3: You’re Crazy

Melting

 

Seunghyun gestured me to sit down beside him. I sat down, but I still felt uneasy. Like, giiirl, seriously, he's like on his period or something. Having mood swings and all that. One moment he's angry-mad, and now he's still mad. CRAZY-MAD, I mean! He looks so calm right now,  just eating his ice cream. His black hair being neat. He's sitting a little far back from his dessert. I think he's trying not to make his suit dirty. It's all neat; fitted gray suit, and blue polkadotted white polo, along with a classic pair of leather shoes. He doesn't even look like he just argued with a girl. 
 
"You... are you just going to keep staring at me like that?" he asked, still paying attention to his treat.
 
"A-Aniya..." I stuttered. Aish, sometimes I just observe things, and I end up staring like a creep because I think too hard and deep thoughts. 
 
"What were you thinking about?" he asked, as if he just read my mind! 
 
Whoa. Is he some kind of psychic? That's So Raven? Ooh~ that's the future I can see~ Crap. Why am I singing in my head? He's looking at me suspiciously now. Why am I taking so long to answer? Darn it, brain! Let me speak! You just took ten seconds of time to answer his question because of your weird thoughts! 
 
Say the truth. Say the truth. "Uhhhhhhhhhh..." I said. Darn, that sounded more like a zombie trying to say something human-like.
 
"About telling me your name? Should I guess the first letter of it?" he smiled. "~ ABCDEFGHIJK ELEMENO PEEEEE~" he sang loudly with pride and confidence. People in the restaurant turned their heads to us. 
 
"Stooop! Oh my goodness! This is embarrassing. People are looking at us!" I laughed and stood up to cover his mouth. 
 
He held my hand. "Should I continue then? It seems like  they like my singing, don't you think? And you haven't hinted me your name," he chuckled. "~ QRS TEEE YOUUU BEEE DABAL YOU EXUE WHY and--" he sang louder this time. I covered his mouth because I know, I know he's going to sing letter 'Z' in a high tone. 
 
"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." I said to the people eating  while bowing respectfully to the other customers around. 
 
I dragged him away from the crowd.  "You're crazy!" I said.
 
"You're crazy. I'm crazy. We're all crazy!" he said loudly, putting an arm around my shoulders. 
 
"Are you okay? Are you drunk or something? Huh?" I confronted him. 
 
"I poured a tiny bit of soju in my ice cream," Seunghyun said seriously. 
 
My jaw dropped. 
 
"Yah," he tapped my back. "I'm just kidding! Take a joke, will you?" he smiled widely. 
 
"That's not funny! I took a huge bite of that! I've never drank  and I was scared of tasting al-al-alco--" 
 
"Chill~" he said, rubbing my arm. "I wouldn't do that. Tell me your name so we'll be comfortable, eh?" he said. 
 
"That's your way of getting a person comfortable? By knowing their name?" I snickered.
 
"Waeee~?? Do you just want me to address you as 'YOU'? Probably not, eh? It's... weird," he said awkwardly, losing eye contact as he scratches his head. 
 
"__________."
 
"Bwo?" he sounded a little shocked.
 
"I said, my name is ________. The more you know." I smiled. 
 
"Oh..." He let go of my shoulder, and faced me properly. He then bowed down respectfully. "Annyeonghaseyo! Choi Seunghyun imnida! Please take care of me! I'll do the same to you!" he exclaimed jokingly, like a soldier ready for war. 
 
"Yah..." I laughed, smacking his face lightly. 
 
"Aiish~ you don't have the right to smack your oppa like that~" he suddenly said in a cute manner while rubbing his cheek. 
 
"I hit you lightly! That was even hard! Aish~ this namja." I rolled my eyes. 
 
"You have to play along! When someone acts cute, you have to do it, too!" he raised his arms, forming a heart shape over his head. "Ehh? See?" he grinned from ear to ear. I stood there, acting like I have no idea what aegyo is. "Aish~ this cold-hearted-ice-cream-loving yeoja." he sighed tiredly. 
 
"Oppa..." I said cutely. I jumped excitedly. "Oppa~" 
 
"Nae?"
 
"Go home." I then said seriously
 
"Waeyo?! We just met! I wanna have fun!" he grabbed my hand and took me to his car. 
 
"Yah! You know this is considered kidnapping?! HEEELLPP!" I yelled. 
 
"One more word and I'll--"
 
"HELLLPP! HE'S EVEN THREATENING ME! AHHHH!" I yelled once again. 
 
"Hey, _________! Ice cream buddy! I thought we're frieeends~?" he whined. 
 
I-I'm his ice cream buddy? Oh... my... FEEELS~ 
 
 
_______________________________________________________
 
Author's Note: Whooo! I'm going to write a Part 4 since Part 3 does not sound complete! Arasseo? YIEEE~ || Also I left some blanks so YOU can fill your name in it! :) Please comment or do reviews & subscribe!