Targets

All Planned

(continue, ___'s P.O.V)

 
“I have a plan,” I said. They all looked at me waiting for me to explain my plan. “I know how to track them down, once I can’t get their location, we can meet up with them and capture them.” “What about the money?” YongGuk asked. “The classic fake money in the case,” I said. They all nodded. “Himchan, can you fix the black car we stole?” I asked. He nodded and went to the car shop. “Do any of you guys know someone that can get us some guns?” I asked. Daehyun nodded, “I do, but we’re gonna need some money.” I gave him a few hundred dollars. “Ok, JongUp and I will go see him tonight,” Daehyun said. YongGuk and I planned the route to go to the place to trade off with the other guys that captured YoungJae.
The rest of the night, everyone did what they were assigned to. Himchan fixed up the car and got it starting up. I tracked down where the guys that took YoungJae by finding out where the video on the flash drive was from. Daehyun and JongUp went to the meeting place underground to get the guns, and YongGuk and I planned everything out on the map. After me and YongGuk planned out the route, YongGuk and Zelo went out to make sure everything was right.
(JongUp’s P.O.V) When me and Daehyun reached the place where we were getting the guns, a man was leaning against the wall with a crate under his foot. We went over and he moved his foot. Daehyun opened it to look and make sure the guns were really in there. The man stomped on the crate closed. I handed him the money and he counted it. He nodded and walked off. I opened the crate and took out one of the guns. I cocked one of them ready to fire it at somebody.
(YongGuk’s P.O.V)  I waited for JongUp and Daehyun to get back with the guns, but I couldn’t help but think of all the times me and YoungJae spent together. I mean I know he’s in my gang and all but all of us are close like family. No matter if you just joined or joined a long time ago. I remembered the video of YoungJae and the blood stained on his face. I took out my necklace and looked at it. I heard JongUp’s voice down stairs. “They must be back,” I thought. I kissed my necklace for good luck and stuffed it under my shirt. I walked downstairs and saw JongUp and Daehyun with a crate full of guns for us. We all took 1 gun and left 1 for ___. When ___ entered the room, she had 2 bags stuffed with fake money. “Where’d you get all that fake money?” I asked. “I got connections,” she said. She threw it onto the floor and got her gun.
 
Money was scattered all over the floor. I stared at it wondering if the punks that took YoungJae would really fall for this. Himchan counted up the amount needed and placed it into a case. He patted my shoulder, “it’s gonna work. We’ll get YoungJae back.” I just nodded and walked out the room.
 
I saw ___ still at the planning table. She stared at the pictures of the guys that took YoungJae. She threw a dart at the leader of their group. “If we need to kill any of them,” she said, “let me kill their leader.” I shook my head,” no, I am.” She was about to argue, but instead said something else. She threw another dart at the guy that held a knife up to YoungJae’s throat in the video that had also beaten YoungJae, “then I get him.” I nodded, “he’s all yours.” She nodded and walked to her room to sleep for a few hours before we go meet the punks for the trade. I knew, as hard as it was for me, it’s hard for her too. I mean, YoungJae and her have been dating for a while, even before the joined the gang.
 
(___’s P.O.V) I decided to take a nap before we go trade the fake money for YoungJae. I wanted myself to at the best condition as I can be in case I do need to shoot someone."___,___,___-ah,open your eyes,"Daehyun said. B.A.P was about to trade the case full of fake money with YoungJae. One of the guys checked the case and fell for the trick. They shoved YoungJae over to us. A smile was on his face, but his face was full of bruises and blood stains. Before anyone could do anything, a gun was fired and a bullet went through YoungJae’s chest. He looked around at B.A.P who had clueless faces. His last glance was to me. Rage filled me as I saw him fall to the ground. YongGuk took out his gun before I could and shot the guys on the other side. I took cover behind a pile of wood as YongGuk fell to the ground after shooting 3 guys. I kept shooting while avoiding bullets myself. Daehyun went out trying to protect Zelo who was trying to get YongGuk up, but guns were also aimed at him. Daehyun went down after shooting 2 men. JongUp shot another 2 guys before going down. Zelo started shooting at anybody that he could see and hit 1 guy before getting shot down. Himchan tried to hit as many guys as he could, but only got 1guy. As when fell, I shot 3 guys,including the guy that beat Youngjae and the guys that shot Youngjae, before bullets ripped through me. Before my vision blurred, I saw YongGuk grab the nearest gun to him and shot the leader of the other group who was trying to run with the money. After that, my vision just went black.
 
The question of,"am I alive or dead?"