CH 25: A Merry Little Christmas

Damn It Mr.Cho *PAUSED*

HERE GOES THE SCENARIO CHAPTER ( Eunhae, Xiuchen + Suho, Dye and Kyuni)

WARNING: //minor!!//


PT.1 : Eunhyuk & Donghae ~ We Wish You a Merry Christmas


 

 

Eunhyuk didn’t bother opening his eyes when morning came around and the sun warmed his back, stirring him from his much needed slumber. He didn’t open his eyes to look at Donghae who he knew was staring at him, watching him sleep before waking him up on Christmas morning. He didn’t open his eyes because he just wanted to lay there a tad bit longer. Eunhyuk snuggled over and readjusted, snaking his arm under Donghae’s neck and the other just above his waist. Donghae chuckled and leaned into his boyfriends chest.

“Merry Christmas Eunhyuk-ah” Donghae whispered, kissing his bare chest.

“mmm, Merry Christmas.” He purred and kissed the top of his head, rubbing his palm up and down Donghae’s spine.

“Come on, wake up.” Donghae squirmed out from his hold and sat up in bed, ruffling his hair.

“Why….”

“To open presents.” He pouted cutely at Eunhyuk who squinted his eyes open and gave him a large gummy smile.

“Always a kid Lee Donghae.” He chuckled and held out his hand for his boyfriend to pull him out of bed with.

Donghae made no noise but bound off the bed and pulled Eunhyuk with him. Eunhyuk stumbled briefly before finding his feet and plunking down on the couch in front of their tiny tree. Donghae had expected to only see his present for Eunhyuk there but instead saw a large red box with a green bow.

“What’s this?” He looked quizzically at his boyfriend and lifted it.

“Your gift.” Eunhyuk smiled proudly knowing his late night wrapping and tiptoeing out to the tree before coming to bed paid off in the end. Donghae was dumbfounded, how on earth did Eunhyuk manage to sneak this by him.

“Well, open it up.” Donghae looked at the slightly shorter male and nodded his head beginning to tear the wrapping off of the rectangle shaped present.

After quickly shedding the paper Donghae was faced with a brown leather engraved book with the inscription of “Our Journey” on the cover. Donghae raised an eyebrow at Eunhyuk before flipping open to the first page. Donghae looked down at the book with his jaw slackened. As he flipped page after page he saw both of them grow. Every picture they had taken together since they were kids to now were laid out chronologically with small sayings.

The day I met my best friend,

the day I sprained my ankle and you got me ice,

The day I got my heart broken and you told me it was ok,

The day I realized we were more than friends,

The day I fell in love with you,

They day I said I was your boyfriend.

Donghae flipped to the last page and it had a partially written statement, The day when you said… Donghae flipped again to see a beautiful silver ring tied to the page. He looked up at Eunhyuk with glossy eyes not sure how to take the ring.

Eunhyuk got up and crawled down beside him, slowly untying the bow that held the ring in place.

“I know we can’t officially be together, or not yet anyways but I want you to take this as a promise. A promise and oath between us. I want to spend the rest of forever making more memories like the ones I just showed you, but I want to make them with you, bound by a small ring for the rest of my life.” Eunhyuk gulped and looked at him with serious but warm eyes,

“So, will you accept my promise?” Eunhyuk looked at him with the ring in hand and placing another meant for him in Donghae palm.

“Yes.” Donghae didn't need to think much on the question because this was what he had wanted. He inched forward kissing him hard on the lips before hugging Eunhyuk tightly. He couldn’t believe how far they had come and how hard they had fought and here this man was making him believe that he had more to show him than he was even aware of himself.

Eunhyuk couldn’t stop beaming from ear to ear as he took Donghae’s quivering hand and slipped the ring onto his finger. Donghae did the same grabbing Eunhyuk’s very smooth but still hand and sliding the ring on.

After moments of sitting there hand in hand Eunhyuk looked over to the large box.

“Can I open mine?”

Donghae glanced over to the present he bought for Eunhyuk and bursted out into embarrassed laughter.

“You can but I feel bad now.”

“Why?” Eunhyuk looked at him confused.

“Cause I just bought you a hat.” Donghae chuckled, holding his gut from his tightening muscles.

Eunhyuk grabbed the box and unwrapped it quickly, pulling out a large fur hat and setting it in his lap.

“I put so much thought into mine…”

Donghae sat up with a slight smirk on his face.

“Ahh be quiet, it will look good on you.” Donghae grabbed the hat, fluffed it up and placed it over Eunhyuk’s head.

“How does it look?” Eunhyuk asked, feeling around the hat.

“It really suits you.” Donghae grinned and stood up grabbing his hand.

“Where are we going?”

“For a walk, so we can test out how it does in the weather.” Donghae grinned and Eunhyuk just followed, both of them dressing first and then grabbing their coats.

 

The streets were flowing with people who just wanted to be in the Christmas air since most store were closed except a few cafes. Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae’s hand and laced their fingers together. Donghae looked down at their intertwined fingers before he found Eunhyuk speaking to a strange woman.

“excuse me, sorry but could you take a picture for us?” Donghae looked at him curiously as the woman nodded and Eunhyuk backed them both up.

“Ready, 1...2...3” Donghae gasped because at the count of 3 Eunhyuk closed his lips to Donghae’s in the middle of the street. It wasn’t quick or lacking in passion, in fact it was a kiss that melted icicles from the shop awnings. Eunhyuk broke the kiss taking back the camera and thanking the woman kindly.

Donghae just stared at him in awe.

“We can get this printed and you can paste it to the last page so the blank spot now says yes, The day you said yes.” Eunhyuk smiled and kissed him impishly again before they continued their walk.

“Merry Christmas Eunhyuk-ah, and thank you for the best Christmas.”

“No, thank you for saying yes.”

 


 

PT.2: Minseok, Jongdae & Suho ~Christmas Day


 

 

Jongdae’s heart was thudding against his rib cage walls and his throat seemed to be shrinking in size as it became harder to swallow. With a big intake of air Jongdae’ brought up his fist and knocked on Minseok’s door. It was early but Minseok was never one to sleep in and from the delectable scent wafting out from under the door, he was definitely awake and cooking away. The sound of footsteps filled Jongdae’s ears as Minseok pulled the door open, still wrapped in a loose t-shirt he slept in a baggy pajama pants. Minseok’s blushed slightly and Jongdae’s rubbed the back of his neck.

“Merry Christmas Minseokie?”Jongdae held out the box in his hands and smiled at the elder male.

“Jongdae you…” Minseok took the box in shook and smiled at his friend who he was absolutely smitten by.

“Merry Christmas.” Minseok replied again and pulled Jongdae inside.

“have you eaten this morning?” No, if I ate I would throw up. That was what Jongdae wanted to say but he figured it was a thought better kept to himself.

“No I haven’t yet, I just woke up and came over.” Jongdae smiled the corners of his cat like mouth turning up at the sides.

“Well you’re lucky I cook a lot.” Minseok giggled and turned around with a bowl of Christmas soup for Jongdae. Minseok leaned over the counter, putting spoonfuls into his mouth while Jongdae sat across in the small stool at the counter.

 

It was almost over a month ago that Jongdae realized he didn’t see Minseok the same way as he saw Suho, Jongin or Kyungsoo. And frankly that terrified him.

All his life he had thought he was straight, or he knew no other alternative life choice, but he also never dated. He had flirted with girls and girls had liked him but he never once made a move on them. If it came between taking a girl to the movies on a date or playing soccer with Minseok, he always chose his friend. The lack of carrying about other intensified when Minseok left for China for his job. Between working at the Cafe steady and focusing on renovations and training staff, he had no time to invest in relationships. He worked then checked his voicemail to see if Minseok ha left him a message. Most people would take this as a sign but not Jongdae, because to him this was how things had always been. Minseok and Jongdae.

But when they went on vacation and everyone was divided into couples, Jongdae’s point of view started to shift. He was curious about how Minseok’s skin felt, and if his lips were moist.

That’s when Jongdae crossed the boundary line and did kiss him, and touch him, and felt how he aroused his friend and how his friend aroused him. That’s when Jongdae realized he was gay, and he was also falling for his friend.

He didn’t want to ruin Minseok’s Christmas but he had a flicker of hope that maybe feelings weren’t one sided because, Minseok kissed back, he felt back. Maybe Jongdae was the blind one who didn’t notice Minseok’s feelings from the start.

 

“Jongdae-ah, are you okay?”

“What? Oh yeah I’m fine…” Jongdae nodded his head quickly while stirring the remaining soup in his bowl.

“Do you mind if I open your present??” Minseok looked at him with round eyes full of anticipation and Jongdae nodded.

“Sure, it’s nothing really.” It really wasn’t, it was what Jongdae had to say that was much larger.

 

Minseok didn’t matter how little or big the present was, Jongdae thought of him and came to spend Christmas morning with him and brought him a gift. Just the morning with Jongdae would have been selfish enough but he bought him something as well.

Minseok eagerly took off the box lid to see a soft knitted scarf at the bottom.

“a scarf..”

“I told you it wasn’t much but I thought it would look nice.”

“I love it Jongdae, it looks so warm.” Minseok grinned and wrapped the scarf around his neck a couple times.

He looks so cute.

“Uhh, Minseok-ah...I have something to say.”

Please say you feel the same way.

“What is it?”

Please say if you don’t we can be friends.

“Well you see I…”

Please say that you know what I am about to say.

“I don’t know how you feel about me but,”

Please say you like me too.

“I like you Minseok.”

Please say you don’t just see me as a friend.

“I mean I like you more than a friend Minseok-ah…”

Please don’t leave me.

“It took me several long years to ever notice that the person perfect for me was right in front of my eyes. I’m sorry I didn’t see it sooner…”

 

Minseok looked at him, blinking slowly and wondering if what just came out of Jongdae’s mouth was real. He liked him? Shouldn’t Minseok be the one to confess since he had liked him longer?

“You like me?”

“yes I like you, do you like me, please don’t make this hard…” Jongdae looked as if he was about to faint, and his hands couldn’t stop shaking at his sides. Minseok stood up and grabbed both his hands, rolling to his toes to kiss Jongdae’s lips softly.

“Yes, I like you.” Minseok smiled and Jongdae looked down at him with his signature Jongdae smirk.Jongdae kissed him once more, tilting his chin up with his finger and allowing more friction between their lips.

“For how long?”

“I’ve lost count.”

“Can I say this is the best Christmas Day I’ve had in years.”

“Yes, it would make me feel good.” Minseok chuckled and curled into his chest wrapping his arms around Jongdae’s waist.

“Then this has been the best Christmas Day.”

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Suho threw his jacket onto the dining room table chair and the lights, his house lighting up in twinkly Christmas lights that climbed across window sills and up the full adorned tree. Though it was supposed to make him feel war it did the exact opposite. It made him feel cold and lonely. When he set them up his house was filled with laughter and occupied by the one girl in his entire life that he would stop everything for. Now it was much of a distant memory. She was probably curled warmly into Kyuhyun and they could pick right back up where they left off, no matter how much he hurt her in the past. That was the problem being the shoulder to cry on, eventually you get left behind because they find a way to stand on their own and walk back into the arms of another.

“SUHO-SSI WHERE ARE YOU??” Not now Jongdae.

“at home.” Suho tossed his phone to the couch after responding and stripped out of his sweater and into more comfortable clothing.

“Hyung we are coming over, is Nini there?”

“Hyuuuuuuung~”

“Fine we will surprise you.”

“If we interrupt anything it’s your fault for ignoring your phone.”

 

Minseok looked at Jongdae curiously as he huffed and rolled his eyes.

“Well he isn’t responding but I warned him we are coming by.” Jongdae grinned and stood up grabbing his coat. Minseok followed adjusting his new scarf.

 

“Merry Christmas Hyung!” Jongdae shouted as Suho pulled open the door with popcorn stuck in the side of his cheek.

“I guess Nini isn’t over?” Minseok asked by scaling up at down Suho’s outfit of a baggy shirt and sweatpants.

“No.”

“Oh.” Minseok and Jongdae both got the point by the sharpness in his voice.

“We brought whiskey?” Jongdae smiled once again holding up a bottle of 20 year distilled whiskey.

“Oh….come in.” Suho said while taking the bottle from Jongdae, his jaw dropped.

“Your house looks beautiful.”

“Thank you.”

“You are coming to the cafe New Years bash right?” Jongdae rocked back and forth cross legged on the ground while Suho poured them all glasses of the expensive alcohol.

“Am I on the top of the V.I.P list?”

“mmm second.”

“second, I thought I was your favourite.”

“You’re after my boyfriend.”

Suho paused mid pour and looked up and Jongdae whose arm was draped over Minseok. Suho looked to Minseok and back to Jongdae.

“You two? really??” Suho asked, a pleased smiling sliding up his cheeks.

“Yeah, just today.”

“Congratulations. I’m glad you’re happy.”

“You should be too Suho-ssi, it’s Christmas after all.”

Suho tried to keep that in mind but his Christmas Day was not what he had hoped it would be.


 


 

PT.3: Dongwoo & Skye ~ It’s a Wonderful Life


 

 

Dongwoo was overwhelmed with the bustle and cheer of Skye’s family Christmas. It had never been a big thing for him but to her family it was quite the ordeal, but not in a religious manner, it was a food manner. There were dozens of plates of different tastes and delectable sweets. Which of course Dongwoo helped himself to everything, never having tasted most plates on the table before.

“Well atleast he has a healthy appetite.” Skye grandmother remarked as he filled his third plate full.

“mmm sorry I have a large stomach and the food is very tasty.” He smiled humbly before sitting on the ground with Skye.

“I like this type of get together, everyone is just happy to talk and eat.” Dongwoo pointed out as he stuffed another saucy meatball into his mouth.

“Pretty much what every year is like, family, food, drinks.” Skye laughed and handed him a napkin to which he stared at blankly with no hands available. Skye chuckled and wiped the sweet meatball sauce off his face.

“present time!” Skye sister announced and grabbed the first present handing it to her grandfather.

The time passed on and Dongwoo got to see how simple Skye was brought up.

Skye leaned over and placed a large bag in Dongwoo’s lap.

“For me?” Skye nodded sweetly as he tossed the tissue in the bag to pull out a large green T-rex. Dongwoo began to laugh, his eyes crinkling as he held the dinosaur stuffie.

“Thank you!” He continued to laugh as he kissed her lips and looked at his gift.

“I got it cause it looks like him.” Skye declared to her family laughing with her boyfriend.

“I can see the similarities” her Mom chortled and stared bemused by the young couple.

“Should I give you yours then?” Dongwoo asked even though he had it in hand before he finished the question. Skye nodded eagerly and took the small box from him. She delicately unwrapped it and opened the jewelry box.

Inside was a silver necklace that formed two infinity signs tied together.  Skye understood the symbolism immediately and it took her a few wordless moments to compose herself before speaking.

“Thank you, it’s beautiful.” Skye nearly choked out and grabbed his face with both of her hands softly and kissing him longingly.

“What did you get?” Her mother asked curiously and Skye smiled proudly showing off her new possession. Her family exclaimed in compliments of Dongwoo taste and how pretty it was and how spoiled she got though he only got a stuffed animal.

“No no I really like the stuffed animal. It fits me well.” He chuckled happily.

 

As the guest left and only close family stayed, Skye and Dongwoo decided to turn in for the night. Skye tried to find her courage and play it off easily but knowing that this time would be their first time together still set her nerves on fire.

“I’m just going to freshen up first.” Skye smiled leaving Dongwoo sprawled on the king sized bed.

 

You can do this Skye, you can do this. The mentally coaxed herself out of the bathroom in a short black satin wrap. She was happy Dongwoo was an observant man because she didn’t need to make her presence known.

“wow…” Dongwoo’s voice drew out as she felt his eyes roll up and down her body.

Skye strutted over to the bed and beckoned him to sit up with her finger, pointing to the small black ribbon on her waist. Dongwoo looked at her with one eyebrow drawn up. She needed to keep a powerful stance and be the ring master of the show but she could feel her wall breaking from just that look.

Dongwoo pulled on one strand and the wrap fluttered down her body like a solid ribbon to the floor. Dongwoo let his eyes soak in what she was wearing. It was a matching set of white lace covered in small flecks of silver and gold glitter that made both articles of clothing shimmer.

Dongwoo’s hand ran up the sides of her waist and to the underwire cupping her s.

“Come here” He spoke low and pulled her ontop of him, falling back together and meeting in a feverish kiss that enveloped them both in a blazing heat.

Dongwoo’s hands were adventurous, exploring the skin that was newly revealed to him. His fingers ran down her spine tiptoeing across her bottom with his finger until he could cup on cheek with his wide palm. He kneaded at the smooth skin while she made quick work of his shirt, tossing it aside.

Skye broke the kiss momentarily to maneuver herself  down and release him from his jean capture. Dongwoo held back a low groan in his throat watching her climb back up his body and finding his lips once more with her knee rubbing against his hardening member.

“Wait… I have something.” Skye looked at him, the intensity of the moment dipping as Dongwoo reached over to retrieve a small packet. Skye’s eyes latched to it knowing full well what it was.

Dongwoo read the label before looking at her with keen eyes.

“It’s candy cane flavoured.”

Skye wanted to say tasty to make the moment carry on but her filter and ability to keep her front faltered.

“Where the hell did you get a candy cane flavoured from?”

“Nini.”

Skye bit her tongue and rolled off Dongwoo with a large groan.

“Nini Nguyen your is mine when I get back to Korea so help me.” Skye pouted.

“It’s better than nothing.” Dongwoo added to calm her, even though he had to chuckle at Nini’s gift idea and the card that said, be safe and have a VERY Merry Christmas.

“That’s true.” Skye rolled back to face Dongwoo who lovingly peppered her neck with kisses and her side, coaxing her back to him.

“Kids come on down to watch ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’.” Skye’s heart stopped as her Grandfathers knuckles rapped against the door and brought their moment to a sudden stop.

Skye sideeyed Dongwoo who just grinned happily at her and rolled off the bed grabbing his jeans and shirt.

“Come on, you came home for family...we will just have to stay up later.” Dongwoo smirked cheekily.

Skye pouted, cross legged in bed.

“awhhh come to Oppa.” Dongwoo giggled knowing that she disliked calling him it.

“No.” She grimaced and Dongwoo stepped closer to her and held his arms out again.

“Come to Dongwoo-yah?” He smiled talking about himself in third person. Skye slowly but surely crawled to him until he lifted her off the bed and found her pajamas.

“Put your pajama pants on, we were supposed to be sleeping.” Skye instructed and Dongwoo nodded hopping out of his jeans.

 

“You did come, I knew I could rely on one granddaughter, your mother and sister refuse.” Skye grandfather spoke up as the two walked down the stairs hand in hand.

“You even have a good enough boyfriend to watch it with you.” He smiled at Dongwoo approvingly.

“I told her we both weren’t tired and she came to visit her family that we should come watch it.” Dongwoo told her grandfather proudly as he sat on the couch with Skye snuggled into his chest.

 

Dongwoo sat watching the black and white film play on the screen. He honestly had no idea what the storyline was for the movie but it didn’t take long until he was drawn into it. Skye watched him carefully, remembering how easy Dongwoo may relate to the story. She the top of his hand soothingly, and Dongwoo’s eyes watered up at the end. It was all about a man who wished he had never been born and goes to jump off a bridge until he is stopped by an angel. The man is taken through life from start to finish and what it would have been if he hadn’t lived. At the end the man realizes he is worth something and the angel who helped the man see his value earns his wings as a bell chimes. The story was too close to Dongwoo’s emotions to even begin to explain.

“Skye…” Dongwoo glanced over noticing her Grandfather was asleep.

“Yes?”

“When I saved you, I heard a bell ring, so maybe you may not be a fallen angel after all but instead we gave an angel its wings.”

“mmm I like that story better.” Skye smiled and ran her finger down his tear stained cheek.

“I do too.”

“Now let’s go to bed.” Skye smiled impishly.

“Yes, you are definitely NOT an angel, but I’m willing to make you pray…”

Skye looked at him wide eyed.

“for mercy.” Dongwoo smirked widely and Skye gulped, as she followed him up the stairs.

This man could be exactly what made her life wonderful.

 


 

PT.4: Kyuhyun & Nini ~ All I Want for Christmas



 

Kyuhyun was nervous. He was very nervous but blessedly it didn’t show on his well composed face. It was a practice he had learned when teaching. Make your students think you are confident even when you are not. It was the same as Nini’s mom. He didn’t want her to know how nervous she made him because things with him and Nini were far from set in stone. But surprisingly Nini was warm to him. She made him feel welcomed and wanted and it was more than he could ever ask for.

“Kyuhyun you shouldn’t have bought me anything.” Her Mom exclaimed, but he knew she was happy about his thoughtfulness.

“It really isn’t much, I just saw it and thought it would suit a woman like yourself.” Kyuhyun spoke smartly and Nini grinned up at him.

 

‘Nini, if a man can win over your Mother, Marry Him.’

 

Her Grandfather’s voice rang clearly in her mind as she watched Kyuhyun interact with her Mom.

 

“Ohhh, it’s, it’s very unique.” Her mother exclaimed as she looked over the old parchment.

“It’s a calligraphic scroll of the first Korean alphabet. I remember one time NIni said you collected antiques from different places. I thought this would suit you well.” Kyuhyun smiled, pleased with his knowledge and memory.

“You have a keen memory.” She spoke in awe of her daughter’s boyfriend. Kyuhyun chuckled slightly embarrassed and flattered.

“I’ve been told that before.” He smiled softly.

“Would you like a drink?”

“What is there to drink?” Kyuhyun asked sweetly, looking at Nini affectionately.

“I nice bottle of red,” Nini grinned at Kyuhyun knowing his soft spot for good wine.

“That sounds perfect, but sit and i’ll get it.”

He stood and kissed her forehead briskly before going to the kitchen.

 

“He is really into you Nini.” Her mom spoke quietly, her eyes on her daughters ‘boyfriend’.

“You think so?” Nini struggled out.

“mmmm I can see it in how he looks at you and how he touches you occasionally.” Nini thought about the night so far and how he would graze his fingers over her thigh or touch her shoulder.

“I hope he likes me as much as you think.” Nini grinned, her eyes now turned to see Kyuhyun walk out with three glasses.

“Cheers, to a splendid Christmas.” Kyuhyun announced as they clinked their glasses.

 

Nini’s mother came and left in a cab and this time Kyuhyun also bid her farewell, demanding the driver to take good care of her and drive safe on the snowy roads.

 

Kyuhyun and Nini walked up to her apartment again, toasting another glasses and finishing off three bottles of wine.

“I missed this.” Kyuhyun spoke honestly to her, now relaxed.

“Then why did you leave it?”

“You know I did it because I wanted you to get the most out of your life that has just started.” Kyuhyun responded, nursing his wine.

“But my life started with you, I wanted it to continue that way.” Nini added on, sipping the last drop from her glass.

“I know that now. I was selfish Nini, I was. What I thought was good for you was better for me because I was not man enough to face my problems in front of you. I’m sorry.” He walked over and kissed her softly.

“I mean it.”

“I know.” Nini nodded and ran her hands once through the hair she had missed .

“You should sleep, its only Christmas Eve. You have all of tomorrow to soak in the festivities.” Kyuhyun smiled and her head once before stepping back.

“Well, I’m off to bed then.” Nini stood up smiling at him genuinely.

“Sleep well.”

“Goodnight.” Nini had a pink flush paint her cheeks as she disappeared behind the french doors to her room.

 

Kyuhyun rested on the couch stretched out with no intention on leaving. He wanted to wake her up and have her open his present. It was something he had meant to give to her the night he didn’t come home. Now, it meant much more than a simple gesture. He would sleep on that, the thought of her face when she opened it come morning.

 

“Nini...Niniii~” Kyuhyun whispered and Nini’s eyes fluttered open to look into his doe eyes inches from her own.

“mmm?” She yawned and stretched in a cat like manner.

“Merry Christmas.” He whispered softly.

“Merry Christmas Kyuhyun-ah.” Nini spoke softly and rubbed her eyes.

Kyuhyun chuckled and threw back her covered, scooping her up in his arms and walking back through the french doors and into the living room. He sat her on the couch and slid to the kitchen bringing her back a mug of steaming tea.

“Specially steeped for you.” Kyuhyun grinned as Nini sipped on the warm liquid, a appreciative purr rumbling in .

“Kyuhyun-ah, do I get my present now?” Nini looked at him bright eyed.

“Of course.” He smiled happily and looking at her from his window sill perch.

He stepped forward and sat beside her, curling her into him. He placed the small golden box in her lap and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Nini opened it swiftly and opened the decent sized box.

Inside was a watch. A very familiar looking watch.

Memories flooded her back to being in his cold abandoned apartment, clutching his wristwatch to her chest and looking down at the stopped time on the clocks face. Time had stopped when he left.

 

“It was a couples watch but, I must have left mine in Canada.” Kyuhyun sighed.

Nini watched the clock as the hands ticked second by second.

Time had started again.

The time between when he left and now when he was with her didn’t exist on the watches for now time started again with him.

“I love it, but…” Nini slipped out of his comfortable hold and off into her room, pulling his watch out of her bag. She walked back to him and handed over the watch.

“the arms stopped moving when I found it in your apartment.”

Kyuhyun examined the watched and flipped it over, hitting a small switch and the clock began to move once more. He adjusted the time and smiled up at her while he put it on.

“Let’s see yours.” He smiled and grabbed her wrist so she fell into his lap. Nini handed over the watch that was a bit more delicate but matched his and watched as he undid the clutch. He took her small wrist in his hand and laid the watch over it, fastening it easily.

“There we go, now time can start moving forward for both of us… together.” This sentimental side of Kyuhyun was a bit shocking and a breathe of short air all at the same time.

“I think I like the sounds of that.” Nini smiled but remembered she had nothing for him.

“Kyuhyun...I didn’t buy you anything though.” She confessed shyly, nibbling on her lip.

“That’s ok, all I wanted for Christmas was you anyways.” Kyuhyun smiled and Nini looked at him stunned. They both began laughing and Nini couldn’t help herself but to kiss him with a fleeting moments notice. Kyuhyun took a deep inhale of Nini’s hair as it covered his face. He missed burying his face in her hair and holding her like his.

 

He thought back to the time they played in the arcade, and when he bought her a stunning outfit to later sing to her at dinner. He remembered their sneakily exchanged looks in the classroom and the warmth of her beside him in the same bed. He indeed was a stupid man, but they say if you do something that hurts you enough you won't do it again. That was exactly Kyuhyun’s plan. He was never leaving her side again. Not in this lifetime or the next, because he didn’t just want her for Christmas, he wanted her for life.

 

 

 


 

PRESENTS:

Donghae's Ring:

Minseok's Scarf:

Skye's Necklace:

Nini's Watch:

 

AN:

 

I will enver EVER agian in my life put this many pictures in ONE flipping chapater.

I am so sorry but they were Mini stories so they got thier own gif, plus the present examples, AND KYUHYUN IS LIKE

super large because it was a skinny gif and i wanted all gifs to be 500px.

ANYWAYS MOVING ON.

EUNHAEEEEEEEE!!! Is it bad to fangirl over a couple when you write them?

Anyways cute promise rings!

Xiuchen finally confessed (<3)

Suho...well come here Suho let me hold you it's going to be ok.

Dye (well that got kind of steamy...sorry X.X) I just cannot deal with it.

note// I died a bit on the inside writing that.

KYUNI: canon ship is once again canon...oooooo!

So I hope you all had an amazing Christmas, I'm sorry this couldn't get uploaded sooner and I will try my best to get the New Years ch written and up. I'm starting school soon so... fml. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this and are anticipating a thickening plot after the New Year ch.

~Love, Authornim!