His Love

The Deaf and The Mute

It had been three weeks since Sungyeol first stepped into the school. He never skipped his class. He and Haneul shared every moment together. Sharing their story trough one language, sign language. They were 'talking' like there was no limit, deaf or mute. His relationship with Haneul was getting better and better. As day by day their relationship getting better, they were also growing something. Something that Haneul had never felt but Sungyeol ever had one.

****************************************

23 November, it was exactly a month since he met Haneul.

"I'm going to ask her!", he said confidently, "I should!! She should be....mine", he continued then he went out of his house to buy a bunch of her favorite flowers. One that he didn't know was her mom saw him. Soon as he left his house, her mom came to his room. She searched anything strange that she could find. Then, she found his precious book. She opened it and read it in her mind. Then she reached the last page. I think i really falling in love with her, she read the last sentence in that book.

********************

Haneul was standing in the school backyard. She was talking to someone over the phone. Well, actually it was the person over the phone who was talking and Haneul just listening. She nodded in reply even though that person couldn't see.