Confession at the Rooftop

If you Break Her Heart, I'll Break Your Face

 

[SEOHYUN'S POV]
"Yes?" He replied. Suddenly I blurted out what I was going to say "Do you like SooYeon?" I asked. That made him startled. "What makes you say that?" He asked as he's eyes widen. "Well, she likes you and she wants to know.. So.. Your answer?" I asked. "Well, tell her this, Meet me at the rooftop and tell her to confess her own there." He said and I nodded.
 
Class is over and it's recess 
SooYeon quickly ran to me and asked "So?" "So.. What?" "Yonghwa!" "Oh, he said 'Meet me at the rooftop' and unnie, you should make a move" I said. "Okay dongsaeng, thanks! Wish me luck~ fingers crossed" she said as she crossed her fingers. I faked a bright cheerful smile. As she goes to the rooftop, I sighed in frustration then, Yoona approached me. "Hey Seo! What's with the face?" She jumped from happy to a pout. You see, she is my closest friend, you might say its a 'SUPER DUPER MEGA BEST FRIEND' "nothing" I said "Noting?! You don't look like 'nothing' is it about boys?! Who is it?! Tell me!" She freaked out. "Yoong, stop it.. You don't want to replace as my sisters do you?" I asked. "You're right.. So tell me everything" "are you sure? Cuz it's a Long Long Long Loooonnnggg story" "yea tell me every thing!"
 
Meanwhile, at the Rooftop.
"Oh! Hi SooYeon!" Yonghwa said "hi! You can call me Jessica" she replied "okay, Jessica, I see you got my invitation" he winked "and I just want to tell you tha--" he couldn't Finish his sentence because cutters off by Jessica "I like you! Uh.. I-I mean I uhh" "shhhh" he put his finger in front of . "Will you accept my feelings?" Jessica asked.
 
_______________________________________
Sorry if its a short chapter:/
but I have been working on it a whole day!
 
will Yonghwa accept her feelings?
or go with Seohyun?
 
better wait for chapter 4!^^
 
Very special thanks to @Morninglory for the cute poster up there^^