A Not-So-Good Day

If you Break Her Heart, I'll Break Your Face

 

A few days later, it's Saturday.
 
[Yonghwa's POV]
"Urgh " I mumbled *Yawn* I checked my phone and "18 MESSAGES?!" At that moment I knew it was all Jessica. I checked one by one.
 
To: Yonghwa
 
Hi! I must had been woken you up but I really wanted to tell you, about your grades. It's a little bit low, honey, get good grades will ya?
 
From: Jessica
 
One was enough. I was disgusted by her ways of talking to me. And the way she cares about me.
 
I decided to reply one.
 
To: Jessica
 
Good Morning! My Sica~ have you got breakfast yet? Don't forget to eat before going to school~ see you soon baby! ;)
 
From: Yonghwa
 
[Seohyun's POV]
Oh my god, Mom hasn't got back yet, I wonder where is she. I went to my Sisters' room. "Unnie? Where is mom?" I asked "Oh, you didn't know? She is working abroad." Sooyoung said lazily. "Yeah, I think we haven't told her" Yuri added. 
 
[Jessica's POV]
My morning is the same.
'I wonder if Yonghwa and I kissed again?' JUNG SOOYEON! Snap out of that! That moment my Sister came in.
 
"Sorry if I was invading your privacy, Unnie, but I think your boyfriend's car is here" she said. I jumped my mood to happy, but somehow, I have been feeling guilty. "Thanks SooJung, you can go out now" I said.
 
"Hey!" I said as I got in the car. "Hey, Babe" he said as he hugged me. Suddenly, we drive off to somewhere. "Sweetie, where are we going?" I asked. he didn't answer. "Somewhere" he said. And, we stopped at a Shopping  place, so many people were there.
 
"Why are we here?" I asked. "Well, I wanted to do something nice to you for a while" he said.
 
[Seohyun's POV]
I'm bored so I decided to call Yoona *dialing* "yoboseoyo?" She said "Unnie, I'm feeling bored are you free today?" I asked "yes I'm free, what are you up to?" She asked cheerfully "I'm up to go to the mall you wanna come?" I said simply "arasso, I was thinking the same thing" "arasso unnie, pick me up in about 30/40 minutes okay?" "Arasso" she hung up
 
I walked to my sisters' room.
 
"Unnie, me and Yoona are going to the mall, is it okay?" I asked "Jinjja? I want to come!" They said in unison "okay unnie, so can I go?" "Arasso, but your curfew is 10am, arasso?" Sooyoung said "yeah, we'll just catch up to you" Yuri added "arasso" I said.
 
[30 MINUTES LATER]
 
[END OF POV]
 
Yoona came and honked her car.
 
Seohyun  said goodbye to Her sisters and rushed to the car.
 
[Yoona's POV]
"Anyeong" she smiled brightly at me "Anyeong" I said.
 
We arrived at 12.35
 
She was really excited, it looks like she hasn't gone to the mall for months!
 
"Unnie! Look at this shoes!" She said "wow! It's so pretty! Do you want to try it?" I asked "Mm, I think it's expensive" "but your wealthy!" "Yeah, but I got loads of shoes at home" "wait! Look its 'LIMITED EDITION' !" I said she looked back "really?" "How could I be lying?" We went in the shop.
 
[Seohyun's POV]
I was going to reach for it but someone else grabbed it at the same time. "I'm sorry I grab it fir—" until I looked up and saw..
 
"S-SooYeon unnie?!" "Joo-Joo Hyun?" 
"Who are you with?" She asked "Yoong unnie" I said "you?" I added "Me" Yonghwa appeared from SooYeon's Back.
 
"AIGOO! You scared me!" SooYeon said when she realized Yonhwa was behind her. "Sorry"
 
"Anyway, Seo.. Here take it.. I have loads in my home" she leaned it against me and smile brightly.
 
Just then my sisters came.
 
"OMO! Seohyun-ah! Why are you talking to boys?" Yuri said. "SooYeon-ah! Why are here with boys?! You'll corrupt Seohyun's Mind!" Sooyoung added.
 
'WTH?! My Mind?! What is going on here?!' I thought.
 
"Seo Joo Hyun! We are going home right now!" Yuri said. I sighed. "Unnie, I'm sorry I have to go home, you can go to my house if you want" I said. She followed me.
 
Well, I guess we played at my house until we 'drop'
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi all! My cousin wrote this and asked me to add this chapter, so I did!
hope you like it! 
For YongSeo shippers that can't wait, next chapter is for you guys!
thanks for comments and subscribing!
have a good day!^^