Part 2

My Beautiful Manager

"Seo Joohyun!", the director yelled to her. "Neh, ahjussi?",asked her.  "Come to my room now!", asked him. 

And she found Jung Yonghwa in the director room too.  "Sit down, Seohyun!", said the director.

"So, what will you say, Ahjussi?", asked Yonghwa.  "Well, we knew that your band will launch tomorrow, right?", asked him to Yonghwa. And both of us shook our head.  "I need a sensational story that will make your band rise up quickly.", said the director calmly.  "Sorry, ahjusssi, did you think my band aren't capable enough to enter the entertainment world?", asked Yonghwa and Seohyun laughed a little.

  "That's not true. I just need that story because it'll make your band more popular and also your girlband.", said the director while looked Seohyun.  "What did you mean,Ahjussi?", Seohyun asked with frightened.  "I'm gonna make a huge gossip about both of you. You'll be a fake couple. How?", asked the director.  "No!", said Seohyun and Yonghwa together. 

"Hey, just wonder it! You'll be a great couple. And you'll have contracts with the company that interested with couples. It'll make more money.", said the director.  "Well, we'll just act, right? And we will only do that in front of the people?", asked Yonghwa.  "Exactly!", said the director.  "Well, that's fine!", said Yonghwa calmly.  "How about you, Seohyun?", asked him.  "Ok, if it only an acting!", said her. 

And suddenly, Yonghwa held Seohyun hand.  "Which one do you want sweetheart? YongSeo or SeoHwa?", he asked and smiled evilly.And Seohyun treaded his foot.

"Seo Joohyun, come here!", KyuHyun yelled. Omona! This evil anymore!  "What?", she asked coldly.  "Whatcha doing? You should do your task right now!", he said rudely.  "What kind of task? Give it all to me! I'm totally under pressure right now! I have to handle two boys right now!", she shouted hopelessly. 

"It's none of my business! Just do your task! Arrange my schedule for the next two weeks!", he said and gave her a thick notebook.  "And, don't forget to accompany me to my friend's party tomorrow!", said him anymore. And suddenly, Seohyun fell down and sit like a crazy people.  "Why I have to suffer this.", and she started to cry but KyuHyun pretended that he didn't hear that. 

"What happened, my pretty little sister?", asked Taehee while wiped Seohyun's hair.  Seohyun hugged her and said,"I'm tired!". And KyuHyun heard Taehee voice.

~Aha! I have to make my image as a good boy!~ 

KyuHyun ran to Seohyun and said, "Seohyun, I'm sorry! Maybe I'm too hard to you. I've decided that you don't have to accompany me to my friend's party.", said KyuHyun nicely.  Seohyun got confused with him. And suddenly she smiled, "Is that so, Oppa?". "Yeah, but with one term. Find me a girl to be my couple tomorrow!", said KyuHyun with huge smile.

Seohyun and Taehee looked at each other. "Let me be your couple tomorrow, Oppa!", said Taehee.  "No, unnie! Don't do that! I can find somebody else.", Seohyun said quickly.  "What time is that,Oppa?", asked Taehee.  "6.30 pm. Can you give me your address?", asked KyuHyun. Taehee turned out a name card from his bag and give it to him.  "Don't forget to call me before you pick me up, Oppa!", said Taehee with huge smile and he smiled too. 

(Cho KyuHyun)~yes, I can get closer to Taehee now!~

(Seo Joohyun)~What's wrong with this evil Oppa? He suddenly became a kind boy! Is he love.... Aish, forget it!

"Good morning, Yonghwa-ahh!", said girls at the school park with disgusting smile. And Yonghwa smiled too.  "Yonghwa-ahh!", yelled Seohyun while hit him. Seohyun took a walk beside Yonghwa.  "What are you doing!", said Yonghwa coldly. "Of course, I'm walking with you! So all of the students won't surprise to see us together tonight.", said Seohyun happily and suddenly, she held his hand. But Yonghwa released Seohyun's hand.  "Annoying!", said Yonghwa coldly and left Seohyun.  "Hmmm....!", said Seohyun to herself. She decided to bother him soon.

"KyuHyun Oppa!", shouted Seohyun while ran to him.  "Neh?", asked KyuHyun. Seohyun gave him his schedule for 2 weeks later as he asked yesterday.  "How fast! How about your school and your activity with your girlband?", asked KyuHyun.  "It's ok, I can handle them! But you have to pay my credit for arrange your schedule!", said Seohyun with huge smile.  "What? I though you won't get any salary.", said KyuHyun. 

"Ohh, is that so?", asked Seohyun while   lifted contract document in her right hand.  "I can call them back to cancel your schedule and did you know what's happen next? They will ask to pay as much as in this contract!", said Seohyun calmly.  "Ok, whatever!", said KyuHyun and Seohyun gave him a paper. "My bill number has written in there too. Send it soon!", said Seohyun. 

"Is it mean you'll be my manager ?", asked KyuHyun.  "Until your manager get well. But don't push me too hard. I'm busy, ok?", said Seohyun and both of smiled too each other. And they shook hand.  "Call me KyuHyun Oppa!", said KyuHyun with huge smile.  "Call me manager Seohyun!", said Seohyun. "Can I give you another name?", asked KyuHyun. And Seohyun smiled.  "I'm gonna call you dangsaeng!", said KyuHyun with huge smile. 

"Taehee, unnie! You're so beautiful. Who gave you this?", asked Seohyun while looked at Taehee. She will go to KyuHyun's friend party.  "Of course, KyuHyun Oppa! He gave me this so we can use the match dress.", explained Taehee with huge smile.  "Wow, so you started to like him, unnie?", asked Seohyun evilly. And suddenly, the bell rang in their dorms. 

"I'm gonna open it!", said Seohyun while walked to open the door.  "Hi, dangsaeng!", said KyuHyun happily. "Hi, Oppa! You look so gergous tonight!", said Seohyun with astonished.  "You look great too... You look more beautiful than when you angry to me!", said KyuHyun evilly.

"Hey, sweetheart!", said  Yonghwa and gave Seohyun a bundle of flower.  "Oh thanks, it's so beautiful!", said Seohyun while received the flower.  "So, are you her boyfriend?", asked Cho KyuHyun.  "No!...", Said Seohyun quickly but Yonghwa stopped it. "Neh, I'm her boyfriend. You must be Cho Kyuhyun,ssi!", said YongHwa while shook Kyuhyun's hand.  "You must be, Jung YongHwa-ahh! Nice to meet you!", said KyuHyun.  "Actually, he's not my boyfriend,but...", Seohyun said anymore but Yonghwa stopped it. And suddenly, he held her hand. 

"Actually, I haven't been her boyfriend yet. So, my purpose to come here bring this flower is to ask her to be my girlfriend. So, I can conference to the corespondents tonight.", explained Yonghwa. And he sit at the floor and held Seohyun's hand.  "Seohyun-ahh! Could you be my girl?", asked Yonghwa romantically.  "Yonghwa, stop it! It's totally disgusting!", whisper Seohyun in order to avoid KyuHyun to hear that. But Yonghwa pretended like didn't know anything.  "Ok, I'm gonna be your girlfriend!", said Seohyun and smile with compulsion. And Yonghwa hugged her.  "Stop it! You're totally disgusting!", whisper Seohyun.  "Shut up!", answered Yonghwa. 

"Wow, Seohyun-ahh and... YongHwa-ahh! Isn't it?", asked Taehee. And they released their hug.  "Hey, Kyuhyun Oppa! I'm sorry, I didn't know you come!", said Taehee with huge smile.  "No,it's ok!", said Cho Kyuhyun happily.  "Sorry, unnie, Oppa! Maybe that was quite dramatical!", said Seohyun.  "So, can we go now?", asked Cho  Kyuhyun to Taehee.  "Yes, we can! Bye YongHwa and Seohyun!", said Taehee and waved to them. Kyuhyun held Taehee's hand and they went downstairs. 

Suddenly, Seohyun hit YongHwa hardly.  "Aww, it's hurt Seohyun!", shouted  YongHwa.  "You're totally disgusting! Did you just want to hug me?", said Seohyun rudely.  "Sorry, I don't have any passion to the uny girl like you!", said YongHwa. But, she looked at Seohyun head to toe at the second .

(YongHwa)~hmm, she's quite y, actually!~

"What are you looking at? Let's go!", said Seohyun and grabbed his hand to the down stairs.