Chapter 4: Focus

Diamond Ring

1st  Seungho, 2nd Byunghee, 3rd Sanghyun, 4th Cheolyong

 

I looked at my list, taking a deep breath. Of course I would do it like this... The oldest to the youngest... Haha...

Just an hour ago I found my latest note. I guess that I will receive a few more.. And hopefully with better hints. But I will find him. No matter what. My heart is ripped open, longing for love. I really hope it isn't a joke.. I can't take emotional pain at all...

 

Someone opened my door and said: 'Changsun, I should remind you our schedule tomorrow. Go to bed early today, okay?' Byunghee... 'I know, sleep long, don't eat too much, blah blah blah. I know.', I said annoyed. I don't forget my schedule. They know that.. I went out of my room, walking past G.O and walked to our kitchen. I took one yoghurt cub and a bottle of water, washed some carrots and went straight back to my room. I didn't want to look in someones eyes anymore today. Before I could take a closer look at each member, I wanted shut everything away. In my room, there is only me, only my body, my stuff, my voice, my whole being. I sat down on the floor and ate my stuff.

Dancing was the best thing to calm me down. When I dance, I forget everything else. There is only me. The black swan, full with lust and passion. The white swan, pure and innocent.

I danced, making all my confusion go away. My thoughts disappeared, my pain floated away. No questions, no Sanghyun, Byunghee, Seungho and Cheolyong, no ring, no notes. My little peace in form of a dance.

 

After two hours of dancing I dropped myself into my bed. I was tired. Free, calm, but tired. I checked my alarm settings in my mobile phone and instantly fell asleep. At 7 pm.

 

I slept 10 hours through, and I looked very fresh. Perfect for our photoshoot on Jeju Island. I stretched my body and went to the kitchen, grabbed an apple and a banana, and walked to the bathroom, where I locked the door. I don't want this stunt again... Not yet... Not while I'm the one who doesn't know anything. I showered and washed my face twice, applied body lotion, ran into my room again. . Thank god.. no one was outside … What am I thinking? I put some comfortable clothes on and ate the fruits. Ah... The photoshoot later... What theme is it this time? I didn't ask.. Oh god, please, PLEASE, i don't want something weird... Just then all my annoying thoughts came in, and a noisy G.O in my room. 'Changsunie~ !! Good morning! You're already awake! We're going to have so much fun later~ You'll see!', he shouted somewhat happily and ran out. 'What? Byunghee! BYUNGHEE! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?' OH GOD NO... what does he mean? He knows todays theme.. And I don't. I hate this. Things never change lately, huh?

I tried to ask the members about the theme, but everyone just smiled and told me to be patient. An hour later we drove to the airport and boarded the airplane. Luckily everyone had something else in mind than harassing me in any way. So... Seungho will be the first to be observed.. Let's see. Seungho is listening to music right now.. Hm.

He does have a really nice feature.. Full lips, a nice smile, manly face... No wonder the girls are freaking out haha~ OH Seungho turned his head to me and smiled. I waved with my hand and looked away. I could die right now. And he knows when someone is watching him. His glance is way too intense. It's almost impossible to read him. He's a bit two-faced, sometimes childish, and then mature again. Shouting, and then speaking softly again. I don't think it's him, but who knows? Someone has to be...

 

I sighed and looked out the window, watching the airplane fly through some clouds. Sanghyun, who was sitting in row in front of me turned around and asked me if I'm feeling well. I nodded, avoiding his eyes. Sanghyun? Later. Not now. Go away. I frowned and pouted. Ack.. This is exhausting.

 

We landed in Jeju, and a little while later we drove to our photoshoot location. 'Finally! So, guys, can you tell me now, what that damn theme is? I'm getting annoyed.', I said. 'Changsun, I told you to be patient.' - 'No! I can't be patient! Now tell me or I'll start to all day!' The four other members looked at each other and sighed. Mir then said: 'Hyung, the theme... We need to wear a suit and look extremely y. That means, we'll be soaked with water and stuff. y and hot. And wet.' y. Hot. Wet. Suit. Water. 'Hyung, are you alright?' - 'Why are you always asking me if I'm alright? I am! Do I look sick? No! I just don't understand why you didn't tell me earlier!' - 'Uhm... You will see. I can't tell everything, Hyung... Bi rain asked us to.' What? 'Why would Hyung do that?' They chuckled and had crazy eyes. 'It's fan-service and you're the main today.' WHAT? They... All four.. Can.. Oh my god... Now I understand... Of course they didn't tell me... Perfect timing you! PERFECT!

 

Completely annoyed of everything I changed into my suit and let the noona put on some make up. I tried my best to put my anger away. All this stuff was so ridiculous, too much for me. I wonder when the next note is showing up... Shouldn't be too far. When I was ready for our... 'fan-service' photoshoot I took several deep breaths. I need to be professional now. Ignore everything, just do it. And hyungs later. So, my dear emotions, go away, come back later. Or never.

We gathered ourselves outside, around that huge fountain. The photographer told us to stand in the water and just do whatever our fans like, but with me. Puh... Breath. Just breath. Just do. And observe. I did as the staff told us and was very professional. Everyone was extremely touchy (of course) and legally harassed my toned body. At the end my suit was almost broken and torn. But the pictures were... Too hot. It was to die. So ual, hot, y, wet, everything. It could have been pictures of an movie. Really.

 

I went back inside and changed back. Then everything came over me.

 

Byunghee obsessed looking eyes, taking advantage of me. As dirty as possible, making me the female part. Making me weak. Fragile. Cute.

Thunder, having a 180 ° change, turned into a beast, making me a victim, a lost lamb, innocent, a white swan.

Seungho, more lovingly but hungry. Longing for everything, trying to make us both feel good. Destroying me with his gaze.

Cheolyong, soft and dirty, caring and hungry, bad and good, a demon disguised as an angel.

 

I felt like throwing up. Not because I didn't like it... I did like it. A bit too much. But who can I blame? I'm like so many other people, alone, only having friends and family, but no one to love, no one who loves me. Only one admirer, conspired with three other people, everyone making me more and more confused. Expecting me to find him. In this chaos. Alone.

All I need is some other hints, or one last one, telling me the code to the answer.

 

 

We drove to our hotel and tried to figure out who is going to have his own room. 'Let me have it! Then you won't have someone noisy in your room!', said Mir, while G.O said: 'Nah, I'm having it, I don't want anyone with me! I only sleep the best when I'm alone!' - 'But I'm the leader, I should get it!', demanded Seungho. 'I'm too innocent, I don't want anyone taking it away from me... Let me have it!', said Thunder. 'Since everyone is fighting about it, I'm going to take it. Gosh. Always so noisy. I'm going.', I told them, took the key and went. I felt everyone staring at me, making me uneasy.

I opened the door, went in and locked it. Then I went to the bed and laid down. I didn't want to move. Just lay there and find some peace. I was too confused and exhausted to dance, to eat or anything. I wanted to clear my mind.

 

As expected, someone knocked my door a little later. 'WHAT?', I shouted. 'Sorry... I just wanted to check if you're alright!', said Byunghee. I slapped myself thinking of before. 'WHAT PART OF I'M ALRIGHT DO YOU GUYS NOT UNDERSTAND?' - 'We do understand, but we're worried if the photoshoot was too much for you. Let us worry Changsunnie! We're friends!' Guilt came over me. What is wrong with me... I went to the door and opened it. 'I'm sorry. I shouted at you.', I said and bowed. Byunghee then rested his right hand on my shoulder and smiled. 'No need to apologize. Anyways, we want to go to that famous restaurant here, the one with those awesome fish dishes! Wanna come?' - 'Sure~ When will you go?', I asked. 'In an hour, we'll let you know, alright?' I nodded thankfully. G.O smiled brightly and went. Ah.. Byunghee. The one who cannot be the one. I'm pretty sure now.. And he's not my type. Not at all.

I opened a bottle of water and looked out the window. The sight of Jeju is amazing, so beautiful. Calm, peaceful, quiet. I lost track of time and someone knocked again. Totally shocked I ran to the door and opened it fast. But there I found a lady, who worked in that hotel. 'Sir, I was asked to deliver this. Here.' She gave me a folded paper and bowed. 'Thank you. Can you tell me who sent that?' - 'No, Sir. I found this paper earlier downstairs, with some instructions. It didn't seem to be a joke, so I brought it here.' - 'Okay. Anyways, thank you very much.', I said, closed the door and unfolded the paper.

 

From 0 to 5,

together we are a 5.

 

Come down now. We're ready to go.

Let's eat well~

 

 

'Five?', I whispered, folded the paper again and put it to the other notes in my wallet. Another number... 24, 5? is that a date or something? I did as the note said and went downstairs to the members. I decided to act dumb and acted like the paper never got upstairs. 'Guys, why didn't you call me? My feeling said that you're here, but didn't you want to let me know, Byunghee?', I said. G.O was surprised and quickly put on his pokerface. 'Changsun, I forgot, sorry. I thought I told you to come down in an hour, but I guess I was daydreaming.' I observed their reaction and noticed that everyone was panicking inside. 'It's okay. Let's go~ I'm hungry!' Hahahaha... They will find out soon, but for now I'm going to have fun and observe them more!

We drove to that restaurant and ordered. 'I'll have dish of the day!', I said cheerfully. We all talked about every kind of stuff and it gave me good chance to watch the last two. Sanghyun is like a child, avoiding anything that contains ual things. I guess the photoshoot today was too much for him. Haha.. And I don't think it's him either... Seungho and Mir remain now. We laughed about a story Seungho told. Our ordered dishes then came to us we started to eat. I ate slowly, so I could focus on Cheolyong. He is as silly as always, but a bit different. He seems nervous... Wait, everyone does. But Mir is.. I don't know...

 

We all ate and went back to the hotel again. Everyone was in a good mood. We said 'Good night' to each other and went to our rooms. And there was a little surprise, waiting to be found. On my bed were a red rose and another note. When the hell did that get in here? Is even the hotel staff involved in this now? I took the rose and the note and put it together with the other stuff on the table. The latest note contained:

 

10 and 6...

both are my numbers.

 

I sighed over this note and went to bed. I didn't want to think about this. It's too much. Too confusing. A while later I fell asleep, dreaming of roses and kisses with the members. I suddenly woke up, feeling extremely ill. 'Urgh...Hngh..' I felt like throwing up, this time for real and ran into the bathroom. The fish from before said 'hi' again, along with the other food. This view made me throw up even more.

Half an hour later I finally could stand up. I slowly went to the sink and drank some water. Great.. Now I have food poisoning... The thought made me throw up again.

 

For the third time today someone knocked the door. I couldn't answer the door, I was busy hanging out with the toilet. 'Hyung! Hyung!! Are you asleep? Are you still alive?' Cheolyong... I threw up again. Always there when I'm feeling sick, huh? 'Hyung! I'm going to open the door!', he said and made a surprised sound. I turned my head to him as he walked into the bathroom and waved weakly. 'Oh my.. Hyung... Do you have food poisoning?' I nodded. 'Poor you! I'm going to get you water!' Mir brought water and took care of me. After three hours I was able to walk and went to bed. I fell asleep right away, I was too exhausted.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here you go, chapter four. it's so long! it took ages to write this.. hmpf~~
i hope you like it, because i'm not fully satisfied with it.

 

anyways... have fun! and enjoy~~~

 

 

thank you all very much for reading, subscribing and commenting~~~

♥♥♥