Chapter 3

Come Again Demon!

Hardworking Umma

I was carrying the last box inside the store.I placed it down.

"Aish!Finally done."I said as I wipe my sweat.My boss walks behind me and smile with amazement.

"Man your quick!I'm glad I hired you."He said.I chuckled softly.

"Thanks boss."I said.He pouted.

"No need to be formal.Call me Daesung after all your older than me."Daesung said.I smiled softly.

"Okay Daesung."I said.He backed my back and laughed softly.I chuckled along too.Soon I hear the bell rings.

"Welcome to the stor-"I said until I saw Siwon with Kyuhyun,Yesung,and Heechul.Crap!

"Umma?What are you doing here?"Yesung asked.I gulped and smiled nervously at them.

"Appa is working hard to buy you as much sweets you want."I said as I pat Yesung´s head.He smiled softly at me.Kyuhyun and Heechul both pouted.Uck!

"What's wrong you guys?"I asked.Kyuhyun grabbed my hand.

"Leeteuk we don't want you to work!We want you to stay home with us."Kyuhyun said.I sighed.This kid really is selfish at times.I gently patted his head and smiled.

"I'm sorry Kyu but I gotta work if not we'll all go hungry."I said.Kyuhyun pouted.I chuckled softly then I kissed his forehead.Kyuhyun pouted more.I sighed.

"Kyu stop it.Your making Leeteuk sad."Heechul said.Kyuhyun looked at Heechul then looked down.

"I'm sorry Leeteuk.I just gonna miss you so much."Kyuhyun said as he was about to cry a little.!I kissed his forehead again and held onto his hand.

"How about after work I'll buy you a video game."I said.He looked confused.

"Video game?"Kyuhyun asked.All sudden Daesung came in front of us and gave a DS to Kyuhyun.

"Here kid have fun."Daesung said with a smile.Kyuhyun looked at it and then looked up at Daesung.Daesung smiled at Kyuhyun.

"Thanks Daesung."I said.He smiled at me.

"No problem."Daesung said.Kyuhyun began to play the video game happily.I went back to or tried until...

"I wanna work here too!"Heechul yelled.My eyes widen.

"What?!"I yelled.Heechul was determined.Daesung smiled at Heechul.

"Sure why not?"Daesung said with a smile.Heechul smiled happily.He grabbed a uniform and went to the back to change.The bell rings again.

"Welcome."Daesung said.I turn back and see GD and Top enter.Just my luck!

"What up Teukkie!"GD yelled.Why them?Daesung stared at Top and GD with amazement.I stared at him.

"Daesung?"I called out to him but he kept staring at them.GD grabbed a candy bar and tease Yesung with it.Top stopped him.

"Leeteuk do you know them?"Daesung asked.I nodded my head.

"They are GD and TOP."I said.He smiled happily.Is my boss gay?Heechul appeared.

"I'm ready to work."Heechul said.He grabbed my arm and cling onto it.Siwon glared at Heechul and so did Kyuhyun.

"Heechul..."I said until...

"Don't touch my Heechul!!!"Hangeng yelled.He ran between us and tried to get Heechul off of me.

"Stop it!!!I wanna touch my Teukkie!"Heechul yelled.Siwon glared at Heechul.

"Your Teukkie?!You mean mine!!"Siwon yelled.They begin to argue about me yet again.Soon Daesung begin to TOP.I crawled away to Kyuhyun and he grabbed my hand and take me outside.

"What´s wrong Kyu?"I asked him.He looked down and then looked up.

"Leeteuk I don't want you and Heechul to work!I don't want Siwon to be my Appa!I want it to be just us three like before."Kyuhyun said as he cried.I crotched down to his level and hugged him.I patted his back.

"Kyu don't cry."I said.But it didn't work.Then I carried him on my shoulder.He was shock.I chuckled.

"Kyu you and Heechul are my true family.So don't worry."I said.He smiled softly.

"I am glad then I want you to fall for me and Heechul only not the others okay."Kyuhyun said seriously.I chuckled nervously.

"I can't promise that."I said.He jumped off me and pointed his pointer finger at me.

"I'll make it happen!You only belong to me and Heechul!"Kyuhyun said.I'll say it again Kyu can be selfish at times.