Beginning of Happiness Part 2

Gangs Of Seoul: Origins (Prequel to Gangs of Seoul)

Onew sat under a palm tree in an empty beach, he watched how Jessica was walking around the beach. She was barefoot, feeling the warm water and the soft sand in her feet. She looked happy.

"You like it here?" Onew stood up and slowly walked to Jessica. She smiled widely and ran to hug Onew. "I love it!!!!!!"

Onew chuckled and pecked Jessica's cheek. "I love that you love it."

"This is my first time ever to go to another country. It's so beautiful. But I wonder why Minho and Jonghyun really wanted us to come here, to Cambodia." Jessica said.
Onew wrapped his arm around Jessica's waist and looked up to the clear blue sky.

"I thought you would have guessed... don't you remember that we have three bases overseas too. One in Japan, one in China, and one here in Cambodia. There's many of our men here, so I think they wanted us to come here so it would be safer for us, haven't you noticed that there's been our men following us around whole day?" Onew told her.

"Really? I never noticed!!" Jessica looked around trying to spot some people.
"Maybe you won't see them. I told them not to bother much, just keep an eye on anything or anyone suspicious. " Onew said looking around too.

"Oh... I thought we could have been away from all that gang thing for at least for this one week of our honeymoon." Jessica mumbled.
"I'm sorry.... but I also want your safety. I think it's better like this... if we went anywhere just the two of us, you never know what could happen. It's better to have some back up. You must be safe, you and the baby.Besides you know that Jonghyun would have killed me if I took you somewhere without any security with us." Onew said.

"He would never kill you. He is just saying that."Jessica smiled.
"Well I hope so." Onew bit his lip.

"You aren't afraid of Jonghyunnie are you?" Jessica playfully nudged Onew's shoulder. "You are the hyung anyway, you shouldn't be afraid of that little kid."

"I'm not afraid.. and Jonghyun he is not a kid you see him as. He is... he is very dangerous, he is the best gangster out of all of us.." Onew said.
"So you are afraid of him." Jessica giggled.
Onew just sighed.

It was silent for a while, Onew pulled Jessica closer to himself.
"But.. there's been something that has bothered me." Onew said silently.

"What is it?" Jessica asked.

"Jessica... what do you really think about this marriadge.?" Onew asked and looked down to the sand.
"What do you mean?" Jessica frowned. Onew said nothing.
"I'm happier than ever of course. I really want to be your wife." Jessica said.

Onew glanced at Jessica. "Are you sure? .. What if... what if you had not gotten pregnant? Would you still have married me?"

"Of course." Jessica said.
"Oh... it's just that sometimes I feel like we became like this because of the baby.. so i'm just afraid sometimes that you think the same way as Jonghyun does..." Onew said silently.

"In what way? Did Jonghyun say something to you?" Jessica frowned.

"Well.. not much, just he has told me that he thinks I took advantage of you. I mean we didn't even plan to have the baby.. and I was really careless that night.... Maybe you never wanted this.." Onew said with slight sadness in his voice. "If that's the case, i'm really sorry.. I.."

Suddenly Onew was silenced by a kiss on his lips. He stared at Jessica surprised.
Jessica grabbed Onew's shoulders firmly looking him into his two eyes. "It's our honeymoon now. I don't want to hear any silly words like that now that aren't even true! I love you, you know that! So stop talking and let's just enjoy this all while we can have it!"

Onew blinked his eyes and stared at Jessica not knowing what to say. After a while he pulled Jessica closer to himself and tightly hugged her. "I love you so much." he whispered.

Jessica chuckled. "Come." She pulled away from Onew and held his hand. Together they started walking down the beach again.

Suddenly Jessica noticed something interesting on the sand. "Onew look, aren't those seashells!? We may find pearls inside! Let's go check."

She dragged her husband to the shells. There were about four shells.
"You open those two and I will these two." Jessica pointed picking up two shells.
"Okay." Onew obeyed and opened one shell carefully. It was empty. Jessica opened one, it was empty too. Onew opened his second shell, it was once again empty.
"One more to go!" Jessica said and carefully opened her second shell. For her great surprise there was a pearl.

It was white and slightly transparent, almost like glass. The sun shone on the little pearl making it look really pretty.

"WAHHHH!!!!!! I got one!!!!" Jessica squealed.
"Seems like it." Onew smiled.

Jessica carefully took the pearl from the shell and held in her hand. "It's so pretty...."
Onew nodded.

Jessica stared at the pearl for a moment, like she was thinking about something. Then a smile spread on her face. "Onew, I have an idea!"

Onew looked at her.

"Let's name our baby as Yuri~!!" Jessica said happily.
"Yuri?" Onew tilted his head as if he was tasting how the word Yuri tasted like, how it sounded like in his ears.

"You know this pearl looks almost like it's glass, a really really beautiful kind of glass right? A really precious kind of glass pearl you can't find from anywhere else than from this little beach.. And Yuri, it means glass. So, how about we name her Yuri? I think it's a really pretty name." Jessica said excitedly as she got an idea for the name from seeing the pretty pearl.

"But we don't even know if the baby is a boy or a girl yet." Onew said. "I like the name though."

"It's a girl. I don't know why but I just know it. It's going to be a girl, our baby." Jessica said.
"Yuri..." Onew repeated the name and looked down on the pearl again, tihnking about their unborn baby.

"Yuri.." Jessica repeated also, she was smiling so brightly. She had never been this happy in her whole life.