Tears of an Angel Part 2

Gangs Of Seoul: Origins (Prequel to Gangs of Seoul)

The next morning Key woke up from a blissful slumber. He opened his eyes and saw another pair gazing at him.

"Can't help staring at my beauty?" Key smirked arrogantly.
"You wish baby." Amber replied. "Do you know you snore when you sleep?"
"Wah?" Key sat up. "I do not snore."
"That's what you think." Amber slyly replied.

Amber got off the bed and headed to the bathroom. Key instantly followed her. He caught her inside the bathroom and shut the door, wrapping his hands around her waist.

"Being erted from the morning are we?" Amber looked at Key through the bathroom mirror.
"Very." Key replied. "It's hard not to when you're so irresistible."

Amber couldn't help but smile. She turned around in his arms and latched her hands around his neck.

"Who said you're not either?" She said before pulling him in for a kiss.

----------

Key and Amber walked out of a restaurant where they had their breakfast. Key slyly slipped his hand into Amber's.

"So," Key turned his head to Amber. "Where are we going on our date today? We haven't had one in ages so let's go somewhere memorable." He winked.
"We had a date last week Wednesday." Amber replied.
"That was too long ago." Key whined.

Amber chuckled at his childishness.

They left their car at the mall and walked around. They picked up a few presents for Yuri since they always were spoiling their little niece.

Key glanced at the time. It was nearly 11.

"You know I reserved this really nice place for lunch. Want to come?" Key asked.
"Do I have a choice?" Amber asked.
"Not really." Key chuckled.

Key took Amber to the dock. They stood in line to board a large cruise ship. Their were at least a hundred people in line waiting for the lunch cruise.

"Are we eating on that?" Amber pointed at the ship.
"Yes." Key replied.
"Are you kidding me? I'm under dressed." Amber pointed at herself.

Amber was wearing long black skinny jeans and a plaid long sleeved shirt. She compared herself with the other passengers waiting to get onto the ship. They were all dressed formally with a dress.

"Who cares. It's not that high class." Key replied. "You look fine."

Key pulled her past all the other passengers to the front of the line.

"Key party of two." Key handed the attendant his VIP tickets.
"Right this way sir." The attendant led them into the ship.

They were seated in an area VIP area with less tables. Their table was a table near the railing.

Amber looked out at the ocean leaning on the railing. "It's so beautiful."
"The breeze is amazing too." Key wrapped his arms around her.

Soon the cruise ship was fill of passengers and was on it way out of the docks. When the docks was no longer in sight lunch began.

"It's a buffet, so eat a lot." Key told Amber.
"I will." Amber nodded.

Key knew Amber loved buffets so he specifically searched for a cruise with a buffet.

After grabbing their food they sat down to eat. Amber occasionally fed Key her food while he fed her his.

"This is really delicious." Amber said as she ate a crab leg.
"Eat a lot because king crab expensive." Key replied.

Key happily watched Amber eat all of the meat in the crab. She held out a crab leg for Key, which he happily ate.

After their lunch they got a variety of cakes for dessert. They continually fed each other their cakes until everything on their plate was gone. By the time they realized it the cruise was heading back to the dock.

"We should go outside to see the ocean before we get back to the dock." Amber said.
"Agreed." Key nodded.

Amber pulled Key to the outside portion of the VIP are. There were a moderate amount of people outside after their lunch.

Amber leaned on the balcony like Rose in Titanic. Key held her from behind like Jack. Amber happily felt the breeze go through her hair.

"This is amazing." She turned to face Key. "The lunch was great and the ocean is amazing. I've never seen anything as beautiful before."
"I think you're more beautiful." Key kissed her cheek.
"Thank you." Amber pulled Key in for a deep passionate kiss.

"We should take a picture." Key suggested.

Amber as the couple next to them to take a picture. The couple happily agreed taking two pictures for Amber and Key.

"Could you take ours too?" The couple asked.
"Of course." Key replied.


Key took the camera from the couple. Amber moved to the side next to Key. He snapped a few picture for the couple. Just as he snapped the last picture for the couple a few gunshots were heard.

Key dropped the camera. "Amber!!"

Key caught Amber before she could fall to the floor. She had been shot in the chest three times.

Key looked around for the culprit.

SE7EN was standing on the railing smirking. "Tell Jonghyun, Jessica was an easy kill. Next time I'm coming after him."

Key glared at SE7EN. He was about to pull out his gun, but Amber grabbed his hand. She shook her head no, not wanting him to get arrested for having a gun on board.

"You er!! This isn't Jessica!!" Key shouted.
"Aww, pity." SE7EN pretended to think. "Still part of SHINee. Either way send the message to Jonghyun. Jessica and Jonghyun are going to die. No one escapes SE7EN and lives."
"Over my dead body!" Key snarled.

Key lunged at SE7EN, but SE7EN jumped off the railing into a speedboat bellow. SE7EN saluted at Key. Key took out his gun and openly fired at SE7EN, until he ran out of bullets.

"!!" Key yelled. "SE7EN I'LL EN KILL YOU THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU!!"

Key ran back to Amber. She was bleeding out heavily. Key pulled her into a hug.

"Baby, I'm sorry." Key kissed her cheek. "We're going to get you help okay."
Amber shook her head. "I'm not going to make it."
"You are!! Don't say that!!" Key shouted in tears.
"I'm bleeding too much." Amber looked down at her chest.
"Baby you're going to make it." Key tried to reassure.
"You know." Amber took her bloody hand and touched Key's cheek. "I really love you a lot. I wanted to marry you. You're only person that treated me like a girl and not one of the guys." She tried to joke.
"Then marry me." Key said. "Marry me. Be my bride."
"Can I?" Amber asked.
Key nodded. "When we get back. We'll get married, so stay with me."
Amber weakly smiled. "I love you."
"I love you too." Key kissed her.

Amber deeply kissed Key until she hand no more strength. She pulled away and softly smiled at her love. She slowly closed her eyes.

"Amber!! DON'T ING DIE ON ME!! AMBER!!" Key shouted. "Come on baby!!" Key cried. "Please don't die. I love you!!"

Amber gave to response. Key tightly hugged her body, crying his heart out.

A few minutes later Key pulled away. He had somehow manged to calm down. He took out his phone with his shaking hands and called Jonghyun.

"M-M-M-Meet me at the docks." Key said trying to control himself. "I saw SE7EN. He's coming after you and Jessica. He k-k-k-k-killed Amber. He ing killed Amber!!"

----------

Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, and Onew were waiting at the dock. There were no police or ambulance since Key had somehow managed to persuade the crew not to call for help.

SHINee boarded the ship. Everyone intently watched them in fear. A crew member escorted them to Key and Amber.

They saw Key holding Amber's bloody body. They gripped their fists, holding back their tears.

Jonghyun carefully approached Key. He put his hand on Key's shoulder. Key looked at Jonghyun with teary eyes. Relief hit him when he saw Jonghyun.

Jonghyun helped Key up and Key carried Amber's body off the ship into Jonghyun's car.

"Taemin and I will make rounds to fine SE7EN." Minho told Jonghyun then left with Taemin.

Onew exchanged looks with Jonghyun. Onew instantly knew he had to protect his family. He left to protect Jessica and Yuri.

Jonghyun got into his car. He saw Key crying, tightly hugging Amber's body. Jonghyun felt guilty.

It should have been me not Amber.