The Great Kwon Jiyong

300 Billion Won Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I hate you hyung! I hate you Yongbae hyung! TOP hyung! Daesung hyung!" Seungri shouts. Seungri is crying and his face is red.

From the corner of the room, Jiyong smirk. They deserved it. If only Jiyong can capture the panic and shock look of the other members, he will take it and frame it together with his other glorious awards. They must regret now for messing with the leader. Jiyong is now laughing crazily in his mind. Even though his face showing no emotion but he can't stop a little smirk and glint in his eyes. The true emotion is deep inside that eyes, the emotion of a self-proclaim genius.

"Maknae.. Why? Don't hate us!"

The panic sound of TOP voice is like a new melody in Jiyong head.

"Riri.. calm down.."

The usually calm Taeyang sound shaking.

"Maknae.."

Daesung whine and holding TOP hand for support.

All of this is too beautiful and fantastic. Now Jiyong is creating a new melody in his mind. The melodies of victory. A great song is on it's way.

Now Jiyong is smiling. No longer able to control his face's muscle. The taste of victory is so amazing and sweet. Of course not as amazing and as sweet as Seungri's kiss. But he is floating and flying.

 

~~ 2 weeks ago ~~

 

"Ya! Seungri! Why did you lock your phone?" Jiyong asked while holding Seungri's phone.

"Because.. because it's my phone. I don't want others to play with it" Seungri answered but he was avoiding Jiyong's eyes.

"Really? That is the reason? Or you have something to hide?" Jiyong asked suspiciously. 

"No.. It's not like that.."

Jiyong didn't pursue on the subject. He actually felt something was wrong and weird lately. It all started after he was back from the solo activity. He can sense it but he didn't said anything. He chose to wait and see.

"Maknae.. Come here" Jiyong pointed to his lap. Seungri looked anxious. Like he didn't know what to do. 

"Why maknae? Something happen?" Then, Jiyong saw it. He saw Seungri looked nervously from Jiyong to the other members. It was slight, almost unnoticeable. But Jiyong had watched Seungri for a very long time. He captured everything that Seungri did.

'Seungri-ah.. You must be able to say no. If he command you, you must tell him that you have other things to do' Seungri saw the other hyungs gave a small nods like encouraging him. Giving him support.

"I have an appointment with my friends hyung. I'm out!" Seungri almost run to the door. Jiyong was left confused and a little hurt. But Jiyong is not easily fooled. His observation is the best. He catched it when Seungri looked at the other members. He saw their little smirks.

"What did you guys did?" Jiyong suddenly asked the other members.

"What are you saying Ji?" Taeyang face showing like he was confused.

"I'm just back from Japan. What can I did?" Daesung answered. A little bit awkward and forceful.

TOP didn't even responded and continued playing with his phone. Pretend that he didn't heard Jiyong.

Jiyong just observed and didn't said any words after that. He didn't smile but he didn't look angry too. Then he just stand up and walked to his own room. It was almost scary.

"TOP hyung... This is scary" Daesung said nervously. "He already suspected us. He is too sharp"

"Aish.. Daesung. Don't jinx it okay. We just help the maknae. We didn't do anything wrong" TOP replied annoyed with Daesung's nervousness.

Taeyang just nods his head.

 

Seungri returned to the house at midnight and immediately went to his room. He enjoyed himself toni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter