Chapter 6

Come Again Demon!

Demon Slayer!

Kyuhyun and Heechul were both gone...I couldn't processes that in my mind.I couldn't accept the fact that they just left.There has to be reason why they left.They wouldn't leave just like that...right?

"Hey!!Who the hell did you lost?!"Yelled a voice.I return to reality and realize it was Seungri yelling at me.I looked at him weakly as face was looking concern to me.

"Mianhae..."I said in weak voice.Seungri looked confuse as I said that.

"Why are you saying sorry for?You didn't do anything wrong..did you?"Seungri asked me.I quickly shaked my head.

"Aniyo.."I said.Seungri quickly stood up and grabbed his sword.He glanced at me.

"Get up I'm taking you home."Seungri said.I shaked my head.

"No."I said.I couldn't go home and face the others knowing that I didn't have Kyuhyun or Heechul.

"Not yet."I said.Seungri looked at me with a glare.

"I said get up!!Just staying there won't help you get your friends."Seungri said.He was right I can't just stay I get the twins somehow but how?Then I remember.

"The Grim Reapor!"I yelled.I quickly got up and ran out of the building.

"What?!Where are you going?!"Seungri yelled.I ingored him.

"I'll get you two back somehow just you wait!"I yelled as I ran.

Seungri's Pov

"Aish...where is he going?"I asked.That guy is weird.Just mumuring to himself.

"But he's different..he's no longer a human or demon.What exactly is he?"I asked myself.What ever he is I gotta keep closer eye on him.I smirked.

"Luckly he drank my poison tracker.I can find him anywhere now."I said.I walked back into my apartment.

"I'll let him find his friends then I'll go after him."I said.

Leeteuk's Pov

"No."GD said quickly as he return to playing his games with Kibum.I bit my lips.

"Come on tell me!"I yelled.The others watched as I yelled at him.GD quickly glanced at me with a blank face.

"It's against the Reapor Code to help a mere mortal get a portal to Hell let alone to the lair of the Demon Lord."GD said.

"Come on!I been working my off to support for you can't you return a favor?"I begged him.

"Yes,in return I let you keep your soul so we're even."GD said as he played on.I felt a tug on my shirt.I turned around and see it was Yesung.

"What's up Ye?"I asked him.He looked up at me.

"Let me handle this."Yesung said.I nodded my head.Yesung walked toward GD.He looked at Yesung.

"What's up little demon?"GD asked.Yesung glanced at him.

"If you help us,Appa will buy you that Playstation 4 you wanted so badly."Yesung said.

"Wha-"I said before GD cut me off.

"I'm in."GD said quickly.

"What?!"I yelled.I looked at Yesung.

"No way!"I yelled.GD glared at me.

"Then I won't help."GD said.I sighed.If I don't agree I won't see the twins again.I sighed once more.

"Fine,I'll buy you your Playstation 4."I said.GD eyes beamed.

"Alright now we're talking."GD said.Kyuhyun Heechul appa really does love you two.I stared at Yesung.Who just smiled cutely.

"Devil."I said softly.He smiled brightly.Is he now the new Kyuhyun?