Chapter 4

trite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day

 

Good morning unnie. Jae-In greeted her sister as she hands her phone to the older sibling.

 

Thanks. I’ll hand this back to you once I retrieved my phone back. Yurim uttered as she placed the hand phone on her bag.

 

I’m heading to my first class now Jae. See you later. Yurim said as she kissed her sisters cheeks. Jae-In happily waved her bye.

 

Their parents never knew that Yurim lost her hand phone for they already left the country last night for some urgent matters to attend to in Jaapan.

 

Soon Yurim finished her class in the morning, she decided to grab her lunch at the cafeteria. She was walking alone since she and her friends are not classmates. They are not taking the same course but stays in the same campus.

 

Rim? She turned around and found her friends who are waving happily to her.

 

What’s with the look guys? She asked warily as they settled into one table.

 

You didn’t say you are dating someone already. They said at the same time teasingly.

 

Where did you get those news from? Yurim asked after she munched her food.

 

Seriously Rim? You are really not going to sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter