Chaos in the Kitchen

Secrets and Boredom

Six boys, one dinner, 3 secrets, limited time. Well maybe not that limited, but Umma Chan is an old lady that wants to eat before 7:30. 

Zelo stared at the sight before him. Laid out on the kitchen table were various ingredients to foods he probably didn't like but was too caught up in what was going around him to notice was there.

Yongguk and Himchan were standing dangerously close while Yongguk tied the strings of Himchan's apron together. Gross, can't he do it himself? Jongup was fidgeting and slightly swaying his hips while he hummed some song. 

Poor kid, can't even pretend like he doesn't have an issue. And Youngjae seemed to distance himself from Daehyun while Daehyun pouted at Youngjae. Maybe it has something to do with earlier. What happened with them, do I want to know?

Zelo didn't realize that he himself was in a world of his own trying to decode his hyung's actions until he was not so gently awakened when Himchan flicked his ear to gain his attention.

"Yah! Earth to Junhong!" And oh . Himchan used my real name. I better pay attention or else I'll really be ed. Zelo moved his head to avoid another flick from the other.

"Uh...yeah?" He mentally face palmed himself at his stupid reply. 

Himchan merely shook his head at the strange behavior. "Why don't you do what I told you to do and rinse off these roma tomatoes. I know they're your favorite." Himchan smiled as he handed Zelo a bag of tomatoes.

God damnit hyung. CHERRY tomatoes. C.H.E.R.R.Y. Not ing ROMA. What the is a Roma anyways? "Sure hyung, whatever you say." He walked over to the sink and began rinsing the fruits.

Out of the corner of his eyes he observed the other tasks that were assigned by Himchan to everyone else. Youngjae and Daehyun seemed to be in charge of boiling water. Jongup was in charge of grating some cheese or something, while Himchan was cutting random s of stuff. 

What are we even making? He finished washing the fruits and turned to ask Himchan what his next task would be. He saw him cutting stuff, which is what he expected, but what he did not expect to see was Yongguk's arms s around Himchan with his chin resting on his shoulder.

Zelo almost fell out of his non-existent chair at the sight of Banghim in action.  He dropped his tomatoes from shock and mentally cursed himself. "Uh can someone get me a napkin or somethi- OH DEAR GOD!" 

Everyone heard a loud thud followed by a line of mumbled explanatorily and looked to see a giant idiot on the floor covered in red stuff, "OH MY GOD ZELO! YOU'RE BLEEDING! SOMEONE CALL 119!" 

Everyone else in the kitchen went crazy searching for a phone to call an ambulance while  Himchan and Yongguk crouch next to Zelo assessing the damage. Zelo just rubbed his pained but from the fall, "No, Himchan. I'm fine."

"OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT! THERE IS BLOOD EVERYWHERE!" Himchan shrieked so hard it's a surprise his eyes didn't pop out of his skull. 

"It's just tomatoes."

"OH THANK GOD! ERBODY! ZELO IS OKAY IT'S ONLY TOMATOES!" Himchan looked back and his jaw dropped. Somehow during all of that commotion, Daehyun managed to spill an entire pot of unsuccessfully boiled water onto Youngjae and Jongup disappeared somewhere unknown. 

Zelo also looked to where Himchan was looking and and now saw a soaking wet pissed off Youngjae walking to the bathroom with a sorry looking idiot named Daehyun following him. What. the. . just. happened? Yongguk looked too and then down at Zelo, "Zelo are you okay?" Yongguk extended his hand so he could help the poor kid up.

Zelo grabbed his hand and stood up, "Thanks Yongguk hyung." He's the most normal out of everybody here. 

"If you need to you can use our bathroom to clean up. I have a feeling Youngjae won't leave the bathroom for awhile. You know how dramatic he can be." 

Zelo nodded his head and walked to towards the bathroom without another word. Right before he walked into their bedroom he yelled out into the kitchen, "I think we should probably order  a pizza or something!"

"You're right!"

~
Zelo walked out of the shower feeling nice and clean. He was finally able to calm down a bit in the shower but that feeling of sanity didn't stay long. He realized he didn't have a towel to cover up his ness. "Oh ." 

He didn't know if there would be a towel in here considering that it was laundry day and towels were usually used up pretty quickly. "Oh , oh , oh , oh , oh ." He tried his luck anyways and began searching the bathroom cabinets for one.

He opened the one on the right and gasped, "Oh my god! What the hell?" In the cabinet was what appeared to be about a lifetime supply of condoms and lube, and no towel.

That proved unsuccessful. He closed the door and opened the cabinet on the left side and much to his relief there were about ten neatly folded towels.  Why is there so many? .....Oh yeah, they probably make a lot of messes.

He stood up and wrapped the towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom and made an immediate turn to his bedroom. He walked in and thank god Jongup wasn't there. He walked to his bed and laid down in it without even bothering to change into any clothes or go eat dinner.

That was horrible. With that last thought he closed his eyes and drifted into a peaceful slumber

 

~~~~~~

I hate everything. Like ugh.
LOL
Omg
So this chapter really doesn't add to the story line whatsoever. It was just a filler for what happened at dinner. 
The next chapter though probably will add to the story. 
Sorry for taking forever. I'm so lazy. but I'm on summer break. so I might be updating more.
maybe. 
Comment please?