Chapter 2

trite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yurim POV’S

We went down from the second floor to the receiving room and found mom and dad were there waiting. Jae-In and I smiled at each other and proceeded to them. They both stand and wait for us get to them.

Ah honey look at our princesses. Dad uttered to mom. Jae-In and I giggled. We better get going we are behind schedule our reservation already. Mom said. Unni is so sluggish that’s why. I laughed at her comment; mom and dad didn’t buy her it. We proceeded to the car, Jae-In and I was in the back seat while mom was in the front seat with dad. Dad drive and few minutes later we were there. Dad got out the car first and opens the door for mom. Jae-In and I were out when mom got out from the car. Ah how sweet of dad. We said in unison and giggled. We entered and proceeded to our reservation. As I made our way dad caught in his eyes someone familiar. It was his friend, Mr. Kim with his family. Our tables are just neighbours and my dad requested if we can just have a single table for the two families. They managed to agree and voalawe are sharing table with them.

Honey ,Yurim and Jae-In, this is Mr. Kim, a close friend of our famiy and his wife Mrs. Kim with his two sons, Myungsoo and Moon soo. Dad introduced Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim and sons to us. Dongsaeng and I bowed. He’s sons also bowed to us.MyungSoo is a good-looking guy with gorgeous eyes and has a good fashion sense but Moon Soo got my attention more, because he is so cute, adorable and looks very huggable. But he is very young for me. keke

Your daughters are really beautiful. Mr. Kim complemented us. Mom smiled and for the both of us we thanked him and bow again. We are to take our sits now. But before I had the chance to take my sit beside moms left dongsaeng wants to interchange position with me because she wants to sit across the Myungsoo guy so I interchange position with her. But her plan didn’t succeed, for Moon soo wants to sit beside his mom, separation anxiety people. The arrangement goes like this Mr. Kim and dad sat beside each other,my mom on the right side of dad while across mom was Mrs.Kim,other right was Moon soo and beside him was his brother Myungsoo,across Moon soo was Jae-In, I was beside her and Myungsoo beside me.Sigh my poor dongsaeng her plan didn’t work out. While having our dinner Moon soowho seems to be enjoying his dinner doesn’t even bother taking a glimpse of us but he looks so cute that I’d even giggle with his cuteness.

Wae?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter