SooYeon's New Boyfriend

If you Break Her Heart, I'll Break Your Face

 

[Seohyun's POV]
"Now, she's at the rooftop confessing" I said as I finished the whole story. "Wow! You were right! That is a long story!" "Yoong, I just told you the story for 30 MINUTES and you just cared about how long it was" I pouted "right, I'm sorry, but, tell you this, I'm a 100% she is rejected!" She said hanging her arm on my neck.
 
Rooftop
[Jessica's POV]
"Will you accept my feelings?"asked "Yes" he simply answered. My Heart is racing when he said that "mwo?" "Yes, Jessica I will accept your feelings" he said and smiled. "Thankyou op- Yonghwa!" I said. 'Why did I call him Oppa? We're the same age! Jess! You SCREWED up!' I thought "call me Oppa" he said "Y-Yonghwa Oppa" I blushed "guess your my new Girlfriend" he winked.
 
[Yonghwa's POV]
You foolish girl! I'm using you! "Yes Oppa" she said cheerfully "well, we'll better get going" she said "alright" I replied.
 
[Yuri's POV]
"Sooyoung, I'm starting to worry about her" I pouted "don't worry, she's with SooYeon, what could go wrong?" She said.
 
[Seohyun's POV]
"I gue-" I said cut of by looking at someone "I-is that So-Sooyeon?" I asked as my eyes widen "it can't be! She's must be rejected!" Yoona said holding my weak arms "Seo! This is my new Boyfriend" she said to me as my body goes weaker. "Oh my god! Seo! You look so pale! Young! What did you do to her?!" She asked Yoona with a glare. "M-mwo?! I didn't do anything unnie!" She shouted. "Unnie, it's okay I just got pale because I didn't got break fast this morning" I said. "Well, be careful!" She bid good by to me and Yoona "arasso! Unnie!" I waved my hand at her then I huged Yoona "well I guess my '100%' suggestion was wrong " she pouted "Yoong! She have a boyfriend it's Yonghwa!" I cried. I'm stressed and feel like going to faint then I started sweating and drop to the floor. "Seo! Get up" she tried to get me up. My sisters approached and saw me half-fainted "Yoona! What did she did?" Sooyoung said. "I don't know unnie, she said she didn't get breakfast this morning" "oh, that means I forgot to cook for her" Yuri said. "I'm alright unnie I'm just not feeling well" I said and jumped my mood to happy. Suddenly I don't feel like fainting anymore time passed and school is over. 
 
"So Yonghwa where's your girlfriend?" A girl . Infact, he has many lovers, I couldn't help but feel jealous of SooYeon, SEO JOO HYUN! You are not going to feel that evil feeling! I'm so frustrated right now.
 
_______________________________________
Double updated! Hope you like it! Worked very hard and poured all my thoughts for this chapter^^