Part 4

My Beautiful Manager

Seohyun have decided to avoid YongHwa today. It'll increase her anger if she meet him. 

Seohyun open her locker and find a letter inside. She open it... "So, would you capture it as a best kiss ever?", said the letter. Seohyun knew who's the writer of that letter.

  "Good morning, Seohyun! Is there any possibility to be your friend anymore?", asked YongHwa while played with his basketball.  And suddenly, Seohyun closed the locker sharply!  "We haven't been friends yet! And I'm totally sure it won't happen!", said Seohyun rudely and left YongHwa. 

"Yeah, Seohyun was very close to Yonghwa last night! But it would be more great if she with me!", said the boy in front of the class with his friends.  Seohyun tried to hold her anger with read the magazine in her sit.  "Your wish!", said another boy.  "But, I saw her in a bad mood to Yonghwa this morning. Did Yonghwa do something wrong?", said another boy.  "Maybe, Yonghwa have done 'something' to her?", said the first boy to his friends and they laughed.  Seohyun couldn't hold her anger anymore. She walked to in front of the class. She hit the boys with her book.  "Why, don't you talk anything else, it's not good to get involved to the other's problems. All of you just like a girl, gossip in the morning! Transvestite!", said Seohyun rudely and left the class.

  "Seohyun, Seohyun!", yelled YongHwa while chased her in front of the school. Seohyun stopped her step and turn around. YongHwa stopped his step too.  "What?", asked Seohyun rudely.  "I'm so sorry Of what happened last night! That was human error!", said YongHwa with guilty face.  But however, Seohyun already annoyed with Yonghwa's 'action' last night.  And, suddenly, Seohyun slapped on Yonghwa's cheek.  YongHwa held his cheek automatically. He surprised with Seohyun!  And, without any explanation, Seohyun left him. 

"Seohyun-ahh!", Kyuhyun yelled and chased her.  "Neh, Oppa?", asked Seohyun. "Would you have a lunch with me?", asked Kyuhyun with huge smile. 

"So how was the party? How was your friend's comment about Taehee?", asked Seohyun with huge smile.  Kyuhyun ate his spaghetti and stopped it quickly.  "All of my friend was surprised with Taehee and all of my friends adore her beauty.", said Kyuhyun with excited.  "Of course, even the girl like me still get envy with her perfection!", Said Seohyun.  "Is that so? What kind of perfection that you meant?", asked Kyuhyun with huge smile. It'll help him to get Taehee's heart.  "She's beautiful, smart, elegant, and kind! I though every girl in the world always wanna be like her!", said Seohyun.

 "Wow, I though there's no one perfect in this world!", said Kyuhyun  "Yeah, but unfortunately, she have not got any boyfriend yet!", said Seohyun and make Kyuhyun surprised.  "How come?", asked Kyuhyun.  "I don't know exactly what's the reason, but I though maybe because of her perfection.", said Seohyun.

"Oppa!!", screamed the girl and ran to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stopped his eat and so did Seohyun.  "Oppa, can I have your autograph?", asked a blonde girl.  "Oppa, can I take your picture?", asked another girl.  "Yeah, of course!", said Kyuhyun with huge smile. She looked at Seohyun for a while with huge smile and she did it to.  "Seohyun, can you help them to take my picture?", said Kyuhyun.  "Of course, give me your phone!", said Seohyun with huge smile.  And the girls gave Seohyun their handphones.  "Thanks Oppa! Thanks unnie!", said the blonde girl.

  "Yeah, me too Oppa unnie! By the way, are you Yonghwa's girlfriend, unnie?", asked another girl.  "Yeah, you're right! She's my best friend too. So we sometimes hang out together. But today, he's on busy.", Kyuhyun explained and Seohyun can only smile.  "Wow, how lucky you are, unnie! You can have cool friends like Kyuhyun and YongHwa Oppa!", said the girls and they say thanks and go.  "I hope they don't make any gossip about us!", said Kyuhyun to Seohyun.

But Seohyun didn't notice him. She though about her relationship with YongHwa. Now everybody knew them as a couple. But how if they know that they just a fake couple? She sure that all Yonghwa's fangirl will kill her. 

"Seohyun-ahh! Seohyun-ahh!", said Kyuhyun and give her a light blow in her hand.  "Neh, Oppa ?", asked Seohyun.  "Cmon! Let's go! The paparazzi is taking picture of us!", said Kyuhyun and stood up from his seat.  "You have to go to my car right now! And don't give them any explanation!", said Kyuhyun and gave her his car key.  "How about you?", asked Seohyun.  "I have to pay this. By the way, can you drive a car?", asked Kyuhyun.  "Yeah, I can! I usually escape from my home.", said Seohyun. Even she haven't got driving license yet, she can drive a car so fast.  "Great! Pick me up at the back door!", said Kyuhyun and she nodded immediately then went outside. 

Seohyun went outside and cover her face with her bag.  "Omona, she's beautiful!", said the paparazzi while took her pictures.  Seohyun tried to trough a cluster of paparazzi. And finally, she can trough them and went to Kyuhyun's car.  "Hmm, she's so beautiful! And with her beauty she can have two hottest boys in South Korea right now!", said one of the paparazzi.  Seohyun drive Kyuhyun's car to the back door of the restaurant. 

"How was that?", asked Kyuhyun while enter the car.  "They kept take my picture! I'm sure it'll  be the headline in everywhere tomorrow!", said Seohyun.  "Well, now I feel sorry to Yonghwa! Do you need any help to say sorry to him?", asked KyuHyun with apprehensive tone.  "Oh, no, no, it's alright Oppa! I can do it by myself! He's not a temperament guy!", said Seohyun quickly.