Part 6

My Beautiful Manager

"Good morning, everyone!", said The headmaster of Seohyun's school. 

"Good morning, Mr. Lee Ji Hoong!", said all of the students.

  "Today, I'm gonna announce a great news to all of you!", said The headmaster. All of the students mumbled.  "You'll have a holiday for 1month!", shouted The headmaster happily. And all of the students jumped and shouted. They got a holiday after finished their final exam.

"Seohyun-ahh!", shouted YongHwa and she turned around.  "Neh?", asked Seohyun.  "What will you do during this holiday?", asked YongHwa.  "I don't know, maybe I'll spend my time for training and being as Kyuhyun oppa's manager. How about you, YongHwa?", asked Seohyun.  "Well, maybe I'll have a tight schedule with my band! But, you have to promise to me!", said YongHwa while point his little finger upward.

  "What?", asked Seohyun.  "Don't forget to me, keep call me, and we'll something together during this holiday. As a friend we shouldn't forget each other right?", said YongHwa with huge smile.  "Ok, I'll try to find a spare time to go with you!", said Seohyun with huge smile and point her little finger too.

"So, what will you do during your holiday?", asked Ahjussi to Seohyun. "I wanna focus on my training and my obligation as Kyuhyun oppa's manager.", said Seohyun.  "Well, I have an ideas!", said Ahujussi.  "Neh, Ahjussi?", asked Seohyun.  "I want you to change your style as a real woman carrier!",said Ahjussi.  "What did you mean, Ahjussi?", said Seohyun confused. 

 The next day....

"Good morning Oppa!", said Seohyun with huge smile.  Everyone in the x entertainment building mumbled and impressed with Seohyun's appearance today. "Seohyun-ahh??", said Kyuhyun with amazed.

 Seohyun used a short jeans pant and stocking. She wore floral top and cover it with blue blazer! She used black military wedges which on trend now.

She let her beautiful brownie her hung loosely. And she used a little white flower hair clip. But however, she only used a natural foundation and lipgloss in her face it wouldn't make her looked oldies.

  "You..you're so...", said Kyuhyun while looked amazed with Seohyun.  "Neh, Oppa?", asked Seohyun with huge smile.

(Seohyun)- he must be shaken up with my appearance today! Got you Oppa!-

  Kyuhyun shook his hand immediately.  "Well, what are you doing right here?", asked Kyuhyun coldly. He tried to hide that he's greatly amazed with her beauty. 

And, wow! Look at her beautiful legs! Even she covered it with stocking, but everyone still can saw her long legs!

  "According to Ahjussi's command, I'll spend my holiday as a good trainer and as your manager! So I'll always follow you in your every schedule!", said Seohyun.  She knew it'll be hard for them to be together for a long time, but it would be a huge chance for her to bother him!  "Well, actually I don't need anyone to be with me in my schedules..", said Kyuhyun coldly. And Seohyun kept praying in her heart so Kyuhyun accept her to be his real manager for a moment.  "But, it's Ahjussi's command, so I have to accept you!", said Kyuhyun with huge smile. 

Seohyun has her own desk! Finally, she became a real woman carrier.  "Seohyun-ahh!", shouted Ahjussi trough the speaker in her desk.  "Neh, Ahjussi!", said Seohyun.  "Come to my room now!", said Ahjussi and Seohyun went to his office.  "Seohyun, this is Kyuhyun's schedule that you have to arrange!", said Ahjussi while gave her a thick notebook.  "Thanks, Ahjussi!", said Seohyun while received the notebook.  And she walked to the door, but Ahjussi stopped her. 

"Seohyun-ahh!", said Ahjussi.  "Neh?", asked Seohyun while turned around.  "You have a schedule for x magazine photoshoot with YongHwa. You know, everyone praise both of you!", said Ahjussi with huge smile. And Seohyun held her own breath!  "Ahjussi, do we look so perfect?", asked Seohyun.  "You and YongHwa? Of course!", said Ahjussi.

  "Why we have to stop this if it has a great respond? I though, you have to try to love him right now!", said Ahjussi with huge smile.  "I'm sorry Ahjussi! I can't force myself to love somebody that I don't!", said Seohyun coldly.  "Seohyun... Seohyun... You know, love can come because of usual!", saud Ahjussi with huge smile. 

"Seohyun-ahh!", said Kyuhyun while hit her desk. She imagined about salad with lot of cheese and corn.  "Neh? You disturb my imagination!", said Seohyun while stood up from his seat.  "What did you think about, me?", asked Kyuhyun.  "Your wish!", said Seohyun coldly.

"I wish i can eat salad with lot of cheese and corn..", said Seohyun with huge smile.  "Hey, you're on diet, right? Why do you want to eat cheese?", asked Kyuhyun.  "Yeah, that's why I just can imagine it!", said Seohyun while bowed deeply. 

"Ahjumma!", Kyuhyun yelled to the office girl.  "Neh?", asked the office girl.  "Please buy me a salad with lot of cheese and corn, a spicy ramen, and two green tea! I'm so hungry!", said Kyuhyun while gave his money.  "Neh? You asked for a salad? I though you don't like vegetable except lettuce.", asked The office girl.  "Well, I though I wanna taste it!", said Kyuhyun with huge smile. .