The Surreal Tales of Exo

Tales of Exo (an exo recommendation fic)

Wanting to cross different boundaries storytellers also tell us of tales of star crossed lovers from opposing clans, monsters with 3 heads and glowing red eyes or faraway lands where 2 moons glow across the midnight horizon. These are the Surreal Tales of Exo

 

 

the tries of the guardians

-by:madelyn93

-exo

-synopsis: My name is Chen Frost and I'm a guardian. How do I know? Because the moon told me. Also, because Suho won't stop reminding me. I get it, you dumb Santa. Just stop.

I loved the movie so to come across a fic that is set in the same universe I nearly cried literal tears of joy. I absolutely died laughing while reading this. I seriously couldn't. And don't you guys agree that Chen kinda looks like Jack Frost?

 

 

EXO-H

-exo12

-synopsis: exo-hogwarts is an AU casting the members of EXO as students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry during the years of 2008 to 2018.

- Okay so I came across this fic a while back and wasn't sure if I should put this up or not cause it's a tumblr fic which may or may not be a bit troublesome for others to read. In the end, I decided to put this up cause some potterheads might really want to read this and it's so funny and amazing at the same time that asdfghjkl.

 

 

despicably good

-by:rubyls

-sehun-centric

-synopsis: wicked is the new black. brought to you by our star villain, Oh Sehun and his minion squad, and everyone's favourite Jongdae

- Oh my gosh this was so funny~ And it's so cute~ I could almost imagine the little chanyeol,d.o and baekhyun minions in my mind

 

 

It's Good to be Bad

-by:adorableprince

-SuChen and hints of HunHan,Kaisoo and Kray

-synopsis:One day, Joonmyun is a young and aspiring police captain. The next thing he knows, he's being texted Japanese emoticons by a wanted thief.

- This was so good. A light read that will keep you curious and amused throughout the whole story. And the emoticons >///<

 

 

a succession of kings

-by:canttakeabreath

-SuChen

-synopsis: This is the story of Kim Junmyeon, the Crown Prince of Korea, and his dreams of Paris

- First and foremost I'd like to thank you to chengzikuma for recommending me this fic as I totally forgot about this fic. I simply loved this fic. I rarely come across really good suchen and this was just absolutely beautiful. Her characterisation of chen and suho was perfect and the story was so bittersweet that it literally pulled on my heartstrings.

 

 

 

 

Did you find my services useful? Did these tales satisfy you? If it did,do tell me by subscribing or by sending a small comment below.

 

So firstly sorry for those who might have seen that I updated and saw half assed work but I have a legitimate reason: I forgot to click on the hide chapter so yeah...and secondly can someone help me? I can't change the colour of the links I posted up. You know the way it's blue green> Yeah so it's bluegreen when I'm typing it up and editing it but it's black when I post it up. Can someone lend a helping hand?