The End

All Planned

 

(continue,___'s P.O.V)
 
After that, my vision just went black. “___! ___-ah! Wake up! It’s time to go,” Daehyun said. I woke up and realized it was all a dream. YoungJae was still being held by those stupid men and B.A.P was still alive. After my heart calmed back down, we all got into the car and drove to the subway where we’d do the trade. My dream kept replaying in my head, but once we got to the subway, it got out of my head and all I could think of was YoungJae back with me and B.A.P. As we walked down the stairs, I saw YoungJae being pulled to his feet. When we met face to face, YoungJae could hardly lift his head up. YongGuk dropped the case on the ground, and I hoped that the men would fall for the trick. A guy picked up the case and checked it for the money. He didn’t seem to notice it was fake, so he turned around and nodded with a smile on his face. I just wanted to punch that stupid smile off of him. YoungJae was shoved to us and YongGuk hugged him still giving the other guys a death glare. Suddenly, sirens rung and a bunch of police officers and SWAT people came running in. Instinctively, we all raised our hands. The seemed to only be arresting the other guys that captured YoungJae. We put our hands back down. They gave us a paper with all the other guys’ face on it. It was a wanted poster. The other guys have been wanted for a while now. A SWAT person saluted us and we saluted back. As they all left, I looked at YoungJae. I smiled and he smiled back. I gave him a hug. It felt good to be back in his arms. “Come on, let’s go back to the hideout,” YongGuk ordered. While the guys were going back to the truck,I went over to a SWAT member who had put the punks in handcuffs and put them in a truck."Can I have a word with the leader?" I asked the SWAT guy. He nodded,"be careful." I nodded and he went to the front of the truck. I looked through the small window on the door of the truck. The leader stared at the floor of the truck. "Look at me,"I ordered. He smirked,"do you really think I'll listen to you?" I pulled out my gun and raised it to the window while making sure no one else saw me with it. "I don't know who you think I am...but I know that if you do not look at me while I'm talking,I will shoot you." "You'll be arrested,"he said still not looking.I cocked the gun quietly," I don't give a damn.Now look at me!" He looked at me. "You better be listening too." He nodded. "If you ever,get near any of my friends in B.A.P...especially YoungJae...I will kill you in the most painful way you'll ever imagine,that you'll wish you were already dead before you met me.Got it?" He nodded,"yes." I tapped on the truck to let the SWAT know they could drive now. As the truck drove away,I walked back into B.A.P's car to drive home.
 
"What were you talking about?" Himchan asked as I shut the door to our car."Just checking something,"I answered sitting next to YoungJae. YongGuk laughed. He knew what I meant by that.
 
Once we were back at the hideout, we went straight to bed. Today was too tiring. YoungJae had his arms wrapped around me tightly in bed, “I love you.” “I love you too YoungJae.”
 
The end~! Thank you everyone who read this from the very start and stayed to the end! I love you!
Please comment your favorite version of "All Planned"! Thank you~!