Chapter three: Mirror, mirror on the wall..

Diamond Ring

I woke up and was completely relaxed. No pain anywhere. I sat up and tried to remember what happened yesterday. The flashback came, sudden and fast. Ah.. I see. I fell asleep while Cheolyong gave me a massage... Okay. But what was I thinking before falling asleep? I'm sure there was something... Argh... I sighed. It was still dark, around 4:30 am, and decided to go to the bathroom before anyone else. I quietly sneaked in and closed the door, and then thought: Should I lock it? It would be weird for the others... We never lock the door. We all have that one nasty habit haha... Needing to pee when someone is in the shower.. Haha~ I smiled and did not lock up.

 

I stripped my clothes off and went in the shower. Ah.. hot water... nothing's better than that... I washed my hair, with my thoughts far, far away. Suddenly someone came in, just as I thought, to pee. I chuckled and didn't bother to turn around to see who it was. The person flushed, washed his hands and went out a little later. I cleaned my body, took a towel and started to dry my skin. I sang quietly and went to the door, noticing something weird at the right side. Turned my head and saw that big, big heart on the mirror. WHAT? My jaw fell down and I felt like slapping myself. THIS... THAT... HE WAS IN HERE AND I DIDN'T TURN AROUND???!?!?!??!?!?!? I slammed my right hand into my forhead, then noticing another thing. It was little, almost not readable. 58? Another number? What is this thing with the numbers? I washed it away, shaking my head.

 

A few hours later everyone was awake and breaking fast. The members haven't changed at all, everyone tried to get closer with me. In that weird way. I couldn't bear it and stamped into my room, slamming the door. I threw myself onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. What is going on? Why is everyone acting so weird? Why is my admirer that mean, bringing everyone against me? Ah.. wait... Everyone is acting so weird. That means... They know, and I don't know. That... That's... 'COMPLETELY UNFAIR!'
 

Luckily I didn't had any schedule today. The others were somewhere else. Schedule or visiting friends and family. Thank god... I sat up and had a feeling. There must be something I can do.. I'm not the smartest in the group, but that shouldn't keep the answers away. I need... ah! I need something to write~ I instantly stood up and searched after a book I could write in. I found it, grabbed a pen and lied down again.

Alright! Time to think!

 

~ Yang Seungho: sometimes soft, mostly annoyed and loud. Sometimes childish, especially with Byunghee.

Compared a cucumber with the male ual organ and called it y. me often. Looks deeply in the eye, saved me from G.O

 

~ Jung Byunghee: childish and manly. Is a good singer, but I'm better. Wants to sleep on my body, is always way too close. I think he wants to kiss me.

 

EW. PLEASE, NEVER, EVER KISS ME.

 

~ Park Sanghyun: quiet and innocent. His actions are completely camouflaged. Hard to read.

 

~ Bang Cheolyong: childish and quirky, extremely touchy and somewhat clingy. He took care of me when I was in pain. And cooked. Blabbling something about love...

 

'Argh.. It's too hard..', I said and stopped writing. I took the notes and the ring out of my wallet and stared at them. A golden ring.. symbolising eternity, love, sun, beauty and the indestructibility. The numbers 24 and 58. Trusting my heart and my feelings. But what do they tell?

I scratched my hair and sighed. I understand the ring. But not the numbers. What does he want to tell me? Nothing gets into my head. There isn't an answer... No... I don't understand it at all. All I can do is wait. Only wait. I put the book under my matress, hoping that he wouldn't find it and also put the notes with the ring back into my wallet.

 

 

Time flew, the sun rose higher and higher. A nice day to go out... I hope it stays like that for a while. I went out of my room and tried to figure out what the members are doing. Seungho was in the kitchen, drinking coffee and cooked. Sanghyun was in his room, probably reading something. Cheolyong was not in the dorm, what actually made me uneasy and wondering. G.O was in the living room, watching a movie.

I took a deep breath and went into the kitchen. 'Ah~ Changsun! Want to help me? I'm trying to cook, but I don't know if I'm doing this correctly. Cheolyong is not here, and the other two are way too lazy.' - 'Uhm... I can try... I'm not the best in cooking, you know that!', I said, drinking water. Seungho laughed. 'I know, but we can figure it out and together.' What? ? Is he talking way too ual or is my mind naughty? We cooked together and were successful.

 

Mir came home, just in time. Seungho went to get the others and I sat down. 'Uhm... Hyung?' - 'Hm?' - 'Can I sit beside you?', asked Cheolyong. Clingy little boy... I nodded. He smiled brightly and rushed to my right side. The others came and also sat down. 'Let's eat well~', said Seungho and started to eat.

 

Seungho and I told the two youngest to wash the dishes and Byunghee to clean the table.

I went to my room again, knowing that this is the only place where I can breath calmly. After a long while I decided to change into my very comfortable clothes. I suddenly felt something in my jeans and pullet it out. My jaw instantly fell. A. NO. THER. NOTE.

 

Your confusion is cute.

Everyone knows.

 

But hurry, handsome,

my love for you is burning.

 

 

When did that get in there? And how? Should've felt it, I mean, I weared Jeans! I … I just can't... I … I need to watch them. I need to know them. I need to focus myself. Those notes are everywhere, and I don't know how they get there. I'm too confused, way too brain-ed, completely off my game. I have to analyse them. Watch them. Outgrow them. Trap them.

My dear admirer.. I will find you faster than you ever imagined.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter three is done! I hope you like it~~~
and sorry for all this.. it's on purpose. Just wait. It will get very heated soon.
  but not too soon.

I'm annoying, right? sorry :/

 

happy day ♥