Chapter 3

trite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next Morning

 

 

 

Hell I got eye bags. Thanks to that mysterious caller. Grr. I angrily uttered and messed my hair. I did my daily routine and went to the dining area for breakfast.

 

Good morning. Guess who got eye bags. My dongsaeng teases me. I sighed and take my seat. Mom and dad stared at me.

 

Nice way to ruin my morning Jae-In. Morning mom and dad. I kissed them before I take my sit.

 

I eat my breakfast and sluggishly went to my room back. I saw Jae-In with wearing or university uniform. Where are you going? I asked. Today’s Monday unni, you might be forgetting? I run to my room as soon as I heard her response. Monday I have 8 o’clock class. Aish! It is my only class today.

 

I rushed my shower and everything. I went downstairs and saw my dongsaeng with mom and dad still eating breakfast. I grabbed some bread and juice before heading out the house.

 

Unni don’t worry I’m sure your professor won’t get mad at you even if you came late. Jae-In said.

 

Wae? I confusedly asked. Because you’re too pretty to get mad at. I laughed at her reply. You really know how to make me laugh dongsaeng. I’m going now. Bye mom, dad and saeng. I kissed them goodbye. I grabbed my bag and head out first. 

 

Yurim? Appa called. Ne appa? I paused and turn around. Dad drank his coffee then stood up and reached for his coat. I’ll send you there. I nodded and smile. Appa started the engine and drove me to the school. Appa stopped the car in front of the gate and I kissed him goodbye. I grabbed my bag and run for my class.

 

I reached the building and run to the stairs to the floor of my class. The room for my 8’oclock is located in the 3rd floor and it’s the last room on left.

 

Soon I reached the floor and I was about to run to the room but something block my way and I ended up falling to the ground. 

 

Aish! Clumsy me. I uttered while I was still in my position when I fell. I lifted my head and I saw a guy before me. I can only his back. He has one fine back. I thought. I stood up and dusted my skirt.

 

I… i’m sorry …  I… I didn’t see you coming. I said as I was about to pick up my stuff when the guy I saw before retrieved it to me.

 

Gwenchana. He said as he rubbed the back of his head. 

 

Thanks. I smiled shyly. He smiled back.

 

He’s so freaking handsome when he smiles. I was hypnotized by his dazzling eyes. He is next to perfection.

 

Then I remembered something. I still have a class. 

 

Err thanks. I better get going. Bye. I ran as fast as I can after bidding him goodbye. I reached the room and paused when his image flash in my mind. I bit my lips and open the door of our room, to my surprise no one is inside the room. 

 

Wow! Amazing! I rushed like there’s no tomorrow only to find out that no one’s here. I gritted my teeth with anger. I searched for my phone inside my bag and to my luck it’s not there. 

 

I’m such a lucky girl. I uttered before leaving the room I walked lazily and pissed off.  I sighed when I got out of the very building and wish that thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter