The End - Happily Ever After? ^^

300 Billion Won Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** Firstly, I would like to say.. I am soooo Sorry for being super late... Really really sorry.. ***

 

TOP, Daesung, Taeyang, a very reluctant Kwon Jiyong and a still crying maknae is sitting in the living room. TOP decide that he need to take action and be the big hyung for once. After asking everyone to calm down, he forced everyone to have a small meeting in the living room. Even Jiyong can't say no when TOP is serious.

TOP, Daesung and Taeyang can't believe what had happen. How could Jiyong made Seungri crying like that. Their sweet maknae is crying and upset. It all happen after the pair talked in Seungri's room. They can see Jiyong going out smirking and maknae's pale face. What makes thing worst, when maknae come out, he started blaming them and crying his heart out. Obviously, Jiyong had did something to maknae again.

During this meeting, Seungri just keep quiet the whole time. He try to stop crying but he just couldn't. He want to run away from here. He felt sorry for bursting like that and make all the hyung upset but Jiyong hyung didn't believe him. He was panic and upset. Right now he can see that all of his other hyungs are upset with Jiyong hyung. Seungri didn't want to make thing worst for everybody. He want them to stop blaming Jiyong hyung. He also want Jiyong hyung to understand that he love him too and trust him and he didn't think that Jiyong is playing with him. Too many things inside his mind. Too many things to fix. Too many things to explain. Too chaos. So, all Seungri can do is crying.

"Why are you doing this?"  TOP started by question Jiyong.

"What did I do?" Jiyong still feel annoyed to be forced in this meeting and decide to play innocent. Anyway, he is innocent in his opinion.

"You made Seungri cry like this!" Taeyang said a little bit angry and frustrated. He doesn't like seeing maknae crying, it broke his heart.

"Is it me who did that?" Jiyong smirk, being defensive. This is all because of them, the other members who didn't leave him alone with the maknae.

"Don't kidding us Jiyong... We know this is because of you, not us" TOP said firmly. Daesung now patting Seungri when he notice that Seungri was a little bit startled with TOP's strong voice.

"Don't.." Seungri want them to stop arguing before Taeyang cuts his word.

"Did you tell maknae that you love him and then said that he doesn't believe you even though he said he is?" Taeyang raise his eyebrow.

"And then you said , it is all because of us?" Taeyang continue.

Jiyong's mouth open and close again like he is trying to say something but too shock to mutter a word. However he recover almost immediately and showing his poker face. Jiyong new lesson of the day: Never underestimate Dong YongBae.

"It is not like that.. I do love him" Jiyong said looking down. Jiyong decided to stop his game right now. He was upset too seeing how Seungri keep crying. And geting caught by Taeyang is not in his plan. Now he will turn all of his cards.

"I just want to always be the number one in maknae's heart. But he is listening to you guys and it upset me" Jiyong said quietly.

"I love you too and you are always my number one Jiyong hyung!" Seungri said immediately. He was startled with Jiyong sudden confession. Is this what Jiyong hyung always think? Is Jiyong hyung feel vulnerable? Seungri was so surprise that he stop crying.

"Aish.. This stupid love birds.. You guys are driving me crazy! Let's settle this!" TOP said suddenly.

 

Somehow, they had reposition their sitting. It was like confronting the family members. The family of BigBang and the head of the family is TOP. Jiyong and Seungri is sitting next to each other and in front of Taeyang, TOP and Daesung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter