It's Time

All Planned

 

That night, we came up with a plan to save YoungJae. It wasn’t gonna be easy, but it’ll work. The bank was transferring money through a truck tomorrow night. All we have to do is get the money from that truck. We spent the night planning out the route of the truck. We all gathered around the planning table and discussed the plan. Pictures of the guys that captured YoungJae were hung all over the walls. We looked on the map and planned on how we’d get the money. We’d block off both ways of the bank truck with our 2 cars. JongUp and Daehyun would get the bags of money while Zelo and Himchan distract, or should I say, knock out the guards. YongGuk would be watching from afar and giving orders. I wanted to go, but they told me to stay behind.
The next day, YongGuk and Zelo went to go take a look at where the truck would be when it was transferring money. They found the place and found a place where YongGuk can watch and give orders over walkie-talkies. Daehyun and JongUp went to a guy to get their guns. They met underground and Daehyun opened the box to see the guns. The guy stomped his foot on top of it. He wouldn’t let us get the guns until he gets his part of the deal. JongUp gave him the money and we opened the box. There were enough guns for all of us in the box. Himchan was back at the shop fixing a car that we could use for when we steal the money. He replaced wires, changed the oil, and checked the engine. He closed the hood of the car and tried starting it up. The engine started and the car was fixed and ready to be used. 
(Yongguk’s P.O.V) Tonight is when everything goes down. We get the money, then we trade it for YoungJae. I sat down in my thoughts and pulled out my necklace. Flashbacks of when YoungJae first joined along with ___. I remembered the video of YoungJae getting beaten again. I kissed the necklace for good luck and tucked it under my shirt. It was time to go.
We went to the place that we tracked down to for the truck. The guards loaded the bags in as I watched. When they shut the back doors, I called the others through the walkie-talkie and told them to move in. Both cars drove in and blocked off the truck from both ends. The guards got out and so did the guys. They all had masks on, so the guards didn’t know who they were. Zelo and Himchan knocked out the guards and Zelo tossed the keys to JongUp. JongUp and Daehyun unlocked the doors and got the bags of money. They quickly dashed off in the cars back to our hideout.
Back at the hideout, the money was spread all over the floors. I stared at them wondering if our plan will really work or not. Himchan counted the money and made sure there was enough. He patted my shoulder, ”everything’s going to be all right.” I just nodded. The clocked ticked and it was time for us to go. We all got out guns and got in the car. Even ___ came along. She wouldn’t let us all go without her. YoungJae and her have been close even before they joined the gang. Rage was only building up in me as we drove to the meeting place. We all got to the subway underground and saw the guys with YoungJae. They grabbed him and got him on his feet. The guy dragged him over and I dropped the case full of money on the floor for them to pick up. The guy picked it up and opened it. He looked back at the other guys and nodded. They shoved YoungJae over to us and he stumbled his way over to me. He smiled, but his face was bloody and bruised.
I saw guy from behind him raised his hand with a gun and shot YoungJae in the back. The bullet went straight through him. He looked around at all the shocked faces. Everyone froze until YoungJae fell to the floor. I was furious and took out my gun while the others took cover behind pieces of wood and barrels lying around. I tried to shoot as many guys as I can, but I only hit 3 before bullets went though me. I fell to the ground, but I still looked up to see the scene. Zelo was trying to get me back up. Daehyun went all out and shot guys with 1 gun in each hand. He was blinded by rage from the fact that his best friend was shot and killed. Although he got shot after he hit 2 guys. JongUp hit 2 guys too before he got shot. Zelo shot randomly trying to hit anybody he could on the other side, but sadly only hit 1 before he was out. Himchan and ___ were the last ones including me. Himchan only shot 1 before he fell to the ground and coughed out blood. ___ still was behind a barrel and shot 3 guys before she got hit. I saw the leader of the other group get up to run away with the money, but I grabbed the gun nearest to me and aimed for him. My shot was weak, but it still managed to hit him. Once he fell to the ground, my sight went black.
 
People use guns.Guns shoot bullets.Bullets kill people.