The Holy Freeholy of "What in the Actual ?"

Secrets and Boredom

 Zelo tossed in his sleep, blinking his eyes open hearing a distinct thud, thud, thud against the wall followed by moans sounding something like: ''Oh god Yongguk! Harder!" He sat up a little looking around before concluding it was nothing.

.

.

.

Wait-

.

.

.

The poor boy screeched and flipped his , flailing out of bed and landing with crash on the floor as he desperately covered his ears and head in hopes of blocking out the sounds of his hyungs doing the boom boom jiggity. "WHAT THE FUC-"

"Zelo, shut up!" The maknae turned his head to the oh so rude interruption to see Jongup casually scrolling through his tumblr feed (and of course Chris brown was the main star on his dash) "You're so loud.. and . Put some clothes on." The dancer mentioned so casually as if it was normal for all of this to be going on -and well Zelo wouldn't really know if it was because he was still flipping his -.

Zelo screeched again, louder this time as he clawed at the sheets to cover himself. "Don't look at my !" As soon as he was bundled in sheets he dashed out of the room, making a B-line to the kitchen, slamming the door and cutting Jongup off right as he was about to tell him he didn't give a about seeing his .

The scene Zelo encountered was far from good -but at least it was better than hearing a banging Banghim-. 

Youngjae was seated on the couch, turned away from a pleading Daehyun holding a cracked iPad in his hands, "Pleaseeee~~ Youngie forgive me~ I'll buy you a better one-"

Youngjae silenced the cheesecake face boy with a sharp stare, "I don't want a new one. I didn't want you to break this one in the first place. Maybe if you weren't such an idiot, I'd still have my original one. In fact, my mother gave it to me!" The pout on Daehyun's face grew to the size of Texas before he started crawling over to the couch and climbing over Youngjae while he whined.

"Pwease~ if you don't forgive me, I won't sign the papers." Daehyun gave a firm nod before hugging a now fuming Youngjae, neither of which noticed the maknae listening in on their conversation.

Papers?

"Yah! You will too sign them because you're crazy if you think I'm going to be married to you my whole life!" Younjae's face was red as a tomato, both from anger and embarrassment of the apparently fragile subject.

The poor maknae, despite his best efforts intervened, making himself known, "MARRIED?? What in the hell?" he gaped, his eyes wide before accidental choking on some spit and disbelief. "Married??"

The Daejae couple looked up from their bickering to see a pale Zelo, nearly hyperventilating as he stared in utter surprise. The wife of the couple (yes, of course Youngjae) now turned to his husband, smacking him upside the head, "NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE YOU !! NOW ZELO KNOWS!! YOU KNOW HOW HE FEELS ABOUT SECRETS-" 

His rant was cut short by a pair of fluffy Dae lips against his which quickly lead to a Daejae make out session -thank god they kept all their clothes on- ..... which lead to a passed out Zelo, still going unnoticed by the liplocked couple.

 

---------

A/N: loosing faith in this story and my writing skills. I don't even know what's going on-