Chapter one: Questions over questions

Diamond Ring

 

 

Whose ring is this? Who wrote it?

Only Mblaq members have access to my room... But one of them loving me? How is that possible? How could I not know or realise?

It must be a joke.. It has to be. Why would a man do that?

Because of love? Ha... Sure.

But the ring is really beautiful... Maybe it's true... But why... And who?

 

I put the ring back on the night table and sighed. My head was full with thoughts and it made me dizzy. It was 5 am and our schedule today is full with photoshootings and one interview. How can I take my time and think about this ring and note? How can I find out, who my secret admirer is? And can I ever love a man in this society? Ugh... I guess it will take its time... It's impossible to find that out in one single day...

 

I stood up, put both items into my wallet and changed into my casual clothes. Then I heard Byunghee shouting: 'Changsun! Are you awake?' - 'Yeah, I'm awake.', I answered and went out of my room, wondering if G.O could be that person. Nah... He is somewhat soft inside, but this would be to much.. And Byunghee loving a man? I just can't imagine it.

'Good morning, hyung!', greeted Mir as I walked into the kitchen. 'Morning... Is coffee ready?', I asked and tried to analyze his body language. I couldn't read him at all, he was as silly and quirky as always. 'Here, your coffee.' I took my cup and thanked him. Could it be Cheolyong? Hm.. He is close with me, always touchy and playfully. But it doesn' have to mean anything... 'Yah! Changsun! Are you still sleeping? We need to be wide awake for our first photoshoot today! You can't be sleepy when we go underwater!', shouted Seungho. 'I-I was just thinking.. I'm sorry Hyung. I'll stay alert. Sorry.' Seungho? He is always shouting and bossy, or sometimes as childish as Cheolyong. He is so two-faced, absolutely not easy to read. And lastly Sanghyun... He is so quiet and innocent. I don't know.. It's so hard! Why are things so difficult?

 

~♥

 

An hour later we drove to our first photoshoot location. My mind was full with questions, screaming for answers and some hints. Absolutely anyone of Mblaq could be my admirer. Anyone. But right now, I would say that G.O and Seungho are unlikely.

Just then Seungho, who is sitting beside me, my arm and looks at me. 'Wh-what? Hyung? Is something?', I asked, shoving his hand away. 'I just wondered if you're asleep. Your eyes were closed and you didn't move at all. You sure you can do this photoshoot?' - 'Yeah, sure. I was just thinking too much.' - 'Why? Did something happen?, asked Seungho and gave me a very innocent look. Does he know anything? Is he..? 'Ah.. No. I had some strange dreams last night, and they're way too complicated. I don't understand dreams at all.' Seungho then patted my shoulder like he understood what I meant, smiled and looked forward again. I couldn't help but watch him and noticing G.O staring at me. Completely feeling embarrassed I looked away and blushed. Why am I blushing? Do I.. Do I actually like someone? Someone of Mblaq? A man? A man like me, a man with a p- 'We're here. Get out everyone, do your best!', announced Seungho, tearing my thoughts apart.

 

The staff led us to our own changing rooms and gave us some instructions and informations. There'll be solo shots first, then the group shots will follow. We went into our rooms and started to change our clothes. In order to keep my blabbering mind away I put out my phone and selected my random playlist. I instantly felt the rhythm of the current song and lost myself there.

Few minutes later I heard someone knocking the door. 'Yeah?' - 'Changsun-sshi, your shoot is in a couple minutes. You better come immediatly.', a woman of the staff said. I nodded and shut my phone and turned around, only to find another note on my own clothes. I picked it up and read it:

 

Lee Changsun,

here is a little hint.

 

It isn't 33, not even 27,

it's 24.

 

 

I stared at that so-called hint, not even closely understanding what the heck it could mean. This is a hint? Are you kidding me? What does this mean? It cannot be an age, no one is 33, 27 or 24. Or maybe it is. Nah... What the hell.

I went to the pool and let the people shoot my pictures.

 

The day went on without any other weird stuff happening, giving my brain a rest.

Finally lying in my bed, I put the diamond ring out of my wallet and stared at it. It is beautiful. Such an unique little ring... I never saw such a ring before. Who gave you away? Who gave you to me? What does this all mean? I want to know it... I want to know his name, know why this all is happening, if anything on the first note was for real. If that love is real.

I whispered to the little ring: 'Whoever gave you to me, I swear, I will find out who that is, and give him a chance. I want to get known to his love, feel it, and then figure out, if that love is the true love. I almost don't care who it is.. But I hope it is-' I stopped, hearing someone closing my door.

 

WHAT. THE. F***! There was someone? AM I DEAF?

I slapped my forhead, put the ring back to my wallet and went to sleep.

 

I will find you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was chapter one.. I hope you like it. I had some problems writing it, but I guess it's normal for the first time. I hope the next chapters are better than this.

 

Have a nice day~~ ♥