Their Farewell

The Deaf and The Mute

He was there. Standing in front of a graveyard. Someone patted his shoulder. He turned around.

"Read this one", he gave him a phone.

"What's this?", he asked.

"Just read", the guy said it slowly. He looked at the phone to see a message in there. He read it carefully.

Good afternoon Haneul-ssi. This is me, Mrs. Lee, Sungyeol's mom if you didn't know. Oh well, i already called you ten minutes ago but i'm afraid that you forget. The reason i sent you this one is, i want to remind you that you have to leave my son. You don't deserve him. So, please stay away from him or i'll make you and your brother even worst. I knew all of your stories. Thanks.

"My mom?", his eyes weren't just get teary but also full of anger. He was clenching his fist tight.

"Also, looked at this one", Suho moved his hands to 'talk' wih Sungyeol and gave him an iPod then played it. There was Haneul, with her last strength, trying to move her hands. Sungyeol watched it carefully, and trying to interpret it one by one.

"Sungyeol-ssi.........  I...........  Love.......... You............", then Haneul just smiled at the end of the video. It made Sungyeol crying. He was feeling guilty as he remembered that Haneul was pushing him and sacrificed herself to save him. His guilty feeling was more deepen when he knew that Suho was her older brother.

"I'm sorry......Haneul-ssi. I'm sorry. I hurt you...because...... I'm loving you too much", he said in front of Haneul's graveyard.