Part 5

My Beautiful Manager

The x newspaper: "Playgirl Seohyun!"

The xx newspaper: "Seohyun, y girl!"

The x magazine: "Yonghwa's fans: Seohyun we'll kill you!"

The xx magazine: "Seohyun used her beauty to tempt the boys!"

"Omona!", yelled Seohyun.  "Hey, you! Burn all of them!", said her to her servant rudely.  "I have to call KyuHyun and Ahjussi right now!", said Seohyun and call KyuHyun. 

"Oppa! Have you seen the magazines today?", said Seohyun.  "Hmm, Bwo?", said KyuHyun lazily because he just woke up.  "Opppa! Explain to them right now!", shouted Seohyun and made KyuHyun's ear hurt. 

And she called Ahjussi, the president of her management.  "Yobaseyo, Ahjussi! Have you heard about my scandal?", asked Seohyun quickly.  "Neh, I've seen them all! They're so cruel! Have you asked Yonghwa? Don't worry I'll fix this!", said Ahjussi.  "Thank you so much, Ahjussi. I'm gonna call him right now!", said Seohyun and close her phone. 

"Omona, what did you do, Yonghwa?", asked himself.  He has seen all of the articles about Seohyun and KyuHyun. And he felt angry to them.  And suddenly, his phone rang. Seohyun! He didn't answer it!  "Why did you do it to me?", asked him to Seohyun in his mind. He kept thinking about their 'fake' relationship. Even it only an acting, he felt.... A little jealous!  "Omona, it's only fake!", said Yonghwa to himself.  And his phone rang again. He looked at the screen. Seohyun! He's too confused to answer it. He turn off his phone!  "Let's go to school!", said him to his driver. 

Everyone looked at Seohyun with sarcastic. But when she looked at them, they would turned around.  "Hey, all of you! Why did you look me like that?", shouted Seohyun at school's corridor.  And all of them bowed deeply.  "If I found each of you talk about me behind, you already knew what I meant!", said Seohyun rudely.

She left the corridor and went to her locker.  She found YongHwa in front of her locker.  "YongHwa! Why did you ignore my call?", asked Seohyun.  "Why did you do this to me?", asked YongHwa coldly and left Seohyun alone.  Seohyun looked at YongHwa with confused. And she found a bunch of students looked at them. "What are you looking at?", said Seohyun to them in harsh manner. 

Taehee woke up lately this morning. She just did her college's tasks last night.  She open the dorms and grabbed the newspaper in front of her dorm.  She'll be lonely for a few days because Seohyun went to her home because of her father's health.  "What's happen today?", asked her while took a sit in the kitchen.  "What?!", yelled herself after looked at the headline news today. 

"Seohyun Used Her Beauty to Tempt The Boys!", the headline said.  She read to that news with shocked.  "Seohyun 16, Yonghwa's girlfriend has founded by the paparazzi when went for lunch with the hottest Korean guy now, Cho Kyuhyun.  They were having lunch together in x restaurant, which is known as an expensive restaurant. They looked have fun together. It's seem totally different when we looked at Seohyun and YongHwa, they looked awkward! Seohyun went outside of the restaurant without any explanation and left the restaurant with a boyish car, which is known as Kyuhyun's car and went! But how she could drive without any driving license because of her age that's still 16 years old?  And the paparazzi couldn't found Kyuhyun in everywhere around the restaurant.  She can get the heart of two hottest boys right now because of her beauty. She looked so beautiful and elegant so every boy in the world couldn't take their off of her!", said The news. 

Taehee can only shook her head.  "It's impossible! How can he want to go with me at his friend party if he would asked for another girl?", asked Taehee to herself.  She felt quite hurt because she realized that she started to fall in love with Kyuhyun.

  "YongHwa-ahh!", yelled Seohyun while chase him to the class. He stop his walk in front of the door of their class so did she.  "Neh?", asked YongHwa coldly.  "YongHwa-ahh? What's happen to you? Is there any relation with what has written in medias?", asked Seohyun and it hit YongHwa's mind. 

(YongHwa) - I really don't know Seohyun, it's feel terrible!-

"What? Don't be so childish!", said Yonghwa coldly. And suddenly, Seohyun held his hand.  "YongHwa-ahh, if I had any mistake to you. I'm sorry!", said Seohyun and bowed deeply.  "I didn't have any special relationship with Kyuhyun Oppa! I though you already knew if I'll be his manager for a few months.", said Seohyun. But YongHwa took his hand away and left Seohyun lonely.

And the students looked at those 'Scene' anymore.  "What are you looking at?!", shouted Seohyun and made them shock then went quickly. 

"Nothing better than Seoul's scenery!", said Seohyun to herself. He took a sit at the roof side of her school.  "What should i do right now?", said herself. And accidentally  YongHwa came to the roof side too.  "That's Seohyun?", asked himself. And he got closer silently. 

"What I have to do right now?", she yelled because she was sure that no one would heard her, but the realize wasn't like that.  "No one want to talk to me!" "Kyuhyun Oppa... I can't rely him on it!" "Thanks for Ahjussi, who tried to help me to tell the medias about the rumor!" "And I'm 100 percent believe, that Taehee unnie would hates me for this!" "YongHwa? He got angry to me?" "Oke, I'm ready to go home!", she said and stood up.

When she turned around, she found YongHwa.  "I'm sorry for not help you to resolve the problem, to avoid you from getting hurt, to explain the medias about the rumor, and help you to be strong anymore.", said YongHwa.  "Yeah, that's right, I'm not your boyfriend. But I have a right for help you and always beside you when you're going down."  YongHwa took step forward and held Seohyun's hand. 

"Would you be my friend? I'm gonna be your friend that will always beside you, and always want to hear your complaint, and being as your guard from anything.", said YongHwa with huge smile.  "Neh, I'm gonna be friend, who always disturb your day for asking any help!", said Seohyun with huge smile.  "Let me carry you home!", said YongHwa. And they went downstairs with holding hands. 

"Have you ever ride a motorcycle?", asked Yonghwa.  "Not yet, why?", asked Seohyun.  "You gonna try it today!", said Yonghwa's with huge smile. 

"YongHwa-ahh! Seohyun-ahh!", Kyuhyun yelled while walked to them.  "Oppa? What are you doing at my school?", asked Seohyun.  "I wanna say sorry to YongHwa about what happened yesterday.", said Kyuhyun.  "It's nothing, hyung!", said YongHwa with huge smile.  "Well, now you have to say sorry to someone!", said Seohyun.  "Who?", asked Kyuhyun.  "Taehee unnie! She must be frightened about our relationship. I though, she fell in love with you.", said Seohyun with huge smile.  "Well, I have to meet her now! Bye!", said Kyuhyun and left them.  "Let's go home!", said YongHwa and they left with huge motorcycle. 

The bell rang so Taehee opened the door quickly.  "Oppa!", said Taehee shocked.  "Can I come in?", asked Kyuhyun with huge smile.  "Sure!", said Taehee happily.  "What's up, Oppa?!", said Taehee.  "Taehee, I just want you to know that there was nothing happened between me and Seohyun.", said Kyuhyun calmly.  "Well, Oppa! It's okay if something happened between you and Seohyun. We don't have any serious relationship, right?", said Taehee with huge smile. She tried to hide her feeling to Kyuhyun. She's too scared with the boy like Kyuhyun that quite perfect.  "Yeah, it's alright! I just wanna explain the wrong rumor to you, maybe you want to help me to make them believe that the rumor was false.", asked Kyuhyun quickly.   

(Kyuhyun) -Omona! I was over confident!-

"Don't worry Oppa! I'll always believe in you.", said Taehee with huge smile.