House Hunting

Gangs Of Seoul: Origins (Prequel to Gangs of Seoul)

"Alright. We're off." Jonghyun shouted from the elevator door.
"Have fun! I'll see you later." Key shouted from the kitchen.

Key was staying at home helping Onew, Jessica, and their baby Yuri. Taemin and Minho were working the gang. Amber was going to assist Jonghyun in buying the new family a house.

Jonghyun and Amber had been looking at houses for the past week. Today they were going to looking at their last set of houses before deciding which to buy.

"I heard that this neighborhood is good." Amber said why looking at the brochure. "It's got security and everything."
"I'm not worried about security." Jonghyun told her. "I've got my own security. I'm worried about if the place is safe and good enough for my family. I'm not leaving Onew, Jessica, and Yuri in some trashy place with people who don't have any damn respect for them."
"I see." Amber looked up from the brochure. "Turn here."

Jonghyun turned into the neighborhood. There was a security station where he received a pass to enter. He drove around the neighborhood looking for the house. All the houses looked exactly the same that they almost got lost.

"Eww I don't like it already." Amber said as she looked out the window. "It looks all the same. There's no individuality."
"That's a good thing." Jonghyun said. "Usually it would be bad, but if you're a gangster like us this is better. Let's say someone came looking for them. If they came here the odd of finding them are slimmer since all the houses look the same and the people might get lost."
"I guess." Amber slightly agreed.

Jonghyun and Amber finally found the house. The met with the retailer and looked around inside. The house had two floors, a garage, a small yard, and carpet floors. There was one kitchen and two bathrooms.

"How is the neighborhood?" Jonghyun asked after touring the house.
"It's usually nice and quiet." The retailer replied. "All the families around here know each other. Right now the kids are in school, but when school is out the kids usually are running around playing together. I guess you could say it's pretty safe. Also there is a school up the street so you don't have to worry about driving your kids far if you both are interested in having any children."
"We are." Jonghyun told the retailer.

Amber rolled her eyes. All the places they had been to everyone assumed that they were a couple. Even when Key had went with them one day the retailers had assumed she and Jonghyun were a couple, although one place they went to had assumed Key and Jonghyun were the couple.

"So how sound proof are the walls?" Jonghyun asked.

The retailer gave Jonghyun and Amber a weird look. The sound Jonghyun was referring to Yuri's cries and Onew's gang conversation with SHINee. He ignored the retailer's reaction, but Amber decided to play and have fun.

"We need really sound proof walls." Amber leaned on Jonghyun. "I don't want the kids to hear somethings."
"Umm..." The retailer played around with his tie. "It's pretty sound proof. You shouldn't have to worry about noise unless the windows are open."
"That's good." Jonghyun replied. "Some things need to stay private."

Amber winked at the retailer. The retailer loosened his tie.

"Oh boy." The retailer mumbled. "I'll leave you to for a moment to think." He walked away.

Amber got off Jonghyun and giggled. Jonghyun chuckled a bit and shook his head.

Jonghyun looked around the house once again then met up wit Amber in the kitchen. Jonghyun looked at Amber. He thought the house was the best compared to the others he had seen.

"This is good." Amber told Jonghyun. "I really don't like the uniformity, but other than that it's the best we've seen."
"I think so too." Jonghyun agreed.
"Would you like me to draw up a contract?" The retailer asked popping his head in from another room.
"Can you hold the contract for a few days? We have a few more houses to see, but the odds of us taking this house are high." Jonghyun replied.
"Of course." The retailer said.

-------------

After checking another house Amber and Jongyun decided to get some lunch.

"What do you want to eat?" Jonghyun asked.
"Fast food." Amber replied. "I've been eating to much good food with Key. I need to indulge in some junky food goodness sometimes."

Jonghyun turned into a McDonalds. He bought the food for them while Amber chose a seat by the windows. He arrived a short while later with the food. They began discussing houses as they ate.

Outside car pulled up onto the side. The driver went left the car to use the bathroom. The men inside patiently waited. A man noticed a familiar face eating in the restaurant.

"Hand me SHINee's leader's picture." The man ordered.

A man handed the leader the picture. He held up the secret snapshot picture of SHINee's leader Jonghyun and compared it to Jonghyun who was sitting at the window.

"I found you at last." The man said to himself. "No one can out run SE7EN."

SE7EN looked at Amber sitting in front of Jonghyn. He noticed that Jonghyun was laughing as he talked with her.

"Does SHINee's leader have a girlfriend?" SE7EN asked his men.
"No sir." A man replied.
"Then the girl must be Jessica." SE7EN said to himself.

SE7EN snapped a picture of Amber's face thinking she was Jessica.

"Laugh all you want now because time's running out." SE7EN smirked.

-----------

A few weeks later Jessica, Onew, and Yuri finally were moving into their new house.

"Where does the couch go?" Minho asked.
"There." Jessica pointed.

Minho and Jonghyun moved the couch. They then went outside to get more heavy furniture. Key and Amber were in the kitchen unpacking the kitchen utensils. Taemin was baby sitting Yuri as Onew was hooking up the internet.

After everything was set up Jessica and Amber prepared a delicious dinner for everyone. They all had their first meal in the new house.

"Thank you for the house." Jessica kissed Jonghyun's cheek. "It's really nice."
"You're welcome." Jonghyun hugged Jessica.
"Hey I thought of they idea." Key told Jessica.
"Thank you too." Jessica went over and kissed Key's cheek.
Key blushed, so Amber smacked him. "Why are you turning red over Jessica? I thought you were dating me?!"
"I am!" Key replied. "I'm not blushing!"
"Says the man with the red face." Amber retorted.

Key held his face. Everyone laughed.

"Yuri, Aunty Amber's teasing me." Key took Yuri from Onew.
"Yah don't use my daughter as a shield." Onew scolded.

Key stuck his tongue out at Onew. At the same time Yuri stuck her tongue out.

"See even your daughter agrees with me." Key lifted Yuri to show everyone.
"Don't teach my baby that stuff." Onew told Key.

Onew put his finger by Yuri's cheek and tapped it. Yuri put her tongue back in . She started at Onew before sneezing.

"Look she's allergic to you." Key cooed at Yuri. "Are you allergic to your daddy? Yes you are."

Onew wanted to smack Key, but he resisted knowing that Key was carrying his baby girl.

Suddenly Yuri froze and started turning red. She was making a weird face.

"You're cleaning that." Onew sipped his drink.
"What?" Key looked at Onew confused.
"Whenever she makes that face it means she's making a doody in her diaper." Onew informed.

Key put Yuri away from him. He tried to hand Yuri to someone else, but they all moved away from him.

"Are you all serious?" Key looked at Yuri. "You're all asking me to change her diaper?" Everyone nodded.

Key groaned and took Yuri to the couch. Jessica handed Key a diaper and some wipes. Key slowly opened her diaper.

"Oh my lord! What did you feed her?" Key exclaimed as he caught a whiff of the smell.

Key clumsily changed the diaper. He was about to close the diaper when Onew noticed something wrong.

"The diaper is backwards." Onew told Key.
"What? Really? There's a front and back to a diaper?" Key looked at the diaper closely.

Key fixed the diaper and closed it. He handed Yuri to Jonghyun then went to wash his hands.

Jonghyun, Amber, and the other Uncles played with Yuri as Onew and Jessica finished cleaning up their house. Onew was setting up their bedroom while Jessica was setting up Yuri's room.

Yuri's room was filled with many baby toys since all the SHINee leaders and gang members loved to spoil Yuri. All the gang members, even the scariest looking men, seemed to melt when the saw Yuri. Everyone always gave Onew and Jessica gifts for Yuri.

"Hey." Onew came behind Jessica and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Hey." Jessica leaned into Onew's chest.
"How is being a mommy?" Onew asked.
"It's nice. I have the perfect husband for a daddy and the perfect daughter for a child, so it's perfect." Jessica replied.
"Good." Onew leaned into Jessica's neck. "Do you think we can ask the boys to watch Yuri for one day, so we can go on a date? We never got to actually go on one."
"I'm sure they won't mind." Jessica replied. "Let's ask."