Chapter two: Confusing members.

Diamond Ring

 

I woke up after having an extremely weird dream. And it was hot. Confusing. Everyone of Mblaq made out with me. There was kissing, touching and some y talk. With everyone. Me, with everyone. How am I supposed to look in their eyes later?

 

Someone knocked on my door. 'Yes?' - 'Hyung~ You're awake~~', said Mir and went in. 'Look, I made your breakfast, isn't it lovely?' Breakfast for me? 'I thought you wanted to eat in your bed, because it's a wonderful day and we have absolutely no schedule! Well.. except for Seungho, but that doesn't matter, it's not our pain.' - 'Ehm.. Thank you, Cheolyong. I'll eat well.', I said, took my tablet and put it on my night table. I started to eat, over this delicious food. It tastes so damn good... Oh god... After a while I noticed Mir sitting beside me watching me eating. 'Is something?', I asked with the food in my mouth. 'Ah~ No, nothing~ Is it good, hyung? Did I cook well? I need to know~~ ', said Mir cheerfully. 'It's delicious. Did you really cook it? You're more skilled than some cooks I know. Where did you learn it?' - 'I watched my mother. Well... I had to ask her many things before I could do it~~' I smiled at him and patted him on his shoulders. When I was almost finished with my breakfast Mir suddenly whispered really quietly: 'Mom always does this for my dad... It's a breakfast full with love, for someone you love...' I instantly turned my head to him, not believing what he just said. 'What? Did you say something?' - 'Ah~ No, hyung~', he said and went out of my room. I heard it, I swear! A breakfast full with love, for someone you love! I heard it! What? Cheolyong? It doesn't wonder me at all, but..?

 

I finished my breakfast and sighed. I need to focus. Maybe it's a trick, maybe didn't hear it at all, maybe it was my brain... I stood up and brought the tablet into the kitchen. Suddenly Sanghyun appeared behind me. 'Ah! You surprised me! Stop that!', I shouted and held my head. So deeply in my mind and then a person popping up with no warning... Gosh. 'Sorry hyung. I just saw that you have loads of dishes to wash, I wanted to help you.', Thunder said. 'Okay. Then help me, but never do this stunt again, I have a weak heart sometimes.'

After a couple minutes of washing dishes I suddenly had some strange thoughts. Wait... Sanghyun washing the dishes for me? Mir cooking for me? They never did anything like this before, Thunder always runs away before we can ask him to do the dishes. And Cheolyong always steals my food of my plate. He isn't a cooking type of guy. What is going on?

'Hyung? Are you alright?', Sanghyun asked me. 'No... Yes. I'm just still tired.', I answered, blushed and remembered my dream of last night. Thunder asked exactly this question and then kissed me in my dream. Oh god.. Why?

 

An hour later I was watching tv. Nothing really interesting was on and I started to get bored. Just then Byunghee came out of his room with bunch dvd's in his hands. 'Changsun? Wanna watch some dvd's with me? I'm bored~', he asked and I happily answered: 'Yeah, sure! Tv is full with crap today~' G.O smiled and put them on the floor. 'What about this action movie?' - 'Uhm... I'd rather watch something funny... I'm too serious these days.' - 'Alright! Then this would be just fine.', he said, picked up a movie with Ryan Reynolds and put it into our dvd player. Seconds later Byunghee sat beside me, smiling.

After some hours of laughing, watching and switching the dvds I was getting hungry. 'I'm hungry, what about you?', I asked G.O, who nodded instantly and looked creepily tired. What was he doing all night to look that tired at 2 pm? I stood up and went into the kitchen, wondering what I could cook. Our refrigerator only had water and milk. 'Who the hell ate all the food? Who is this freak?', I yelled and slammed the door shut. Gosh... Yesterday there still was so much, yoghurt cups, vegetables, some fruits, meat, eggs, and so on. My breakfast wasn't that much, so it's not Cheolyongs fault. Urgh.. there is no help. I have to go to the market. Suddenly Byunghee appeared behind me, putting his head on my left shoulder. NOT AGAIN! I HATE THIS! 'W-what? Byunghee! What are you doing?', I asked harshly only to receive a little snore. He is sleeping? What the hell? 'Yah! G.O! Sleep somewhere else, I have to go to the market! Put. Your. Head. Some. Where. Else.' - 'Why... Let me sleep...' - 'You're standing! With your head on my shoulder! How is that sleeping?' Byunghee sighed and put his arms around me. 'Stop this! You're harassing me! Get away~!' I was almost screaming.

'What is going on here?', asked Seungho, who just came home. 'Byunghee is harassing me and he calls that sleeping!', I shrieked, panicking of this nonsense. 'Aish... Come on, Byunghee, you know that this isn't your bed. Come on, let Changsunie breath.', He said, softly pulling G.O of me. 'Why.. It was so cozy.. Bed is boring...', muttered G.O, finally letting me go. Oh.. air.. free.. urgh... I put my hand onto my chest, looking all dramatic. For real now, what is going on?

'You alright?' - 'I think so. Thank you for helping me, I was totally freaking out...' - 'No problem~', said Seungho smiling softly. He doesn't look tired at all, although he had some tiring schedule to do. 'I see, there is no food. I assume you wanted to go to the market, right? Then let's go together, before you get actually harassed by G.O!'

 

Seungho and I drove to the market, and everything seemed to be normal. No strange eyes, mimics, words or anything. Well, I thought so.

'We still need some vegetables. Everything else is bought, right?', asked Seungho, checking his list. I nodded. 'Alright, then let's buy some yummy vegetables!' We went over to the ahjumma with the veggies. 'Hm.. what do we like? Changsun? Have you any favorite?' - 'Uhm.. I don't know, I eat everything.' Seungho nodded slightly and looked at the cucumbers, suddenly holding one, giving it a very strange look. What the hell is he doing? It's just a cucumber... 'Hm. One very long cucumber. Somewhat... y.', he muttered and then said louder: 'I'll take three of those, some peppers, sweet peppers, sweet potatoes, carrots and... uh... What do you recommend, ahjumma?'

A cucumber, y? Is he preferring to.. Did he actually mean.. Oh god. No. Stop it. It's too much. What is wrong with everyone? Is everyone behind all this? Does everyone love me? Or is this another secret cam? Gosh, hell no... 'Changsun? Changsun! Can you please pay it? I don't have enough money with me.' - 'Sure.', I said, pulled out my wallet and paid. After receiving the change I noticed something weird in my wallet. Not only the ring and the two notes are in there, there is also another one. I pulled it out and read:

 

Trust your heart and feeling.

 

What? I stared at it and couldn't understand anything at that moment. Tousand and tousand questions came up, everyone screaming, yelling, boxing. Ah.. God.. No.. Shut up! Shut up brain! What is this??? I felt someones hand at my back. 'Changsun? Are you alright? You don't look well.' I shrugged and shook my head. 'Sorry, I don't feel well... My head is exploding...', I muttered, heading back to Seunghos car. I put the bags down, leaned on the car and held my head. Argh.. It hurts.. So much is happening, so many questions, everyone acting weird... I can't take it... This is more stressing than my work... 'Get in, let's hurry back, okay? You should lie down at home.' I did as I was told and got into Seunghos car.

A little while later we were back in our dorm and I went straight to my own room and pushed myself into my bed. Brain.. Stop hurting... Tears filled my eyes, my body covered itself with goosebumbs and started to shiver. Too much for today... everything is so annoyingly weird and hard...

20 minutes later I heard the Mblaq members talking. I couldn't understand anything but I knew that they're talking about me. Then someone knocked. 'Whaaat... Leave me alone.. My brain is murdering me... ', I murmured annoyed. 'Hyung... Seungho told us that you're in pain.. Can I help you?' Cheolyong. 'Do you need something? Water, food, anything?', Mir asked quietly. 'I only need my peace.. A few quiet hours.. And maybe a massage...' - 'A massage? Really? Where do you need it?' - 'E-.. everywhere.. No.. head.. back.. ungh....' … Did I really say EVERYWHERE? What the hell am I thinking?

'Alright, let me massage your head and back~', whispered Mir and closed the door. He went towards me and sat on my bed. 'Should I sit … or .. lie?', I asked. 'You can sit if you want. Just relax....'

Then Cheolyong started to massage my back, completely soft and nice. My thoughts started to disappear, letting me breath deeply. 'Ahh... '

 

Many minutes later Mir went up to my shoulders and neck, relieving me more and more with every he does. I can think... finally... Of course the notes are still in my head... But what does this all mean? How can I find out? Whose handwriting is that?

Why is this so hard... I sighed and took a deep breath. Diamond ring... 24... Dream... Heart...

I fell asleep.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter two is done! I think it's better written than the first chapter... and more random.
please enjoy!



I shall work on the third chapter later~~ ♥

a happy day to you ♥