Chapter 2

Come Again Demon!

Entering The Reaper

"Can you repeat that again?"I asked.G-Dragon chuckled.

"I can repeat it as much you want,but it won't do anything.Your soul now belong to me."G-Dragon said.I gulped.I looked at Heechul.

"Wait!Heechul fell in love with me so doesn't that mean I keep my soul?"I asked.G-Dragon laughed.

"Nope it means you delay your soul getten eaten.After all.."G-Dragon said as he walked toward Kyuhyun while swinging his scythe around.He pointed his scythe at Kyuhyun.Kyuhyun backed away.

"He hasn't fallen in love with you to complete the deal."G-Dragon said.I was confused.

"But they said I only need one to fall for me."I said.

"True but..you became a demon now meaning you two of them to fall for you."G-Dragon said.I gulped.

"Is there a way that I can become human then?"I asked.G-Dragon shaked his head and smirked at me.

"Nope.~Your soul belong to me now.~"G-Dragon sang.Siwon step in front of me as G-Dragon tried to touch me.G-Dragon smirked at Siwon.

"Long time no see Siwon.It's been awhile since I seen you looking at the light."G-Dragon said.Siwon glared at him.

"GD don't lie to Leeteuk there is a way for him to become human."Siwon said.I smiled brightly.

"Really Siwon?"I asked.He nodded his head softly.

"How then?!"I asked happily.He pointed at KyuChul.

"By exorcist these two."Siwon said.My eyes widen.Kyuhyun looked worried.

"No way in hell!"I said.GD laughed happily.

"See no way.So his soul is mine."GD smiled brightly.Hangeng walked toward GD.GD looked surpise.

"Hangeng what are you doing here?"GD asked.I could tell by GD's expression he's scared of Hangeng.

"I'm here because Heechul's here.And what's this about taking Leeteuk's soul?"Hangeng asked.GD gulped as he rubbed the back of his head.

"I been order from the Hell's senate to get his soul.It's just orders Hangeng."GD said.

"Hell's senate?"I asked Siwon.

"Just like Heaven,Hell has a senate.They aren't unless it comes to getting souls."Siwon said.Kibum looked at me.

"You didn't think Hell was just chaotic did you?"Kibum asked.I nodded my head.He smack me on the back.

"Babo!We're not that chaotic."Kibum said.I rubbed my back.Aish!He hit hard.GD coughed.

"Anyway,Let's go Leeteuk."GD said.

"Wait!"Kyuhyun yelled.We all faced him.

"You said I gotta fall for Umma right?Then I will!"Kyuhyun said.I was shocked from Kyuhyun's decision,but greatful.GD rubbed his chin.

"Aish!Fine but I gotta stay with you guys for awhile then."GD said with a smile.

"Wait what?!"I yelled.GD sat on sofa and laid his legs on the table.

"Of course I'm staying here to watch you two."GD said.I shaked my head.

"No way!We already crowded as it is.Go live somewhere else."I said.GD took his scythe out and point it at me.

"You rather I take your soul right here on the spot?"GD asked.I shaked my head.He smiled brightly.

"Good boy now hand me the remote."GD said.I hand him the remote.I look at Kyuhyun.His face look innocent.I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Ah!Umma I'm not ready."Kyuhyun said.I hugged him.He hugged back.

"Kyu.."I said.

"Yeah Umma."Kyuhyun said.I lift my head and place my hand on his shoulder.

"Hurry up and fall in love with me."I said.Kyuhyun smiled brightly.

"But already do..."Kyuhyun said.I smiled brightly.

"As an Umma."Kyuhyun smiled cutely.Uck!

"Not that way!!!"I yelled.How am I gonna get this kid to fall for me?!When he only loves chocolate.I'm doom again!

Meanwhile

"Are you alright with Kyuhyun and Leeteuk getting close?"Hangeng asked Siwon.

"Not really but I can't do anything if I want Leeteuk to live."Siwon said.Hangeng chuckled.

"What's so funny?"Siwon asked annoyed.Hangeng was still laughing.

"Nothing,it's just I remember another way to save Teukkie Umma."Hangeng said.Siwon grabbed Hangeng's shoulder.

"Tell me!I'll do anything to save him."Siwon said.Hangeng smirked.

"He has to fall for an angel just like Eunhyuk did."Hangeng said.Siwon lets Hangeng go and looks at Leeteuk.Who was feeding Kyuhyun and Yesung with a smile.

"Then I'll make Leeteuk mine."Siwon said.Hangeng smiled.

"Then I can have Chullie all to myself."Hangeng said.Siwon smiled brightly.