The Jester's tales II

Tales of Exo (an exo recommendation fic)

These tales will let you release all those tears, tears of laughter that is. Upon reading these, sounds of laughter shall echo in the wind. These are the comedic Tales of Exo

 

 

 

Dangling Modifiers

- by; algoboni

- Hunhan

- synopsis: Jongin drags Sehun to an overpriced art class, where he obviously finds a cute boy slash graphic design demi-god. Oh and probably lots of necessary cusses and unnecessary adjectives. 

- Such a great read! The and the city references killed me! And let me just say I loved that witty tenacity Sehun has yet how he melts into a pile of stuttering goo under XIao Lu's eyes. Everything was spot on, I mean just reading the foreword itself told me that this stroy was not one to disappoint.

Huge thanks to nagaraya for recommending this to me ^^

 

 

Perfectly Imbalanced

- by: supergelie

- Baekyeol , Hunhan and a hint of Baekkai

- synopsis: Park Chanyeol is facinng the biggest problem in his life when his mother wanted him to get married, which is not really possible because he was freaking gay. So when he meets the girl who he thought was the perfect candidate, he had a little hope of acutually becoming straight and getting married. The plan was to ask her out on a date.

The thing is the girl's name is Baekhyun. And is a dude.

There was no plan B 

- I was instantly hooked reading this fic. I know it's the usual genderbender kinda style but the way she interpreted it simply turned the whole story around. I absolutely loved her characterisation of Baekhyun as this loudmouth and carries himself with pride yet has his insecurities deep within. The baekyeol interactions never fail to make me laugh and the Hunhan is just so ugh~ 

 

 

Office Antics

- by: Areumdaun

- Baekyeol, Kaisoo, Hunhan (well so far)

- synopsis: [office!au] Twelve guys and one software startup. Baekhyun’s that new guy, Chanyeol's the guy who falls for the new guy, Kyungsoo has pedo problems, Junmyeon's the oblivious CEO, Kris is the cutthroat CFO, Yixing’s out to get more vacation time, Tao’s a receptionist (sorta), Minseok is a closeted romantic, Jongin’s the intern that actually does stuff, Sehun’s the intern that doesn’t, and Luhan and Jongdae just like messing around.  

- This fic never fails to put a derpy smile on my face. It's kinda different from most as in most humour/crack fics out there there's still that hint of love shared between the protagonists or two characters. I mean the author does do that but more like one snippet at a time and I acutally like that about it. I usually hate it when the progress is either too slow or too fast but I find that the pace she's at matches the stroy as the author also focuses on their interactions with other characters, fully developing each and everyone of them. And the added comedy is a huge plus!!!

 

 

Post-Secondary Education [M]

- by: Yongkreaseee

- OT12

-synopsis: "Ice Prince" Sehun transfers to Fromage University in hopes of avoiding his stalkerish fanclub, Sehunnie's Popsicles. He thought his university would be at least normal here, but he's not even normal himself.

Too bad.Nope.

*youtried.jpg* 

- There's only been a few chapters up but I found myself hooked to the story straight away. Like seriously I already died laughing reading the character information. It said "Kim Jongdae: major-sculturing" like who in the world would notcrack up reading that? And Yixing? Dear lord, Yixing and Suho made me want to roll on the floor and laugh like a hyena.

 

 

"How To Catch A Dragon" for Dummies

- by: CloudFu

- Kray, Xiuchen,Hunhan,Kaisoo

- synopsis: Tired of seeing his bestfriend suffer in silence because of a certain leader, Luhan makes his mission to do everything in his hands to transform his forgetful unicorn into a y hunk to attract Wufan's attention. And who's better at the job than Kim Jongin himself?

Zhang Yixing then finds himself completely and utterly screwed

- I just want to tell you guys that am not the biggest fan of Kray, I don't know why it just so happens that I do. BUT...This fic definitely made me change my mind just a little bit. I was honestly a little hesitant to read it at first but I definitely do not regret it now. I love it! It's so funny and awkward that it hurts. And added Suchen made me LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic more

 

 

 

The Area of Our Hearts

 

- by: thisismylastlie

- Kaisoo

- synopsis: Truth is, Jongin understands math completely. It's just that the teacher's son is always there in the morning, too.

- I was literally swooning whilst reading this. It was just so cute yet ridiculously funny. 

 

 

 

Did you find my services useful? Did these tales satisfy you? If it did,do tell me by subscribing or by sending a small comment below.

 

 

(I feel so frustrated because I have like 2-3 more to put into this but I can't find it or remember the title. Ugh~)