Part 3

My Beautiful Manager

"YongHwa-ahh!", shouted the girl when he went up on the stage.  "Good night, everyone!",shouted YongHwa with huge smile.  "Thanks for all of my band fans and absolutely my fans.", said YongHwa. And the girls shouted louder and louder. In fact, some of them was crying because of the handsomeness of YongHwa. 

"Now let's here our first song. It's named Love!", said YongHwa and all of the audiences shouted something unclear.  Even, they didn't know that song, but they enjoyed it! Beside their song was quite easy listening, the audiences was shaken up by YongHwa.  At the end of the song, all the audiences scream loudly.

"Thanks everyone!", said YongHwa and they screamed anymore.  "Actually, I present this song for my girlfriend!", said YongHwa and all the girls screamed. Some of them screamed because they felt envy with Yonghwa's girl that actually was Seohyun.  "And her name is Seohyun! Please, Seohyun go up the stage!", shouted YongHwa while looked at the back stage.

And Seohyun come up to the stage. YongHwa held Seohyun hand and Seohyun was totally blushing.  All the audience screamed. Moreover, the boys! They shaken up with her beauty. 

While... In the other place....

  "Hey, Kyuhyun-ahh!", shouted his friend. And Kyuhyun waved to him. He grabbed Taehee's hand and went to his friend.  "Hey, you look so great tonight!", said Kyuhyun while they shook hand.  "You too. Moreover, your girlfriend, what's your name?", asked his friend to Taehee. "I'm Kim Taehee, Oppa!", said her nicely and they shook hand.  "Actually, he's not my girlfriend.I didn't have any friend to go to your party. So, I asked her to accompany me.", explained Kyuhyun.  "But both of you look compatible! I though you're going to be a great couple one day!", said his friend.  Taehee and Kyuhyun suddenly blushed.

"Taehee, thanks for your kindness today!", said Kyuhyun with huge smile.

(Cho Kyu Hyun)~ hehehe... It would be a great start for me!

"Oh, it's nothing Oppa! Instead I have to say thanks to Oppa , so I don't have to be alone in my dorms!", said Taehee with huge smile.

  "Hey, that are Kyuhyun Oppa and Taehee unnie, aren't they?", asked Seohyun to Yonghwa.  "Yeah, I wonder what are they talking about? Are they going to date?", asked Yonghwa.  "Well, maybe yes. Kyuhyun Oppa is a playboy, so it'll be easy to him to get her heart.", said Seohyun.  "Well, YongHwa-ahh, I'm getting sleepy right now. Can we go there?", said Seohyun.  "Do you want to disturb them?", asked YongHwa and suddenly Seohyun grabbed his hand.

She draw YongHwa so he couldn't do nothing except follow her.  "Hi, Oppa and Taehee unnie!", Seohyun said cheerfully even she really tired.  "Hey, you already home! So, how was the conference press? Are they already know about your relationship?", asked Taehee.  "Yeah, it was great!", said YongHwa. He couldn't say anything else.  "Well, I think it's time for me to go home now, bye Taehee! Maybe you should leave them alone, maybe they will do goodnight kiss?", said Kyuhyun Oppa evilly.

Automatically, YongHwa and Seohyun hold their own breath!

(Seohyun)~ oh my Lord! I won't do my first kiss with this ridiculous boy!

(YongHwa)~kiss Seohyun? Is there any other monkey that I can kiss?

"Oke, bye Oppa!", said Taehee and smiled evilly to Seohyun and YongHwa. and Kyuhyun leave them too with evil smile!  "Well, what do you think, goodnight kiss?", said YongHwa evilly. "Don't ever think!", said her sharply.  "Do you think I'm a fool? I don't want to kiss you!", said YongHwa. "So, you can go now!", said her rudely. 

But, in few seconds, YongHwa kissed her cheek for a few seconds. And automatically, Seohyun pushed YongHwa.  "What did you do?", said Seohyun  and tried to hit him but he already stayed away from her.  "Eitss, I got you! Goodnight!", said YongHwa and ran to the stairs.  "Oh my God!", said Seohyun while  touched her cheek. 

YongHwa touched his own lips while though about his kiss. "Oh guys, forget it! It's only on cheek!", said YongHwa and tried to sleep. 

"Omona, what did you do YongHwa?", asked Seohyun to her self and hit her bed. 

"But both of you look compatible! I though you're going to be a great couple one day!", it always in my brain tonight. I don't wanna expect to much of Kyuhyun Oppa. But, I can't lie, I start to like him! 

Oh my, it's the best day ever! Finally, I can get closer to Taehee. I wonder if she think about me too!