Chapter 6: 난 너 없이 안돼

Diamond Ring

Urgh... What happened? I... oh god.. I remembered. Every piece of it. The kisses, the touches, the carressing... Everything. Just thinking of it made me blush hard. But who? I didn't know who that was. Of course he wasn't here now, I was alone and in my bed. I sighed.

It's almost like a dream... A hot, wet dream... Jeez! Who the loving hell was that? Who is it? I couldn't remember anything personal about him, nothing what could led me to an answer. I have touched his hair, but I didn't gave it much attention. I was totally clueless.

 

The weather outside was still rainy and cloudy. The odds really are in his favor.. I chuckled. I was amazed of this. And shocked. Shocked over my feelings. The memories made me smile, grinning over every detail. He stole my heart. My soul.

 

After several minutes I decided to check the time. It was 07:34 am. I wonder if the others have schedule... It's so quiet somehow.... I stood up and searched for clean clothes. I changed into it and noticed a red piece of paper on the floor. I picked it up and instantly had some tears in my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

없이

 

안돼

 

 

 

 

Nan Neo Eobshi Andwae... I can't live without you...

 

I folded the paper neatly and put it into my wallet, where the other stuffs are. No... I'm sure now.. This isn't a joke, it's real. Every piece of it. I took a deep breath and went out of my room, only to see four people standing there and looking somewhat amused. 'What? Did I do something?', I said. 'Yes. You did. Loudly. Very loud. No one could sleep, except you, after a long while. Who was that lucky person anyway?', said G.O. OH NO... How embarrassing..'I-- ah.. Well, sorry. I was having fun.' - 'Changsun, who was it? Why are you hiding this information?', Seungho asked. 'Because I don't need to tell you everything, that's why! And that person was.. That person is as lucky as me! Let us be happy! Hmpf!', I ed and went to the bathroom, with my ears on the door. I want to know what they're saying... 'Does he know now?' - 'Seems like it, but you know Joon..' - 'Aish.. Why is he even that stupid? It's so obvious!' - 'Psht.. He might be listening...' It was all I heard, but I couldn't differ the voices. I frowned and did my business.

 

Later in the kitchen I got confronted by Seungho. 'Changsun, it's pretty obvious that you don't know that person, who was visiting you last night.' - 'So what? Why do you even care?', I said, feeling a ticking bomb inside me. 'Because! That person could be the love of your life and you're throwing it away! Don't you wanna know?' Love of my life? 'And how the hell do you think can I find that out? Do you see this? And this?' I pulled my wallet out of my jeans and put all the notes and the ring on the counter. 'This is all I know! And it's nothing! I don't know anything lately, because everyone is acting so weird! Like everyone here is my lover, but does anyone ever thought of my own feelings?', I almost shouted. 'Joon.. ' - 'NO! Let me talk! Since I got that ring all my thoughts were spinning around it! All those damn questions longing for answers! I tried to find out, but I don't understand those hints! Maybe I'm just plain stupid, and you know that I'm not the smartest! Maybe you're all playing with me, playing with my feelings, hiring someone to make me happy late at night!'

Seunghos jaw dropped and looked past me. I turned around, feeling dizzy, seeing everyone standing around me. 'What? Now you're here? Wanna confuse me more? Wanna see me break down? I'M ING CLOSE TO THAT! I have a heart, goddamnit!' - 'We know-' - 'OH, NO YOU DON'T! IT'S CRUEL TO PLAY WITH ME LIKE THAT! I- Ah... ' I suddenly coughed, felt tears in my eyes and pain in my chest. 'Oh... oh god.. It hurts.. ', I whispered and cringed. 'Changsun!', someone shrieked. 'Ungh.. I.. My heart... Why...'

I collapsed.

 

~♥~

 

Where am I? Am I dead or something? I looked around me, seeing only white color. I was in nothing. 'Hello? Someone here? Where am I?', I said. No one answered.

Suddenly a green-blue mist showed up. What is this? I went towards it, seeing more details of it. It was a fog with thousands and thousands stars. 'Beautiful...' - 'Lee Changsun.' What? 'Who.. Who's there? Where am I? What happened?' I looked around me, still seeing only white color and the little fog. Then I heard footsteps. 'Lee Changsun. You collapsed 25 minutes ago in your kitchen. You're unconscious and in a hospital now.' - 'Hospital? Am I dying?' - 'No, not at all. Just not awake, your heart suffered a lot. You maybe need surgery.' Surgery? 'But.. Who are you?' - 'I am whoever you think I am. Changsun, it's time to think.' - 'Think? About what?' - 'About the notes. Your love. Your life. Everything.' - 'But those notes are stupid, I don't see anything at all!', I said frustrated. How can I find it out now? 'You know the answer already. You actually understand them, you were just shoving all those theories out of your head.' - 'My theories? Those...' - 'Yes. Those theories. Now think. Put one and one together!', that person said and vanished.

My theories... I never thought they would be true... I cleared my throat and took a deep breath. 'Let's see... The first note came with the ring. Both are clear. The second said, that it is 24, not 33 or 27. The third told me to trust my heart and my feelings. My love for you is burning was the fourth, while the fifth said something about the number five. The numbers ten and six followed.' Alright... now my theory... I read about it somewhere online few weeks ago... and it seems to make sense...

'I.. I need something to write...', I murmured and looked around. Suddenly a table, chair, sheets of paper and a pencil popped up. 'Thank you, whoever did that~'

I sat down and wrote the notes down. 'The website said something about birthdays and the numbers are important for every kind of stuff...' I started to write down each birthday of the Mblaq members, including mine.

 

Yang Seungho, 1987-10-16

Jung Byunghee, 1987-11-06

Park Sanghyun, 1990-10-07

Bang Cheolyong, 1991-03-10

Lee Changsun, 1988-02-07

 

'Alright... Now adding... '

 

Yang Seungho, 1987-10-16: 1+9+8+7+1+0+1+6= 33, 3+3=6

Jung Byunghee, 1987-11-06: 1+9+8+7+1+1+0+6= 33, 3+3=6

Park Sanghyun, 1990-10-07: 1+9+9+0+1+0+0+7= 27, 2+7=9

Bang Cheolyong, 1991-03-10: 1+9+9+1+0+3+1+0= 24, 2+4=6

Lee Changsun, 1988-02-07: 1+9+8+8+0+2+0+7= 35, 3+5=8

 

I sighed and smiled. As I knew... Byunghee and Sanghyun never were the one. But the five that was mentioned in one note... It must be this..

 

6+8= 14, 1+4=5

 

Again, Seungho and Cheolyong... There must be something else... I pouted. 24, 5, 10, 6, my love for you is burning... 24, 5, 10, 6, my love for you is burning... 24, 5, 10, 6, my love for you is burni- 'That's what you meant... Oh god.. How stupid of me! It's so obvious!', I said and finally understood everything.

 

It was you the whole time... You knew his numbers were the same in the end... It would confuse me, and make me focus on everyone, judging you by your moves... So clever! I … You're so brave... You told three other people of your love, asked them to help you... I suddenly felt weird, like somthing is absorbing me. 'WHa- what?'

 

~♥~

 

'He's waking up! Check his breath sounds!', I heard someone saying. I'm back.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here you go! :D
i hope i didn't mess up...

 

enjoy ♥