Chapter 5

trite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hand phone inside her bag vibrated. Yurim checked the notification of her sister's hand phone. 

Eonni

Hi! Sorry I cant return your hand phone now. I have a soccer practice today. We have a long practice. I'll text you later.

- L.joe

------- * * * -----------

Days went by smoothly until it’s the days they have to leave for work overseas again. 

Bye Mom and Dad. I utter as I hug both of them tightly. Jae-In did the same. We wave at them as they spare us a glance. They walk straight to the check-in area. Dad secures Mom as they keep going. How sweet. Just when they were out of our sight, we decided to head out of the airport. 

Hi Mom and Daaa. Before I could finish my sentence Jae-In grab my phone to talk to mom and dad. I chuckle. I bet there flight was fine and they are at the house that they bought in Japan. Jae-In continues the conversation as I drag her to the direction of the Khalil's cafe.

Unni. She calls me out to halt. I turn to her and give her a questioning look. Her handing me her phone and said, Mom and Dad is saying goodbye. I grab it and bid them goodbye.

 

Jae-In POV

As unni continues converse to our loving parents, I glance around the area. I smile having a glimpse of someone pleasing. Myungsoo oppa. Talk, good-looking and charming smile. I can never get enough of him. Calling out his name and hope he will turn to me. As our eyes meet he smile at me. My heart skip a bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter