The Surreal Tales of Exo II

Tales of Exo (an exo recommendation fic)

Wanting to cross different boundaries storytellers also tell us of tales of star crossed lovers from opposing clans, monsters with 3 heads and glowing red eyes or faraway lands where 2 moons glow across the midnight horizon. These are the Surreal Tales of Exo.

 

 

Masquerades

-by:maayacola

-Baekyeol

-synopsis: Dr. Byun Baekhyun’s life turns upside down when he meets Agent Park Chanyeol, and his partner, Agent Kris Wu, and gets plunged into an unexpectedly dangerous adventure.

-a cute read really. Some light weight reading preferaably for those angst readers out there.

 

Midnight Flames

-by:yuilhan

-KrisHo

-synopsis: Peel away the masks, one by one, until none are left.

-This was simply breath taking. I absolutely loved the way the author wrote it from her use of metaphors and similes. And the masks were a great touch. That was the only thing that made me remember this fic up to this day. I really vivdly imagine them in my mind.

 

those glittering instruments

-by:canttakeabreath

-Baekyeol,Kaisoo

-synopsis: When the Library of Alexandria was salvaged from Caesar's fire, the world took an oath to protect intellectuality. But something is very wrong with the oath and with England—something Byun Baekhyun can't quite blame on the ongoing war with France and nationally reviled traitor Park Chanyeol. 

- Okay so I am a historic fanatic for those who don't know. So this was just perfect for me especially the european history seeing that I did european history for high school. I can also see that the author did a great amount of research for this fic as everything was actually quite relevant. I also love the chracter development in this fic and Kaisoo literally broke my heart.

 

Quartwizard Tournament [M]

-by:ronaroma

-Baekyeol,Hunhan.Kaisoo,Taoris,Sulay,Xiuchen

-synopsis: From the group of twelve, four are chosen as Champions of their rightful Houses - and only one can be the winner.

They all expected it to be yet another school year in Hogwarts, but it all changed when the legendary Tournament was announced to be held. How will this change from normal affect their lives? Will it be for better, or for worse? And who will gain the Eternal Glory?

There's only one way to figure it out.

- Another Harry Potter au fic!!! Absolutely love this! I like the fact that even those who aren't really much into harry potter won't have a huge problem while reading this fic and the developmet of each relationship is so interesting especially Baekyeol's.

 

 

The Northbound Swallow [M]

-by:annafeu

-Kaihan,Sekai

-synopsis: It's 1523 in the Ming Dynasty,China. Warlord Wu Shixun has lost interests in his wife ans sets out to find himself a concubine to tend to his desires. He brings one back to his household and all is well for a while, until one day a Korean scholar named Kim Jongin shows up at his door and tries to convince Shixun to let him teach his newly acquired concubine knowledge from overseas.

-I've always been curious about concubines and thier roles in the chinese/korean history. So reading this really gave me a insight to it. There's only been a few chapters up but I find myself strangely hooked to this story and kai and luhan haven't even properly met yet

 

 

 

Did you find my services useful? Did these tales satisfy you? If it did,do tell me by subscribing or by sending a small comment below.

 

Hehe double update~