It's Just The Beginning

All Planned

(____'s P.O.V)

 

We were on a yacht celebrating a victory of a mission. It was the first successful one ever since me and Youngjae joined the group a few weeks ago. "Hey, Youngjae,want to head up to the upper level with the girls?" Yongguk asked.
YoungJae shook his head,"nah. I'm good here with the younger ones."
Yongguk shrugged,"what about you guys?"
Himchan jumped up,"heck yeah!" He ran up along with Daehyun and Yongguk.
I looked up at saw them dancing with girls in bikinis.I didn't care at all and stared out to the blue ocean water under us. Youngjae took a sip of wine while Zelo and Jongup ate grapes.
 
The next day, Yongguk was already at the car shop. B.A.P stole cars and fixed them up. Once they’re fixed, they’re sold and that’s just how we made money. Yongguk opened the garage door and waited for the rest of the members. Jongup was the first to show up. All of a sudden, a large man came up behind him and hit him on the head with a bat. Jongup fell down unconscious and Yongguk tried to wake him up. The man tossed them a flash drive and dorve off with other men. Yongguk would have went after them if Jongup wasn’t unconscious.
When JongUp woke up, I wrapped his head with a band aid. He went into the main room where the others were.
I noticed Youngjae wasn’t there,” where’s Youngjae?”
They all shrugged.
Zelo remembered the flash drive in his pocket and handed it to Yongguk. He hesitated before putting it into the laptop though. Once it was plugged in, a video came up. Yongguk watched closely and so did we. In the video, there were 2 masked men with Youngjae. He was beaten and blood was coming out of his mouth. It was difficult to watch. Daehyun flung his head back in frustration. The men hung a $10,000,000 sign around Youngjae’s neck. They wanted to trade the money and with Youngjae. Of course we don’t have that much money. Most of the money we make from selling cars, is used to fix other ones that we stole to fix and sell. When the video was done, everyone was full of rage and worry. Yongguk slammed the laptop shut. My hands tightened into fists. I glanced at the rest of the guys and they knew that we had to come up with a plan to get Youngjae back.
 
Short chapter,right? Don't worry,it's only the beginning...