Is This Real?

If you Break Her Heart, I'll Break Your Face

 

As time goes by, Yonghwa couldn't take it anymore he decided to do something 
 
Until SooYeon called him. He answered.
 
"Yoboseoyo?"
"Hey, I think we should meet up.. Or do you just wanna talk here?"
"I'll just talk here, relating I just woken up"
"Okay"
"What is it that you want to talk about?"
"Yonhwa, I'm .. I'm .. "
"What?"
"B-breaking up with you"
"W-what?" He said as he couldn't believe what she said.
"STOP IT! I KNOW EVERYTHING!  STOP PRETENDING!"she souted trough the phone as Yonghwa can hear tear fall.
"What are you talking about?! Who told you?"
"Someone! Obviously, she's not someone you know!" She hung up
 
[Sooyeon's POV]
 
"Here! I broke up with him! That's what you wanted?!" I shouted at a girl and hold my tears, she was smirking. "Excellent" she smirked and leave the room.
 
I began to cry. Someone knocked the door.
 
"SooYeon unnie, are you alright?" My sister said " yeah I'm fine" "may I come in?" "Sure" as I whipped my tears off.
 
"Unnie, what happened?" She said "Nothing, SooJung-ah" I said "do you need something? Or you want sometime alone?" She insisted "I'll be alone for awhile" I said "arasso, I'll let myself out"
 
[Seohyun's POV]
"Seohyun-ah! Give.. Me.. That.. FOOD!" Sooyoung said. "No! Sorry unnie, you have overloaded of eating these kind of foods!" I said I pretended to eat it because I'll die if I eat hamburgers. "Sooyoung-ah, stop eating stuff like this! Look at your sister! She's a Vegan!" Yuri butted in (note: a Vegan is a Vegetarian) "that's why I have to eat those! She'll stop eating!" Sooyoung replied "if you keep this up you'll BE FAT!" Yuri said and us 3 continued the argument until....
 
My phone rang, I picked it up and gestured a 'shut up' with my finger
 
"Yeoboseoyo?"
"It's Yoong, Seohyun-ah"
"Unnie! What is it?"
"I heard that Yonghwa and Sooyoen has broken up!"
"Unnie?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" 
"Yes, and for the last time, WHY WOULD I LIE TO YOU?" (Ps. She's not shouting:]) 
"I don't know, I feel bad for her.. :/"
"Come on, Seo! This is your chance!"
"Okay but pray for me so he'll accept my feelings"
"Okay, but this is your chance, make your move! Fighting~ !"
"Okay unnie bye!"
 
I hung up the phone.
 
[Monday]
 
I sat next to Yonghwa, as usual, but I don't see he's holding a tear or even a broken heart. 
 
I think he is over it(?).
 
"Yonghwa" I approached him and he looked at me "yes?" "Umm, is it true that you.. Umm.. How should I say this..." "Broke up with SooYeon?" "Neh" I nodded slowly "oh yeah it's true" "Mianhae" I looked down "it's okay, I broke up with her because I wanted to be with you" he said and smiled "really? B-but.."I  Can't finish my sentence. He kissed my cheek "does that answer your question?" I nodded softly "but I don't know if I'm gonna do this.. She's heart broken.." "It's okay he wants it too"
 
'Yoong, what should I do??' I said in my heart.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So So So So So So So So So So So So SORRY! Very Very Very LATE update:(
my cousin wrote this one.
again, sorry, I'm not quite active because I have FREAKIN 29 TESTS!
so here's your update:)
Poor Jessica:( wonder who did this to her? >:)