She Lied

The Deaf and The Mute

Mrs. Kim, i think i can't teach Sungyeol anymore. I feel uneasy. Also, i think i will not work here anymore. Don't asked me why, please, she wrote a note then gave it to the principle. Mrs. Kim just smiled in reply. Soon, Haneul left the school. Her oppa came to take her.

"Haneul-ah~, why are you suddenly text me?", her oppa asked.

I just wanna have a free time, Suho oppa, she texted him again. Then, Suho caressed her head. They didn't know that someone was over watched them. He grabbed a bouquet of flowers tightly till it broke. It  broke as his heart broke too.

He stepped into the school. Mrs. Kim introduced him to his new teacher and told him that Haneul was gone, forever. He couldn't hold it anymore and ran out from the school. He searched for Haneul. Haneul was about get in the car but Sungyeol was yelling her name. Haneul looked at him with her sadly eyes. Sungyeol ran toward her, crossing the way.

"Why did you leave me? Why? And why did you with this guy? This guy.....he was the one who took my love! After i was being deaf, my girlfriend abandoned me for this guy! Why Haneul-ssi??? WHY?", he said as he cried. He couldn't hold his tears.

I don't know, she gave him a note after wrote it.

"Stop all the absurdities. This is no sense!! I think you are different from any other girl that i know. I think we are the same. I think we should belong together. I think we like each other!", he was crying harder.

No, we are not the same. I don't like you, she wrote.

"Then, what is the meaning of this?", he pointed at the handmade bracelet which she gave to him in no order. She made that bracelet with her heart, to be honest. But, she just shook her head in replied.

Sungyeol was too shock and he ran away, crossing the way. But, he didn't see that there was a truck came with a speed like a jet. Haneul looked at the truck while Suho didn't. Haneul was yelling and screaming like forever. She forgot two things. She is mute. He is deaf. After a couple seconds, everything became silent. A crash voice was heard before the silent moment.