The Promise

300 Billion Won Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue:

Jiyong  spend the whole night thinking of a plan. How to break it to the maknae. How to make him give in. Maknae is so stubborn. He must accomplish his mission. Maknae always dodge his kiss attempt and he is determine this time. No more kiss on the cheek. It is the lips. Jiyong want the lips and so much more.. maknae must give in.

300 billion won. Yes! he did said it. But maknae is not easy, he will not believe me, he will said that I'm lying. I need a proof. Where is it? Jiyong remember everything but he doesn't and couldn't find the clip. He just remember the photo shoot but how can he get the clip as a proof?

Thinking... Planning...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took Jiyong 6 years to save up the money. 300 billion is not a small amount (~278 million USD). And Jiyong is not a person who is always wise with his money. Look at all of his cloths collection and accessories. Being a fashionista has it cost. But when Jiyong is determine, he can do it. Anything is possible. So, Jiyong manage to squeeze his income and expenses every time. And yes, it took 6 years for the cash to amount that much. Yesterday, just yesterday, after all years of waiting, finally it happen. 300 000 000000 won. Jiyong can proudly take out his check book and confront maknae. The one that makes Jiyong suffer this much. The one and only maknae of Bigbang. Lee SeungHyun. His Seungri. His baby Ri.

Jiyong checked everything. Dae is in Japan, T.O.P is busy with his own thing and stay at his home, Taeyang will only come back late at night. He will be busy today at the studio with Teddy hyung. Perfect. Now Seungri is having his fun time at god know where (must be at Gangnam, Jiyong just knew).

"Seungri, ya.. come back home now! It's emergency"

"But hyung.. My friend just c.." Jiyong is right, Seungri is having his fun time.

"Now Ri! Now." Just like that Jiyong hang up. Seungri must go home now and Jiyong will not let this moment pass. This. perfect. moment.

....

"Hyung, what is this about? Something happen? I rushed home after you hang up.. Where is.."

Wait, something is wrong. The house is too quiet. Jiyong is relaxing on the sofa. Alone. The world is in peace. What is the emergency? And he skipped two steps of the stairs because Jiyong was not answering back when he called.

"Ah.. maknae, welcome home" Jiyong smile, really sweet. 'There is something wrong in that smile' Seungri think. It's mischievous, mysterious, y and simply ulterior. Definitely not normal.

"Come Seungri.. come here" Jiyong pats the sit next to him. And Seungri sit.

"Now now Seungri, why are you hesitating? Be comfortable" Jiyong continue smiling. And Seungri think it's creepy. But he follow and do everything Jiyong asked him to.

"Hyung... you are acting weird.. Are you hungry?"

"Oh maknae, you are so cute." Jiyong just give Seungri an evil smile.

"Now it is time Ri, for you to own your words"

"What?" Seungri is totally confuse and lost in this conversation.

"Look what is on the table" Jiyong motion his hand for Seungri to pick it up.

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter