Awkward Encounters

Secrets and Boredom

Zelo froze when he saw the group. "Oh ." Okay so Jongup is obsessed like actually ing obsessed with Chris Brown, Himchan and Yongguk are gay lovers...oh god and Daehyun and Youngjae look at . Just play cool.

"What did you just say?" It was Himchan. 

"Uh. I uh. I said, 'Oh knit.' .....Because my friend said he started knitting, and uh I think it's cool."  Zelo smiled nervously trying to sell his story.

Himchan just looked at him with a look of disbelief, "Yah, just watch your language."  Gay. Gay. He's gay.

Zelo nodded his head. He looked at Yongguk. He's gay too. There's nothing wrong with being gay. Why are they hiding it? He looked at Jongup who was fidgeting a bit and looking at his bedroom door. I bet he's dying to worship Chris Brown. Gah. It's okay to be a fan but why so obsessive? Zelo looked over to Daehyun and Youngjae. . They look at . Oh god my eyes, why did I have to see that? Can't they just watch it on the internet like normal people?

There was an awkward silence filling the room as Zelo glanced around. It was Daehyun who broke the silence first, "Yah, Zelo.. What's with you, you're so quiet. What are you thinking about?"

Your gross watching self. "Nothing at all, I'm just tired."

"Oh, what did you do while we were out?" It was Jongup who asked this as he looked over at the younger.

Nothing , much... just found out how obsessive you can really be. "Oh, I went out and skateboarded a little bit. I went and got some icecream with some friends, just the usual stuff.." Zelo sheepishly smiled again, trying to look believable. 

"Okay..." Jongup looked around awkwardly and rubbed his neck. "I'm um. I'm gonna go to my room now, I'm a bit tired. Nobody bother me, I can't sleep when there's noise around me." With that he stood up and briskly walked to his room and closed the door. I wonder how often he goes and worships his shrime?

"I think I'm going to do what Jongup is doing, I'm also tired. It was a long day." It was Daehyun, he got up and walked to his bedroom. "Yah, Youngjae, you gonna come too?" Youngjae nodded his head and followed Daehyun. 

Why does Youngjae need to go...could they be gay too....no don't think about this. Zelo lightly smacked the side of his head, trying to rid his head of those thoughts. Yongguk and Himchan looked at each other and then at Zelo with a worried look. "What are you doing?"

Thinking horrible things. "Nothing. Nothing at all Yongguk."

"You seem to be saying 'nothing' a lot. Are you sure you're okay?"

No. "Yes Yongguk, I'm fine. Just fine" There he was again, showing that same smile, trying to sell his story. 

Yongguk walked over to Zelo. The younger immediately stiffened up. Oh god, does he know I know? Yongguk placed his hand on Zelo's shoulder, "Alright, but if you need anything, Himchan and I will be in our room. Okay?" With that he took his hand away from Zelo's shoulder and walked over to Himchan. "Let's go." 

Himchan stood up with Yongguk and they both walked into their bedroom, closing the door behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short awkward chapter.
LOL sorry.
The next one will be longer. 

But yes. the words in italics were Zelo's thoughts, just in case there was confusion.