Chapter 1

Come Again Demon!

Returning Of The Demons

It was early in the morning.For some reason I couldn't move at all.I turned to the left as usual Heechul's on my left arm while on my right it's Kyuhyun.They were both sound asleep.It's already been 15 days since these guys been part of my life.At first it was just the three of us soon our family expand to Yesung who is cute and humble boy.He was a former angel God but now is a demon due to being frame by the orignal angel God.Then there's Ryeowook.Yesung's younger brother a former a high rank angel that gave up being an angel to be with his beloved older brother.Speaking of high rank angels...

"Morning!"Siwon said as he enter with Kibum.Siwon a former human that became a high rank demon.I met him when he was chasing after me.I don't know much about him but all I know is he said he loves me.

"Yo."Kibum said.Then there's Kibum.Another demon that I know nothing about.He comes and goes as he please.The only thing I know of him is he likes me and is Yesung's first friend in Hell.Beside that he's a mystery just like Siwon.I tried to move but Heechul hugged me.He was smiling brightly.I chuckled as I pat his head a little.

"Come on Heechul it's morning.We gotta go to school."I said.He pouted at me.

"Oh!Hey!Don't touch my Heechul!!"Hankyung yelled.He runs and jump on the bed.He tried to pry Heechul away from me,but Heechul held onto me more.

"Leave me alone Hankyung!"Heechul yelled.They kept struggling around me.Hankyung a servant of the Demon King.He's Heechul and Kyuhyun's brother from Hell.He's madly in love with Heechul.I get out of the two grasp and get off the bed.I see Yesung about to fall.I caught him.

"Oh!Yesung what's up with you laying on my chest?"I asked him.He slowly open his eyes and smiled at me.My heart beated a little.He's too cute.

"Morning Umma."Yesung said with a smile.I hugged him softly.He hugged back.He's too cute!I felt glares.

"Umma!Don't just hug Yeye hug me too!"Kyuhyun yelled.He ran toward me and grabbed my legs.He was staring at me with his big eyes.I picked him up and hugged him.He hugged back.

"How can I forget about my Kyu?"I asked.He smiles before he kissed me on the lips.I kissed back softly.

"Oh!Leeteuk don't just kiss him.Kiss me too!"Heechul said.I looked around and see everyone staring at me.Great Leeteuk your causing chaos again.Think of something.

"Uh where's TOP?"I asked.They looked at me weirdly.I could feel my sweat going down my face.

"He's in the living room.He's still pouting about being here.What a girl."Kibum said.

"Thank Kibum."I said.I put Yesung and Kyuhyun down and walked toward the living room.I see TOP watching tv.I walked toward him.

"Hey TOP."I said.He looked at me and sigh.

"Morning Leeteuk."TOP said.He grabs the remote and change the channel.

"You know today we're going to school.So you can borrow some of my clothes if you want."I said.

"Alright."TOP said.He gets up and went to my room.I sigh.It's gonna be hard to make him become close to me.

"I should get the kids lunch ready."I said.I went to the kitchen and begin to make a sandwhich for them.I hear some foot steps behind me.I turned around to see Kyuhyun and Yesung with Ryeowook.

"Umma!Can we have more candies?"Kyuhyun and Yesung both asked.I face palm myself.

"No only one for each of you."I said.They pouted.I patted their heads.

"Listen after school,we're going to the park to play okay."I said.They smiled brightly and hugged me.They soon went and ran off to change.Ryeowook was standing next to me.

"What is it Ryeowook?Something wrong?"I asked.He shaked his head.It felt awakard trying to make something with him staring so hard.

"Ryeowook are you sure?"I asked.He nodded.He kept staring at me more.I looked back at him.

"Umma can I help you?"Ryeowook asked.I nodded my head happily.

"Sure."I said.Ryeowook gets some ingredient and begins to help.I hear a clash noise.

"Sorry Ryeowook I'll be right back."I said as I ran to my room.I see TOP and Siwon fighting.

"Let me go!"TOP yelled as Siwon carried him around.

"Nope until you say sorry to Heechul."Siwon said.I looked at Heechul who was sticking his tongue at TOP.

"What's going on?"I asked.Kibum looked at me as he was changing his shirt.

"TOP bump into Heechul and didn't say sorry."Kibum said.I facepalm myself.These guys can never get along with him.

"Siwon put him down."I said.Siwon puts him down.

"Your lucky Leeteuk was here."Siwon said.TOP glared at me.

"You didn't have to help me.I could have handle it myself."TOP said.

"Yeah by the way things were looking you were handling it fine."Kibum said.TOP glared at me.

"You want to fight?"TOP asked Kibum.Kibum smirked.

"No your majesty.I feel if I fight you I would ruin my nice image to the twins."Kibum said.TOP was getting ready to punch him until I grabbed his hand.He looked back at me.

"Let me go.This demon needs a lesson from an Angel."TOP said.

"But your not an Angel anymore!"I said.His eyes widen.He soon look down and pull his hand away.

"Your right.."TOP said.He soon walk out of the room.I rubbed the back of my head.

"Do you guys think I hurt his feelings?"I asked them.Siwon shaked his head.

"No he started it first so don't let it affect you."Siwon said.I bite my lips.I know he started it but I can't help but feel bad for him.I looked at my watch.

"Crap!It's already late.You guys gotta change for school."I said.They all nodded and begin to get ready.I went to the bathroom to change.I finally finish and went to the living room.

"Are you guys ready?"I asked them.They all nodded.I grabbed my bag and we head out.We went to my car.

"Crap not all of us can fit."I said.I looked to the others.

"I can walk.Come on Siwon and Hankyung."Kibum said.Siwon Hankyung and Kibum begin to walk.Luckily for me those two know where they are going.I stared at the kids as they enter the car.

"Sorry TOP but I think it's best if you walk with the other two.It'll be weird if I have grown adult with me."I said.He ignored me and enters.I sigh.Well there's no point to reason him.I enter my side and waited for Taeyeon.I get a text from my cell.

To:Leeteuk

From:Taeyeon

You don't have to drive me anymore

I got a friend who offer to drive me now

Thanks for aways driving me Oppa ;)

I closed my cell.

"Alright let's go."I said as I begin to drive.I see the others.

"Haha so slow hyung!"Kyuhyun yelled as we drive past them.I chuckled.We finally arrived at the elementary school.I parked my car and exit.I open the doors for the kids.

"Come on Kyuhyun Yesung and Ryeowook."I said.They ran out of the car.I chased after them.I see Sunny.

"Hey Sunny."I said.She smiled at the kids.She was surpised to not to see Heechul.

"Where's Heechul?"Sunny asked.Gotta think of something.

"Well he wanted to go to a different school.So I let him.I'm sorry."I said.Sunny smiled softly.

"It's alright.It saddens me to see Heechul leave but what ever makes him happy."Sunny said.I smiled back.

"Yeah.Anyway have fun you guys."I said.Kyuhyun and Yesung both smiled and me.They soon ran to their classroom.Ryeowook followed behind.I soon head to my car.I enter it.

"Sorry TOP and Heechul."I said.He kept quiet as he looked out the window.While Heechul sit next to me and smile.I begin to drive to my school.I see Siwon Hankyung and Kibum walking.I park my car and we all head out to them.

"My first time going to school with you Leeteuk."Heechul said as he cling onto my arms.We walk into school and all eyes were on us.I could hear girls gossip.The first time people actually notice me.We all walk into class.I could feel people staring at us.I laid my head on my desk.

"Leeteuk?"Heechul asked.What was I thinking putting them in my school?

In The Elemantry

"Okay kids pair up in group of twos."Sunny said.

"You'll be my partner right Hyung."Ryeowook said.Yesung smiled at him.

"Heechul you'll be.."Kyuhyun said.He forgot that Heechul isn't with him.

"What's wrong little demon?Missing your twin."Sungmin said.Kyuhyun looked down.

"I want to go home."Kyuhyun said.Sungmin beings to tease Kyuhyun.

"Aww you miss him that badly.Your such a baby."Sungmin said.Yesung glared at Sungmin.

"Leave him alone!I bet if Kangin wasn't with you,you'll be crying."Yesung said.Sungmin glared at him.

"Why you?!"Sungmin said.He try to punch Yesung but Ryeowook grabbed Sungmin's hand.Sungmin was shock.

"Don't try to hurt hyung."Ryeowook said.Sungmin backed off with a glare.

"Fine.I don't want to waste my time on you guys."Sungmin said.Yesung pats Kyuhyun's head as he hugged him.

"It's okay Kyuhyun we'll see Kyuhyun soon.Don't be sad your other Hyungs are here with you."Yesung said.Ryeowook soon start to hug him as well.

After School

"Finally it's over!"I said happily.It was hell.Everywhere we went people were staring at us.But who would blame them.How many times have you seen a group of good looking guys together?

"Let's go home you guys."I said.We begin to walk toward my car.We all enter.I stare at Heechul.Usually he'll be clingy but right now he isn't.

"What's wrong Heechul?"I asked.Hankyung hugged him.

"He's just missing his daily hug from me!"Hankyung said happily.Heechul didn't pull alway.

"Well we're gonna pick up the others."I said.Heechul's eyes brighten up.We drove to the school.I see Ryeowook Yesung and Kyuhyun waiting outside.I parked the car and automatically.

"Kyuhyun!!"Heechul yelled.He ran to Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun ran to him.They hugged each other.

"Oh That's it!"I yelled.Kyuhyun and Heechul miss each other.This is the first time they are seperated in school.Ryeowook and Yesung both laugh.I chuckled as well.

"Let's go home.We're gonna have Chocolate Cheese cake for dessert."I said.Like the flash they all ran to my car.I chuckled as I head to my side.

"Aish!Great more chocolate."Kibum said.Kyuhyun hits his head.

"Sshh you.If you don't like it then leave."Kyuhyun said as he sticked his tongue out to Kibum.Kibum smirked and flicked Kyuhyun's forehead.

"Be quiet you brat.I'm your hyung so respect me."Kibum said.Kyuhyun laugh.

"I only respect Yeye Heechul and Umma not you."Kyuhyun said.We all laughed.We finally arrive home.The kids ran out of the cars and went the door.TOP follow along so did Heechul and Kibum.

"You really love them don't you."Siwon asked.I nodded.

"Yep.And can you stop making the kids calling me Umma?"I asked.Siwon laugh.

"Nope after all,I'm gonna be the one to win your heart in the end."Siwon said as he gets close to my face.He soon backs away and walks off.I follow behind.This guy really is weird.

"Hurry up Umma!"Kyuhyun yelled.I chuckled.

"I'm coming."I said.Right when I was gonna open the door,someone open it.It was a blonde guy.TOP looked shock.

"G-Dragon?"TOP said.I stared at G-Dragon.He had bigger fangs then Kibum.He has to be a high rank demon.

"Yo!~"G-Dragon said.I stared at Heechul.He looked scared.

"Heechul?"I called out to him.G-Dragon walked toward me and smirked.

"I'm G-Dragon the grim reapor I came to take your soul."G-Dragon said.

"What?!"I yelled.And here I thought my life was gonna be normal.I guess not.Someone help me.