Part 1

My Beautiful Manager

"Omona!", Seohyun shouted by herself.  "I'm sorry, Seohyun! I  didn't saw you walk to my way.", a pity and nerd boy said with little voice.  "Your sorry won't make my uniform become white anymore!", Seohyun said rudely.  "Well, I can do anything that you want...", said the boy. But he felt regret to his own words.

  "Really, so what I have to do?Hmmm... Let me see.. Aha!", said Seohyun. And she grabbed his hand and they walked to the park. 

After 5 minutes....  "Hahahahaha.... ", all the students in the school park couldn't stop laughing. Look at the boys now! He held his own ears and lifted up his left foot. 

"Stop!", a charismatic boy yelled to the entire students and magically, they stopped their laugh. "Handle him!", he command and 2 boys brought that pity boy inside the school. 

"Seo Joo Hyun! Stay right there!", he said and her face looked like really don't care with him. And he walked to Seohyun and all girls mumbled. And absolutely they talked about how cool Jung Yonghwa is!  "Why did you do that?", asked Yonghwa to her.  "It's none of your business, Master!", said Seohyun.  "Of course it's my business. I'm the student controller right here!", he said clearly.  "Whatever, did you forget? This school is my own family company. So no one can't command me. Even you, Jung Yonghwa!", said Seohyun and left the park. 

"Where are you, Seohyun?", said her manager in phone.  "I'm having a lunch right now, unnie! Be patient!", Seohyun answered.  "What? Be patient! You know, all of your friends have arrived. Remember, you'll be launch your first album in 4 months. I want you to finish your lunch right now, Ok?", said her manager but Seohyun has already closed her phone!  "Omona, she hasn't been a star yet! But she always do what she wants!", said the manager to herself. 

"What happened, unnie?", asked Kim Tae Hee politely.  "Of course, our maknae! She's really not discipline.", said the manager.  Kim TaeHee wiped her shoulder and said, "Be patient, unnie! She's still 16 years old. She's still unstable.".  "Thanks, Tae Hee! You really deserve to be a leader.", said the manager with huge smile. And they hugged together. 

Cho Kyu Hyun's POV 

"Cmon, KyuHyun!", Said My manager.  By accident, I looked to the practice room. I looked at an angel right there, Kim Taehee. She's so beautiful and her heart like made from angel's wings. And I heard from some crew that she's a great student in Seoul University. If she become an artist one day, I'll be her first and her huge fans!

  Author's POV 

"Oh guys, traffic jam anymore! I'm late!", Seohyun said to herself.  "Turn right, right now!", said Seohyun to her driver. And the driver turn right immediately and suddenly, they crushed  a man while he crossed the road.  "Oh My God!", Seohyun yelled and they went to that pity men.  "Oh My God, that's Cho Kyu Hyun's manager!", she said while closed . 

She only bowed deeply and felt regret to her decision. And she looked to Cho Kyuhyun with regret expression. And she only got cold expression from him.  "Goodnight, everyone!", said the doctor.  "How about his condition doctor?", I asked quickly.  "He had a huge accident. But he's fine right now. But however, he have to take a rest." said the doctor.  "How long doctor?", asked Kyuhyun. "At least 3 months." "What?", shouted everyone except me.

  "Sorry! I really don't know it would be end like this. I'm sorry Oppa, Ahjussi, Ajumma.", she said and bowed deeply.  "Sorry wouldn't change anything. They said you're smart. But the realise is, you're reckless, stupid, and childish!", said KyuHyun rudely. "Bwo?", shouted Seohyun.  "And you have to pay all of it!", he said coldly. 

"Did you know Oppa? You don't have to act for my money. I can pay all patients in this hospital. But why you have to said bad things for me?", explained Seohyun with emotion.  "Hey, be polite girl, you're younger than me! I can pay it by my self. I just wanna punish you. And, I'm already known, what kind of punishment that I'll give to you.", said Cho Kyuhyun calmly.  And Seohyun waited it with frightened.  "Omona, this is what will happen if  two hard people meet each other!", said the director to him self while shook his head. 

"You'll be my temporary manager without salary until my manager get well.", he said calmly.  "Goodnight, everyone!", and he left the corridor coldly.  "Omona!", Seohyun yelled and hit her own head. And suddenly, she grabbed the director hands.  "Ahjussi, help me!", she said and started to cry. The director wiped her shoulder and said,"You have to do this. It'll show you, that you're not allowed to do reckless thing to anyone. I hope it'll make you more polite." "Let me carry you home. You have to prepare to your new job after school.", said the director.  "How about my exercise, it's 4 months left.",Seohyun asked with sobbed.  "Don't worry, I'll rearrange your schedule.", said the director.