Jiyong is broke

300 Billion Won Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow maknae... You are expensive!"


Taeyang know, Jiyong is crazy of maknae. He know Jiyong can never be the innocent one. He just love to play innocent and tease maknae so much. Taeyang can't help but thinking that maknae is too cute. He is indeed expensive if Jiyong is willing to spend that much for him. He was happy for them. But he also love teasing maknae. All bigbang members love teasing maknae. At one points, Jiyong had confront all of them and asked them to stop teasing maknae but they all know, Jiyong is just being selfish. He want maknae all for himself and Taeyang think he is about to success.

"Don't you want my lips too? Ji, I can do it for 300 billion won" Taeyang joke. This time he want to tease Jiyong. He won't let this chance pass.

But..

"No!" Seungri suddenly said. "Jiyong hyung will not do that.. Right hyung?" Seungri almost regretting his words. He doesn't know why he said that. He was surprise by his words.

Seungri is not the only one that surprised, Jiyong and Taeyang are both surprised. 'So, Seungri doesn't want him to kiss Bae.. hmm' The bulp is flashing in Jiyong's mind. And his heart skip a bit.

"Urghh.. Bae, that was not even funny" Jiyong smirk.

"Anyway, I'm basically broke now. I can't afford another 300 billion won" Jiyong said and appearing thinking and calculating.

Seungri can't believe what he had heard. Jiyong is willing to kiss Yongbae hyung if he has another 300 billion won? Suddenly he feel so sad and Jiyong keep smiling and looking at Yongbae hyung's face. Or maybe he is looking at Yongbae hyung's lips. Seungri is not only sad now, but he feels angry too.

"So you mean that if you have another 300 billion won, you will kiss Yongbae hyung too? You can't do that!" Seungri suddenly burst. He was pouting and the tears is almost come out. Seungri thought he was special. Now, he doesn't know why he thought he was special.

"Oh, Ri. Are you jealous?" Jiyong said, looking at Seungri.

"No!" Seungri trying to avoid Jiyong's eyes.

"Hmm, you are not jealous.. I see.. So, why can't I kiss Bae?" Jiyong ask while looking intensely at Seungri. Like chalenging Seungri to said otherwise.

"Because... because... you just kiss me and.. and.. you can't kiss two people at the same time.. and.. and.. Yongbae hyung will not want you to do that too.. and.. and.."

Seungri is stammering and his mind is blank. He doesn't know what he really want to say. He feel like crying now but Jiyong is still waiting and looking at him. Waiting (forcing) him to finish the sentence.

"Yongbae said he is okay with that" Jiyong add suddenly with poker face.

Seungri can't take it anymore. Jiyong hyung is too much. He is playing with him.

"Okay then! Take back your money here and go kissing Yongbae hyung! I don't care!" Seungri said swiftly. A tear drop from his face.

Seeing the tears on Seungri's face makes Jiyong panic. Maybe he is enjoying teasing maknae too muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter