Chapter 5

Come Again Demon!

Please Don't Go!

Kyuhyun and Heechul were just looking at me.They didn't answer at me at all.

"I said are you leaving me?!"I asked them.They looked down.

"Your not leaving right?!"I yelled at them.Kyuhyun hide behind Heechul.

"I'm sorry Leeteuk but we're the next-"Heechul said until I cut him off.

"Your not leaving!"I yelled.They twitched.I walked toward them and hugged them together.

"Your not leaving me!"I yelled.

"Leeteuk..."Heechul said as I begin to cry on his shoulder.I don't  want them to go.They are my family,I love them as much as I love myself even more.

"Heechul Kyuhyun are you done?We have to go or else the demons will riot."Taeyang said.Heechul nodded his head.

"I'm sorry Leeteuk but we have to go."Heechul said.

"No!Dont go!!"I yelled clinging onto him.

"Let Leeteuk!"Heechul yelled.I held onto him tightly until..

"Uck!"I yelled in pain.My eyes went blurry.I see Kyuhyun kiss my cheek and gently kissed my lips.He was crying a little.

"Thank you for everything Leeteuk and we'll miss you."Kyuhyun said before he went to Taeyang.Heechul carried me and placed me on a bench.

"I'm sorry for hitting you and leaving you again but they need me now.You'll be happy with the others even without us."Heechul said.

"Heechul..."I said softly.He smiled softly as he cried.He lean in and kissed my lips.

"I love you Leeteuk."Heechul said.He starts to walk to Taeyang.

"Lets go."Heechul said.Taeyang open a portal.

"Bye Leeteuk."Kyuhyun said while choking up.I cried softly as I see them disappear.

"Hey are you okay?!"A guy yelled.I couldn't say anything since Heechul made it hard for me to move and talk.The guy came near me.He examine me.

"Damn it!I'll help you."He said as he carried on his back.He took me to his apartment.He my shirt and his eyes widen.

"You been possessed by a demon?!"He asked.I nodded my head softly.He pulled out a cross.

"I will purify you."He said.I shaked my head.His eyes widen.

"Why not?!"He asked.I tried to talk but I couldn't.

"Oops I forgot.Here."He said as made me drink some red liquid.I felt better.

"Feel better?"He asked.

"Yeah...thank you."I said.He smiled at me.

"No problem anyway I'm Seungri.I'm a demon hunter."Seungri said.What?!

"Can I go to your house?I have feeling that your house is filled with demons."Seungri said.

"Umm.."I said then I remember the twins are gone.I begin to cry.

"What?!Whats wrong?!"Seungri asked.I kept crying.

"I lost them."I said laying my head on his chest.

"Lost who?"Seungri asked.Heechul Kyuhyun why?