Secrets

Secrets and Boredom

 "Hello?" Zelo walked into the dorms letting his voices reach out to all corners. There was no reply. Hm, Everybody else must be out now. Zelo being alone meant it was time to snoop around his hyung's rooms and check what was there. 

He set his book bag on the floor by the door and immediately walked to his shared room with Jongup. Jongup didn't really like people looking at his stuff, so there was a general rule to everybody, don't touch Jongup's  stuff. End of story.

There was nobody here to enforce this rule, so Zelo did what any rational teenager would do. He walked over to Jongup's side of the room and began opening drawers, picking stuff up, making sure to place everything where it had originally been. "Wow, Jongup hyung is boring, there's nothing here. There's just Chris Brown stuff everywhere."

He was about to leave when he spotted one last hidden spot. He walked over and opened the closter. Meh just clothes. He shifted the shirts around and few fell to the floor. Oh . He began picking them up trying to put them into the original position. Wait. What's this? He lifted up the fallen clothes and underneath was a Chris Brown shrime.

Photos and CDs of the beloved rapper littered the ground around the shrime. What. The. . This was too much. He was ready to get out. He did his best to fix the fallen clothes. Once he was satisfied that everything looked right, he pointed towards the door dramaticlly and shouted.

"Onwards to Yongguk and Himchan's room!" He walked out of the current room and walked to oldest's room. Their door was usually closed tight and locked. But of course Himchan made sure everyone knew where the key to the room was just in case of any emergency that might happen.

He left for the kitchen to retrieve the bedroom key. Once he had it he went and unlocked the door. Once step in and he felt like he made a fatal mistake. The room was filled with the intoxicating scent of Himchan's "manly" cologne. It was definantly perfume. "Oh my god. How the hell does Yongguk deal with this?" 

After those words left his mouth he immediately cupped his mouth. "Oh god I just cursed." After THOSE words left his mouth he smacked his forehead, "I'm alone. I actually can curse now. Babo Junhong." He adjusted himself to the sent of te room and began looking around. He didn't think he'd find anything too special or weird. It's just boring Yongguk and protective Himchan right? 

He walked over to Yongguk's desk and started reading over the music he's written.

Boring. Boring. Boring. Bor- wait....what's this? He held a sheet in his hands, he lifted it to the light and began reading it again, just to make sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him. On this music sheet there were lines and lines of  lyrics written about his and Himchan's relationship. 

Zelo read the song over again and sat there dumbfounded about what he's read. "They're in a ....relationship?" What? They...were just friends. Yongguk hyung....is gay? Zelo looked back over the paper, skipping the parts about their life. The expression left on his face was awkward and he decided it would be best to place everything back where it was and just leave. 

He put the music back in the order it was, walked out of the room, locked the door back and out the emergency key back into the kitchen.

Zelo was sure his time was limited to check out Youngjae and Daehyun's room. He began walking in the direction of the room but hesitated before he walked in. Should I go in? What if I find something else I shouldn't find? Well, actually what's the worst I could find? Right?

He pushed open the door and looked around. It looked like it always did. Two queen beds on opposite sides of the room. Youngjae's side being clean as always, he decided to start there first. He looked under his bed. Clean. 

Looked in drawers. Just clothes.He looked in the closet. Just more clothes and belts.  Does Youngjae really have nothing interesting? Aish whatever, I'll just check Daehyun's stuff. 

He checked all the same places he checked when he was looking at Youngjae's stuff. He looked at everything. Nothing here either? Ugh boring hyungs. He was about to leave when he realized he forgot to check under Dae's bed. Keke maybe he'll have something here.

He walked over to the bed and sat on the floor by it. He reached his arms under and felt around. Nothing. "Really?" He stuck his head under and still he saw nothing. He was about to give up hope when he turned over on his back and looked up at the bottom of the the bed.

"Oh , what's this?" Taped to the bottom of the bed were magazines. Why would hyung have magazines taped to the bottom of his bed....? He reached up and pulled them down. The lighting under the bed was poor so he couldn't quite see the cover, but he had a good idea of what it was. 

He crawled out from the bed and held up the magazines. On the front of the magazines he read the words:

Playboy.

"OH MY GOD! DAEHYUN LOOKS AT MAGAZINES!" Zelo dropped the magazines, and tried shielding his innocent eyes from the explicit picture that laid open. "Oh god, oh god, oh god. I'm just maknae, I don't want to see this...yet. Oh god what wwould Himchan say? Oh god I don't  even know what he would say he's gay. Oh my god."

He carefully picked up the magazine and put it back where he found it. I didn't check that spot under Youngjae's bed. What if he has too? Oh no.....I'm not going to check I'll just leave...UGH I have to check now. 

  He went to look user Youngjae's bed, and sure enough, he had too. Zelo really couldn't handle this anymore. He awkwardly jog ran out of the room and shut the door behind him. Just in time too, because when he walked out of the room and into the living room, all of the other boys were walking in the front door. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so I was originally just going to make tho a oneshot 

but I ended up writing more than I thought I would so I'm makin more than one chapter. 

Im not sure how many there will be though 

so say tuned. 

^-^ 

coment your opinions, subscribe, and enjoy!