God Please Help Me!

If you Break Her Heart, I'll Break Your Face

 

Another morning, it's Monday. *I got a boy meotjin i got a boy jebal I got a boy awesome boy nega-* (note: sorry if its wrong:)) "unnie! Turn off the alarm! I'm sleepy" Yuri said. She yawned and turned. "You turn it off" Sooyoung said with a sleepy tone. Then Yuri gets up and pulled a pillow from her bed and punches Sooyoung with her pillow. "Now I'm up!" "You go bath when I'm done." Yuri said and walked to the bathroom. "Sigh. What a girl... She'll never found a guy.." Sooyoung thought loudly. "I HEARD THAT!" Yuri replied shouting from the bathroom. Sooyoung was shocked and told "NOT YOU! I'm talking aboouutt... SEOHYUN!" She shouted back. 

 
[6.50]
They arrived at school and Seohyun was dragged by her friend, soori shouted "HEY! SEOHYUN! NO TALKING WITH BOYS!!" The shouted. "Yes unnies!" Her friend shouted back. It was SooYeon. At her locker they talked about Yonghwa. 
"So, have you asked him yet?" She asked
 
[Seohyun's POV]
"No unnie, I just came to school and you dragged me." She whined "I know but you are sitting next to him right?" She asked. "Well yeah.." She said (note: most people are blushing, but Sooyoung, Yuri, and Seohyun don't do blushes they just get tingly on their cheeks) "please please please please Seohyun!" She pleaded with her puppy eyes. I can't let her down, she'll be cold to me, like the Ice Princess she is to my sisters. "A-rasso unnie." I finally said. What if Yonghwa doesn't like her? And he likes someone she hates? Oh please god help me!.
"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!" The bell rang.
"Btw, thanks Seo!" She beamed and left me.
At class, I sit beside Yonghwa. I started to asked "Y-Yonghwa?" I nervously asked. "Yes?" He turned and smiled to me.
_________________________________
done 2nd chapter!^^
sorry if I always make short chapters:( 
but hey! I've done my part!:D
now you do your job, being readers!^^
dknt forget to comment and tell me what you think!^^ and subscribe!:)