He's So Stupid...Good

Miasmic Peck

 

Jinyoung POV

“Hurry up…”

“It’s not like you had to wait for me.” She’s so annoying…

“Pretty much.” It exasperates me.

We got on the subway together, my eyes immediately being drawn to that ert’s figure again.

Tch. Hee Yeon’s not even that pretty; can’t he just bother some other girl?! I feel like I’m supposed to watch over that innocent little thing all day if it’s like this! He’s already been trying to touch her all week… I’ve been watching every single day and it’s so annoying! He should just do it and fondle her if he’s seriously going to keep it up!

And at work, I noticed that Minhee and Hee Yeon seem to talk a lot more than I thought. I even saw Minhee pass notes with her… I sighed, wondering if I could ever get Minhee to talk with just me.

I mean, I sort of had my eyes set on her since she came to work here; she’s really cute. I’ll admit though, at times she can be bothersome, but definitely not as much as Hee Yeon!

Hee Yeon totally ! She doesn’t even get that this ert is totally honing in on her and her only! Or at least she won’t do anything about it… Whatever…

 

“Would you hurry it up already…?”  I asked tiredly, waiting for Hee Yeon to come over once work was over.

“You really don’t have to wait up for me.” She answered dully, pulling down her cap a bit more while we walked out of the building.

“Yeah, yeah.” I replied, irritated. That hat bothers me so much… Her whole outfit always does! I can barely tell what Hee Yeon’s face looks like, to think her body… I’m just curious though.

We boarded the subway together, my phone vibrating in my pocket.

Hey~ Are you free tonight? :3 I wanted to go out to a club with Hee Yeon-ah! You should come too! ----Minhee

I stared towards Hee Yeon, our gazes not meeting. I cannot even image Hee Yeon at a club, ever.

That ert wasn’t here today, or maybe just not yet, so I stood next to Hee Yeon once the subway took a stop.

 

“Hey, are you going to a club with Minhee-ah tonight?” She shrugged her shoulders.

“Are you going? Minhee wrapped me into it.” I wonder how… What if Hee Yeon wears a dress? Or a tight outfit?! I want to see her in that! I’ll get to see what she looks like for once!

“I guess. You better come too.” I added, noticing that ert get on the subway and stand close to us. “And you better dress appropriately. I expect something better than…this.” I motioned my hands up and down her body, glaring at that man walk around me to purposely get behind Hee Yeon.

The subway started up again, my pupils staying on the man’s hands. He’s such a ert…His hands were going for Hee Yeon’s again.

Seriously… Can’t this guy just give up? Hee Yeon’s just some ugly girl, not some model! “And are you going to wear a dress tonight? I think you should.” I said with the goal of drawing Hee Yeon’s attention to me, getting her stare in return. Gotcha. “And can you hold your alcohol? It’s Friday, but a few drinks might be too much for you, right? You are a lightweight after all.” She clicked her tongue at me, making me smirk a bit.

Hehe, I never knew she would get mad at that type of comment. “I just hope that you can take shots with Minhee-ah and then drag her back home; she tends to be a bad drinker.” Hee Yeon replied, my eyes still focusing on the man, but flickering back to her.

“Really…? Can’t I just stick her in a taxi? I’m sure she’ll be okay.” Our stop came quickly and we left before that guy could touch her. Luckily, I had kept the conversation going long enough that he didn’t try anything.

“Well, I guess I’ll see you tonight then.” She left me with a smirk before leaving.

Ha. Like Hee Yeon can actually look attractive.

.

I got to the club Minhee told me about, sort of glancing around for Minhee and Hee Yeon, since they would probably be together.

Eventually, I found Minhee alone at the bar. “Hey!” I had to yell at her just to hear myself over the loud music, “How’s it going?!” I don’t think she could completely hear me anyway…

“Great! Where’s Hee Yeon-ah?!” She loudly asked back.

“Didn’t she come with you?!” I replied at full volume, a bit curious to see Hee Yeon’s club outfit. Hehe, I wonder if she’ll just come in her baseball cap and sweatshirt! That’d be so hilarious!

“Ah!” Minhee hit my arm while looking at her cellphone, “Hee Yeon-ah just got in! She said she’s wearing black!” I looked towards the entrance, really wondering what she wore. Maybe I’ll see all of her face today haha. Or at least her hair!

We waited a while, drinking a shot each, but Hee Yeon never showed up… Tch. She probably just lied, saying she came here, but really didn’t. “Let’s just go dance then.” I took Minhee to the dance floor with me, smirking when our bodies kept bumping into each other’s in the crowd.

 

Hee Yeon POV

You know what to do, Yaot.

I waited, silently watching them from a bar stool. “Would you like a drink, Miss?” I didn’t move from my position, keeping my pupils on Jung Jinyoung and Yaot.

“Hey, are you here all alone?” A man started to converse with me. I didn’t reply to him, knowing that he would leave soon enough.

Any time now… I let out a small smirk when Jung Jinyoung started to lose consciousness and Yaot calmly held him up, naturally dancing still.

Let’s get started then.

 

Jinyoung POV

My head… “Are you okay?! Jinyoung-ah!” An unfamiliar voice… My eyes opened leisurely, meeting an enchanting image.

My vision was a bit fuzzy, but she shook her head, a hand on my shoulder.

“Are you okay…?” I felt so tired… I didn’t really even care who the person in front of me was, but I could tell it wasn’t Minhee.

“No…” My shoulder hurts a lot… I felt fingers swipe across my forehead to move my hair. It made me feel weird, but slightly relaxed.

“Can you get up…?” What even happened…? “We’re still in the club, Jinyoung-ah.” I opened my eyes, staring around after my ears caught back up with the blaring club music. Then my pupils focused on the person in front of me.

“Who are you?” The woman smiled just a bit, putting a hand on my back to help me get up. Ah…My shoulder seriously hurts too much… Did I smash it against something?

“It’s fine if you didn’t recognize.” I wish I did. This girl was so hot… Short but not too short black locks, a thin but somewhat curvy body, long legs; it was nice.

“Uh, do we know each other…?” She just smiled a little, pulling me by the hand out of the club with her.

“You should get some rest tonight. Your body will be tired.” The way this woman smiled so sweetly…

It made my eyes look at her, but my mind wonder how I could forget this person if I already knew her.

She was hot enough that I would definitely remember if we met.

She said that I just didn’t recognize her… Ah. “Where’s Minhee-ah? Um, if you know that person too.”

“Oh, she left when you woke up; I said that I could take you home.” Oh… I suppose stranger girl is now closer to me that a coworker? How rude of Minhee… I guess I only knew her for a few weeks now…

“You…know where I live…?” Although this girl is a real hit in my eyes, she seems suspicious. I’ll get away before I end up in a bad situation. This situation feels a bit familiar…

Ah! It’s just like last time!

Like the time I hit on a girl at a club, but she had a boyfriend. Someone slipped something in my drink and when I woke up, the girl was back and led me off someone that I don’t even know. Then her boyfriend and a ton of guys cornered me until they got that last hit they must have been dying for… How the hell was I even supposed to know if that girl had a boyfriend? Huh? She seemed happy to make out with me right before he showed up. Hmph. Girls these days.

I snapped back to reality, clearing my throat to refocus my thoughts.

“Yeah.” I thought of reasons to leave, thinking of hundreds, but my legs continuing to walk with her.

Why can’t I say goodbye to a pretty face…? I can’t help myself from just smiling and wanting to keep staring at her.

 

“So…do you have a boyfriend?” I couldn’t stop myself from asking the question.

“Boyfriend? Uh, no, I don’t have one.” I’m in luck, no?

“Oh, did you go to the club with you friends then?” She smiled a little, really attracting my eyes to her.

“Yeah, two friends. Sadly, I only found them once one was already passed out.”

“Wah, that . Maybe another night?” She laughed, nodding.

“Guess so. He’s a real lightweight. Oh well. So, do you have a girlfriend? You asked me, but didn’t tell me in return haha.” She’s totally interested, isn’t she~? No girl would care to ask if she wasn’t at least a tiny bit interested in the guy.

“Oh, nope. I’m single as can be haha.” That sounded really desperate, didn’t it…? Idiot…

“Really? You’re a cute guy though.” I smiled a bit shyly, shaking my head cutely. This always gets the girls easily.

“No~ What about you? You look amazing and don’t have any guys around you? Don’t lie~” She laughed perfectly. It wasn’t too loud to be obnoxious, but not soft enough to be fake. Even her laugh is perfect! I have to get her number for sure.

Ah, wasn’t I trying to escape from this girl? She doesn’t seem as suspicious now though.

“Haha, yeah right. I’m just an average girl.”

“Ha. If you’re average, is a goddess supposed to be hot?” The words totally slipped out of my mouth and I even automatically covered my lips, but she just laughed.

“Aigoo, you are a cutie, you know?” She pinched my cheek… Now she’s starting to treat me like a little kid… I can’t be friend zoned already!

“Maybe haha. But you are really good looking. That was the first thing I noticed when I opened my eyes. It was like waking up to a fairy. Sorry I can’t say you were an angel though.”

“What? Why?” I purposely smiled bashfully.

“Because if you were an angel, then I would have thought I was in heaven and died before I could give you my heart.”

 

Hee Yeon POV

Oh God, Jung Jinyoung’s cheesy pick-up lines… I suppose they are a bit more original that most men and most women would fall for them as well.

Haha, it’s a bit cute in a way.

I let my eyes widen with a shy smile. “Yah~ You’re too cute right now. You’ll steal girls hearts like that, you know? You better take responsibility haha.” Pretending to be interested is so bothersome… Jung Jinyoung’s lines are different than what most men would say though; it motivates me a bit more.

“Sure. What’s your number? I’ll take responsibility like an adult.” Wah~ Look at that cocky smile haha.

“Maybe~” Breaking Jung Jinyoung will be very easy.

He is so vulnerable already.

“Well, what’s your number? I can punch it in now.” He already had his phone out. A bit eager now, aren’t we?

“Let me do it.” I put in my information, handing the phone back to him.

“Eh,” He looked back to me, “You didn’t put your name.” I smiled naughtily.

“You can find out at my house if you want.”

“W-What?” I laughed, playing off the joke.

“Kidding~ You can call me Lena. I prefer that over my real name.”

“Lena? Okay, sure. I’m Jinyoung, by the way.” My phone suddenly rang, showing a number that was unknown to Hee Yeon’s character, but very recognizable to me.

“Hello?”

“Hello~” I laughed at Jung Jinyoung’s cute little call, hanging up. “Save my number please~” I nodded, doing so.

 

Jung Jinyoung still hasn’t realized that I am Hee Yeon… I suppose he’s never seen my face or body before. It’s expected then. “So, where do you live? I mean, you know where I live, it’s only expected that I know where you live, right? And did I really forget you? Are you sure we’ve met before? I would remember a fairy if I saw one haha.”

“Aigoo, you’re too cute now. I live in the same apartment complex as you, so I’ve seen you before. And yes, we have actually met before. I guess you only remember the goddesses?” He laughed at my cheesy conversation.

“Really? We live near each other? You better show me haha. Where did we meet before?”

“Ah, it was actually at work, but you didn’t meet me haha. I just got a job at that company, but the boss was deciding between me and some other girl? I don’t really know, but he said that he wanted us both to have trial periods or something.”

“Oh, you’re going to work at my job too?! And you mean like trials to see if someone’s right for a job?” I nodded my head, starting to get close to our apartments.

“Yeah, I think the boss liked the other girl, but I’m really good. I think I’ll get the job instead.” Now I’m just trying to make sure Jung Jinyoung is an idiot.

“Ah, who’s the other girl? I probably met her.”

“Someone named Hee Yeon.”

“Ah!” I pointed a finger at me, making me believe he wasn’t a fool. “That girl is so maddening! You’ll do much better than her for sure!”

Yup, just an idiot.