Movies with Yongguk

When my poster turns real

Tomorrow was the day that your parents and brother will be coming home.  You’ve spent time with everyone in B.A.P except for Yongguk.  You were in your room cleaning your room when you heard someone knocking on your door. “Come in” the door opened and Zelo stepped in. “Sunhee, Yongguk hyung wants you. “ You smiled and followed Zelo downstairs.

“Sunhee, want to go to the movies with me?” Yongguk asked. You nodded happily. “I’m not asking you on a date or anything like that.” Yongguk said. “When are we going? Also where is everyone?” You asked looking around the lounge room and only saw Zelo, Yongguk and yourself. “They went to the park with Dubu.” Zelo said. “Get changed we can go now if you want.” Yongguk said. You happily ran upstairs to get change. Yongguk just stood there shaking his head with a smile on his face.

It was cold and snowing.  You and Yongguk held hands as you walked to the bus stop. It was quiet throughout the whole walk.  The two of you stepped onto the bus and sat next to each other. Yongguk smiled at you and you leaned your head on his shoulder. “Sunhee…” Yongguk said waving his hand in front of your face. You got out of your fantasy world and looked at Yongguk. “Are you alright there?” Yongguk asked. “I-I’m fine I was just thinking of something.” You said. “About what? Tell me.” Yongguk said. “About something I don’t want to tell you.” You said then smiled.  “Fine, I don’t need to know anyways.” Yongguk said chuckling.

Yongguk brought the tickets while you brought the popcorn and drinks. Your hands were full and you were about to drop all your things you just brought. When the popcorn fell out of your hands Yongguk came and caught it in time. “Sunhee, such a clumsy girl.” Yongguk said and you laughed sheepishly.

The two of you went into the theatre and found your seats. “Oppa, what are we watching?” You asked. “You’ll see when it starts.” Yongguk said. You sat there thinking for a bit. “Don’t say it’s some type of war movie….” You said and looked over to Yongguk. He was smiling a bit. “Ah… it is, isn’t it?” Yongguk tried keeping a poker face but then he started laughing. “No its not.”

The “movie” soon started and your eyes were glued to the screen.  “Why are you so concentrated for Sunhee? They’re only movie trailers.” Yongguk said playing on his phone. “Oppa, I want to watch the Smurfs 2!” You said happily. “Have you watched the first one yet?” Yongguk asked. You shook your head. “Silly girl watch the first one then we’ll watch the second one together.” Yongguk said

When the movie trailers were over the movie started.  You were watching and eating your popcorn. “Hey oppa, is this a horror movie?” You asked. “Yeah, when you get scared just squeeze my arm.” Yongguk said. “Can I really? What if I hurt you?” You whispered and Yongguk nodded. “Oppa, why did you have to choose a scary movie? I’m only 16, I get scared easily and what if I get nightmares?” You asked. “I always wanted to watch this movie but no one else wanted to. If you get nightmares then you can come to me and I can keep you company and won’t let the nightmares come near you.” Yongguk said.

“Oppa, it’s so sad that an innocent person got murdered.” You sobbed. Yongguk searched his pockets and took out some tissues for you.  “Here wipe your tears and eyes.” Yongguk said. You sniffed and said “Thank you oppa.” “Anytime for you sweetie.” Yongguk said.

There was a kiss scene coming up and Yongguk blocked your view with his hand. “I want to see.” You said and leaned over a side and watched. “No, don’t watch this part, it’s scary.” Yongguk said but you ignored him and continued watching.  The main female character was kissing the male lead and all of a sudden the male lead turned into a scary demon. You jumped when the demon roared. “Woah… that scared me.” You said holding onto your chest.  Yongguk looked at you and laughed.

When the movie was done Yongguk took you to Mc Donald’s nearby the cinemas.  “Was the movie scary?” Yongguk asked. You nodded. “I don’t think that demons face would ever get out of my mind.” *Why are you so cute for?* Yongguk thought.

You and Yongguk soon finished eating. “Ready to go home now?” Yongguk asked and you nodded. “How was it today?” Yongguk asked. “Today was really fun.” You said smiling. “That’s good to know. I hope we can go out together again another day.” Yongguk said. “Hope so as well.” You said. “You’ve spent time with every one of us, who did you enjoy being with the most?” Yongguk asked. “I enjoyed spending my time with… Youngjae oppa and Zelo oppa.” You said. “Pick only one person.” Yongguk said. “Do I have to?” You asked. Yongguk nodded. “Umm…  Zelo oppa.” You said after thinking for ages. “Why?” Yongguk asked. “Because… it was raining and it reminded me of Rain sound your song. And because Zelo is the same age as me and it was easy to talk to him.” You said. “I see…” Yongguk said.

When the bus arrived Yongguk helped you step onto the bus and you found a seat for both of you to sit next to each other. 10 minutes later the bus stopped near the front of your house. You childishly jumped of the bus and twisted your ankle. You winced in pain and held onto your ankle. “Clumsy girl, get on I’ll piggy back you home.” Yongguk said bending down for you to hop on. You got onto his back. “Sorry for being heavy.” You said. Yongguk laughed. “You’re light as a feather.” “I don’t like feathers.” You said. “Really? Well then you’re light as a piece of paper.” Yongguk said.

You arrived in front of your house and heard lots of loud noises. The rest of B.A.P were chanting “DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!”  “What are oppas doing in there?” You asked. “I’m not sure.” Yongguk said and pressed the doorbell.  After waiting for a few minutes the door finally opened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm dying because of school. Sorry i didn't update until now

Yongguk gif spam!

 His muscly arms! X.X 

Which one is Yongguk and which one is Yongnam?

 

 

Comment and enjoy reading~